Search:

Type: Posts; User: not-yet-divorced-starved; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Depends on your budget and usage.

Depends on your budget and usage.
  2. Religion especially organized religion is for...

Religion especially organized religion is for cowards. Brave lays own ways.
  3. Good to know. Religion ka chakkar is because...

Good to know.

Religion ka chakkar is because we want to believe in it. Despite knowing futility of fake belief. We do not gather enough courage to ask questions about religious faith and belief.
  4. If you have decided to kill yourself no one can...

If you have decided to kill yourself no one can help. But of you what divorce then there is a way. No court awards alimony which is too much than life. Of you think you both are incompatible that...
  5. Also no Indian knows 2000 days of court followed...

Also no Indian knows 2000 days of court followed by one complaint which are never proved and women and men are harassed equally.

As per sexual harassment law, if company has policy - then...
  6. Illiterate - (literally) person. Maestro like BKS...

Illiterate - (literally) person. Maestro like BKS Iyenger, Patanjali also died. Death is inevitable even of this universe.
  7. I have no question for pseudo and hypothesis of...

I have no question for pseudo and hypothesis of religions or god. Men created god that fact remains and now men has to protect his own false Creation at any cost.
  8. I think you have not seen what people are doing...

I think you have not seen what people are doing at and around kaba stone and dargah. Sacred is not worshipping then what is definition of sacred? Then why wars for simple stone?

Just don't...
  9. Muslims themselves are idol worshippers else how...

Muslims themselves are idol worshippers else how can a Stone of kaba become a scared stone? Isn't stone an idol? Does it make any differences whether it has a face or not? On the contrary faced stone...
  10. This episode is shows fact clearly that society...

This episode is shows fact clearly that society itself wants to remain devided and it wants to blame government for it. Especially when Modi is PM. What is so wrong with yoga or suryanamaskar?
  11. Did you ever bothered to check ancient planets...

Did you ever bothered to check ancient planets rahu and ketu? They are imaginary planets even by difinition.
  12. Height of senselessness of Muslims to relate...

Height of senselessness of Muslims to relate yoga with religion.
  13. Superstition is superstation it is just...

Superstition is superstation it is just difference of extents whether one sacrifice men or goat or coconut. All are same act of feared and ill mind. why make noise when men is sacrificed? Why not...
  14. Men is very strange creature, if men had...

Men is very strange creature, if men had opportunity to have sex with girl before marriage, he will never feel guilty. I am not talking about paid sex. Under pretext of love, sex is acceptable for...
  15. This information is born out of highly polarized...

This information is born out of highly polarized mind. An business when started is small. Some grows at much faster peace than others and business is only activity where one need very high caliber....
  16. There is no dark moment just because you say so. ...

There is no dark moment just because you say so.

Example, riots in Gujarat were backlash of killing of passengers in train. So just don't post partially correct personal analysis.
  17. No circumstances in life is unavoidable. It is so...

No circumstances in life is unavoidable. It is so because one wants it to be labeled unavoidable so that skin can be saved for future.

You are also doing same thing. He labled his weakness as...
  18. Muslims suffers from injustice syndrome and they...

Muslims suffers from injustice syndrome and they need to cure themselves. Any company can have their own policies and no one has any right to object. Why its not a headline when Muslim candidate...
  19. Indian media should be named in India first. I...

Indian media should be named in India first. I don't know about politics behind movement but fact is Indian media are disgusting.
  20. If they can repeal laws its good but India need...

If they can repeal laws its good but India need to train their judiciary to work fast and not to work with emotions. Just like our society, even judiciary is sentimental.

How many people have been...
  21. Replies
    Views

If really love your life get separated first....

If really love your life get separated first. Seeking alimony and filing all possible false cases will spoil 10 years of yours and in modern era where women has equal opportunities, instead of...
  22. Because no indian woman own a bikini.

Because no indian woman own a bikini.
  23. Though I am not for any so called religion, I do...

Though I am not for any so called religion, I do believe that Islam among all is least tolerant.

Read this

No One Murdered Because Of This Image

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the...
  24. Tomorrow is always better than yesterday. If it...

Tomorrow is always better than yesterday. If it doesn't appear to be better because we are afraid of unseen future.
  25. Just because some on wrote in some book? What...

Just because some on wrote in some book? What authority that person had in my life? Religion is very personal. Go and study real Krishna, mahavira, Buddha and others. They revolted against...
  26. Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is...

Nothing. He is talking about sects. Religion is very personal. Religion originate within a person and end within.
  27. Poll: Sacrifice is never forced, If any one does any...

Sacrifice is never forced, If any one does any thing for any one then it is either done as a part of GIVE AND TAKE relation or for own happiness and pleasure. So Please do not count what one gives...
  28. Poll: I fully Agree. They are different and...

I fully Agree.

They are different and complimentary. Feminist are trying to create divide among the basic unit of society called family.

Feminist consider women superior only if she can be...
  29. Sex is not only aspect of marriage. For newly...

Sex is not only aspect of marriage. For newly wed men I will suggest them to read laws governing marriage in india.

Especially dowry related 498A, domestic violence related PVDWA 2005 (DOMESTIC...
  30. Some people love to live in past. They are...

Some people love to live in past. They are driving car forward but their sight is on the rear view mirror. Theor pride, their sentiment, their current life all is dependent on past. Their today's...
  31. Illiteracy? It's just blind faith. Even educated...

Illiteracy? It's just blind faith. Even educated people are as illiterate.

Any sectarian religion is blind faith.
  32. No comparison, MI3 is no longer in production. :)

No comparison, MI3 is no longer in production. :)
  33. One can justify any thing. But fact is no one has...

One can justify any thing. But fact is no one has right to kill any one. This means people who do not agree with political leader has right to kill.
  34. There are many modern education institution were...

There are many modern education institution were brain child of Dr. Vikram sarabhai. AFAIK I IM, NID are two of them.
  35. Distorted fact. He was no muslim, he was parsee.

Distorted fact. He was no muslim, he was parsee.
  36. Men is not beast today? LOL People object when...

Men is not beast today? LOL

People object when I say purpose of religion is fear but protector of religion says the same thing but in justifying tone. They justify because they have been brain...
  37. I hate to state this but how many muslims really...

I hate to state this but how many muslims really feel comfortable with BJP? just because media says them pro hindu? Come and see Gujarat, how many muslims have flourished in BJP rule. BJP is the...
  38. Itna factual answer dene ke liya bahot sukriya. ...

Itna factual answer dene ke liya bahot sukriya. Koi hindu ya muslim ya modi ko bich mein laye bagair.

Coal kya hindu ya muslims ke liye alag hot a hai? Adani ya NTPC kya khali hindu ke liye coal...
  39. They are not making fool to people, people are...

They are not making fool to people, people are solely responsible for their act and potential to fall preys of such people. As long as religion portray god (who can give you heaven or swarg or...
  40. Killing can never be justified but there is no...

Killing can never be justified but there is no difference between one and thousands if they are innocent.

humans are not human and as long as they are hindu or muslims they are comodity in hands...
  41. Modi has not killed any one. You are not aware...

Modi has not killed any one. You are not aware about realities prevailing at the time of riots in gujarat. Innocent train travellers were killed and entire gujarat was furious. No Muslim...
  42. Banks are doing business. So adani and others....

Banks are doing business. So adani and others. Why make so much of noise. It seems most people are more interested in hindu / Muslim and other peripheral issues than core problem of india - backward...
  43. people who think muslims are sidelined or not...

people who think muslims are sidelined or not included in development are having wrong perception. come and see gujarat, how many muslims flourished in gujarat during bjp rule. muslims were infact...
  44. Modi ne kaam karwane ke liye innovative approach...

Modi ne kaam karwane ke liye innovative approach liya hai. lets not ruin it by evaluating hindu and muslim. there are psudo seculars in india who would want india to adopt pakistan then too they will...
  45. What is so great about historic or pre historic...

What is so great about historic or pre historic figures? they too were human being with all character of human beings. If some one assume them as god is their prerogative. No one is god, every one is...
  46. This thread apeear to be meant for getting cheap...

This thread apeear to be meant for getting cheap popularity using person who is still saleable.

There no person perfect in this world. Neither so called god like ram, Krishna or so called god men...
  47. Mental block is universal argument used by so...

Mental block is universal argument used by so called religious people. When no explanation say it is mental block. With all due respect even mahatma gandhi used similar argument called ATMA KA AWAJ....
  48. Sanskar = sanskar is - what we have been taught...

Sanskar = sanskar is - what we have been taught how to lead life so that we have better society and in turn better life. It also means dont ask question for any thing which was taught to a child...
  49. Religion is for pseudo weak minded people who has...

Religion is for pseudo weak minded people who has no courage to face the existence as it is. Which religion do not interfere in day to day life? Almost all. there is difference of extent though.
  50. She is beautiful with clothes as without.

She is beautiful with clothes as without.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3