Search:

Type: Posts; User: rhythmic; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about...

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about your weight loss. So many people lose weight, but fat from the belly is the last place to reduce.
    About the frequent urination, don't worry. Many...
  2. Replies
    Views

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you...

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you guys are honest to each others, then I would suggest you guys have a talk about this one. If she can be a bit non-dominant, and if you can learn to...
  3. Replies
    Views

Like what ariesgirl says above! If you both...

Like what ariesgirl says above!

If you both are good looking, people will say how come you are a perfect match. Something is fishy.
    If you are far good looking than him, people will say how come...
  4. Replies
    Views

Enjoy the current moment than worrying about the...

Enjoy the current moment than worrying about the future. Let some more time pass by, let your bonding grow, enjoy this phase.
    Once you think, you are mature enough for relationship or live in or...
  5. Replies
    Views

Forget about the girl's virginity, first take...

Forget about the girl's virginity, first take care of your mind that has lost virginity because of all such crappy old gen thoughts.
  6. Replies
    Views

Well, girl, I think you trust the media, the news...

Well, girl, I think you trust the media, the news papers too easily. Plus looks like you've started believing 100% on the MIL-DIL jokes. Its time to get real. Its time to look beyond the word MIL and...
  7. Replies
    Views

If he's engaged, isn't that a red flag? Stop all...

If he's engaged, isn't that a red flag? Stop all communication with him (I know it will hurt you), and don't entertain unless he breaks the engagement, which he will do if he's serious about you....
  8. Replies
    Views

Ever heard the word 'foreplay'. Go Google. If you...

Ever heard the word 'foreplay'. Go Google. If you can find, read the book - 'Mars and Venus in bed'.. am sure you will get all practical advises. Both of you.
  9. Replies
    Views

See where our generation is heading to! Breaking...

See where our generation is heading to! Breaking up with a person with whom there was a relationship of 8 years because he uses foul language! OMG
    What guarantee do you have that the next person...
  10. Replies
    Views

Looks like your's is a family where its believed...

Looks like your's is a family where its believed to combine all income to one bucket, and take out all income from that bucket. Its a nice concept, if everyone keeps the family before individuals....
  11. Replies
    Views

Been there done that. Next time your colleagues...

Been there done that.
    Next time your colleagues plan for some outing, ask them to include you. If you've been so nice with them, they will definitely take you with them.
    Everyday at work, make a...
  12. Replies
    Views

Buddy, be patient, and have loads of foreplay....

Buddy, be patient, and have loads of foreplay. You won't need oil or lube then.
  13. Replies
    Views

I beg to differ from everyone who replied here....

I beg to differ from everyone who replied here. You can be friends with someone whom you were in love before. But it can't be a seamless process.
    You will have to break up, move on. And once you're...
  14. Hi Archer_paradise, same here. We Indians have...

Hi Archer_paradise, same here. We Indians have such a social structure that every work has got some repo attached to it. And our culture has this very big flaw whereby 'respecting' = 'agreeing'.. so...
  15. Dude, if you really want to work, really want to...

Dude, if you really want to work, really want to learn, you will have to be able to gel nicely with the people. If from day one, you start demanding good work, without proving yourself, no one, mind...
  16. Replies
    Views

See, if people want to find faults in you, they...

See, if people want to find faults in you, they will find no matter how much you try to be someone like them.
    If the hubby wants to have an affair, so many men with beautiful wives also have it.
  17. Replies
    Views

The next time he calls you, tell him straight,...

The next time he calls you, tell him straight, that the way he has found your number, you have found her wife's number. And that you're immediately going to call her to inform everything along with...
  18. Replies
    Views

Whenever there is a situation where you think you...

Whenever there is a situation where you think you should show your anger, but you're just being calm, keep telling yourself - "its okay - I do not want to be like billions of people who have to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Time has come up to be firm about your decision...

Time has come up to be firm about your decision on how much to spend - ofcourse you've considered her demand/request about a lavish engagement. Wake up, tell her firmly that you can't spend so much...
  20. Next time you see her in the office coffee room,...

Next time you see her in the office coffee room, or the lift, or the corridor, just say a simple 'Hi'. Don't mumble, say 'Hi' crisp n clear with confidence.
    If its Friday, ask her what she's...
  21. Replies
    Views

Well, I guess the solution would be to keep...

Well, I guess the solution would be to keep accounts of all of your expenses on a monthly basis. Both of you. So that you guys know, what is the ratio of your investment to the married life of...
  22. Replies
    Views

Its high time, we have some NGO who can offer...

Its high time, we have some NGO who can offer help to men in such scenario. As per Preeto Maam's advise, ask HR to play the sensible role. If possible, ask HR to mediate, where you sort the matter...
  23. Replies
    Views

It's such a pain to see our society is going thru...

It's such a pain to see our society is going thru such a transformation - there are many people who are okay with pre-marital sex, and many who are not.
    I feel, he's frustrated because there's a...
  24. Replies
    Views

The next time you chat with her, explain her and...

The next time you chat with her, explain her and show her this link to your query on sb forum :)
  25. Replies
    Views

Now that you know the truth, there's no need to...

Now that you know the truth, there's no need to feel guilty about it. Its okay, such things do happen. It was not your intention to hurt her. And you have shown your true concern by going to the doc...
  26. Replies
    Views

Gudu Gudu Returns - buddy, looks like your...

Gudu Gudu Returns - buddy, looks like your understanding of Islam is very shallow. I don't know whether you follow Islam or any other religion, but no religion supports cheating. If Islam allows...
  27. Replies
    Views

Well, if someone falls in love with a person with...

Well, if someone falls in love with a person with a big age gap, then nothing can be done.
    But, in your case, its being arranged, so why not arrange with someone in the same generation as you?...
  28. Replies
    Views

So sorry to hear about your problem dude. But, I...

So sorry to hear about your problem dude. But, I think, you've already died a lot everyday. Now, its time to take control of the situation, okay?
    So, first of all, man up, detach yourself from her....
  29. Replies
    Views

Your mom is highly insecure indeed. I think you...

Your mom is highly insecure indeed. I think you better sit her down, and have a talk. Let her know in calm n composed but stern words that though you love her, you will have to ignore her if she...
  30. Replies
    Views

I think, the question is to be asked to yourself...

I think, the question is to be asked to yourself - Do you (as a couple) really want a baby? Just because everyone is pressurising/suggesting/warning, is it fair to have baby for them? Is it just...
  31. Well, above responders have summed up the answer...

Well, above responders have summed up the answer for you.
    I can help/guide if you want to consider UK. PM me in case interested.
    Good Luck!
  32. Replies
    Views

Really immature of your wife (and your ex too)....

Really immature of your wife (and your ex too). The best you can do is.. keep your self calm, write what you want to tell her on a piece of paper, don't get involved in arguments with wife, rather...
  33. Replies
    Views

You know, what's bothering you is the absence of...

You know, what's bothering you is the absence of closure; and there's no logical reasoning behind why people change. But, my friend, this is just a beginning. You gotta be strong for many more...
  34. Replies
    Views

I would say this is nature's cruel joke. Nature...

I would say this is nature's cruel joke. Nature wanted man n woman to marry n indulge in intimacy. But then, as a joke, nature gave different appettite to man and woman.
    Well, jokes apart, taking a...
  35. Replies
    Views

Kya sab log sawal puchne wale ko hi judge kiye...

Kya sab log sawal puchne wale ko hi judge kiye jaa rahe hai aur khud ko badalne ke liye bol rahe hai? Kyu bhai log?

In my view, she's over dominating and clearly you're not liking it. Also, this...
  36. Poll: Hey Undercover, U MAD BRO?

Hey Undercover, U MAD BRO?
  37. Replies
    Views

Looks like another congress paid article to me,...

Looks like another congress paid article to me, where the target is only one riot, and nothing about any other riots/disturbances.
    In my view, the more congress does it, the more harm it causes to...
  38. Mindblowing yaar! We used to be so rich in terms...

Mindblowing yaar! We used to be so rich in terms of knowledge, culture, business, ethics. And now, I guess, we've lost most of it :(
  39. In these 7-8 years, the bar girls who were...

In these 7-8 years, the bar girls who were already in their early 30s are near 40s now, and may not be fit enough to perform :(
  40. @Guy pearce : If all the muslims are like you,...

@Guy pearce : If all the muslims are like you, even I would hate all of them, but fortunately many of my muslim friends/colleagues are not like you, and that's why I have respect for the religion,...
  41. Murtaza bhai, itna samzhane ke baad bhi aap ko...

Murtaza bhai, itna samzhane ke baad bhi aap ko baseless allegations hi karna hai, to iska koi ilaaj nahi. Now I am trying to understand the sorry state of our country and the people responsible for...
  42. It is so easy to trigger the mass.. and make an...

It is so easy to trigger the mass.. and make an issue out of non-issue. Sad state. It will take us ages to match up with the rest of the world :(
  43. @ Guy Pearce above : If you're hell bent on...

@ Guy Pearce above : If you're hell bent on interpreting what you just said above, nothing can be done. People like you will be used/exploited by divisive political people like Diggi Raja for their...
  44. Its shocking and sad to see so many people on sbf...

Its shocking and sad to see so many people on sbf are so un-thoughtful and have herd mentality. I used to believe Modi didn't do anything to control the riots and that he's responsible (directly or...
  45. Ek normal se example (puppy's accident with his...

Ek normal se example (puppy's accident with his car) ko kitna zyada mis-interpret kiya hai! I just hope people (of any religion) do have time and common sense to understand what he meant, what...
  46. Replies
    Views

You know what, your ex-bf played the 'virginitiy...

You know what, your ex-bf played the 'virginitiy issue, ijjat, whore,' card on you, which many people experience while bitter break-up. Don't let his words disturb your peace. You've not lost...
  47. Replies
    Views

Well, if you think, it may break the promises,...

Well, if you think, it may break the promises, you can tell it with a disclaimer. Also, it would be better to not expect anything from him.
    So, if you're ready for the agony of him not...
  48. In my view, she's blackmailing you with suicide,...

In my view, she's blackmailing you with suicide, nothing more. I feel for your kids. If you guys separate/divorce, imagine the agony they have to go thru. If you guys stay together, it would be too...
  49. Replies
    Views

Typical not-willing-to-adjust attitude. Making...

Typical not-willing-to-adjust attitude. Making issue of a non-issue. I don't think your in-laws will be welcome anymore in future.
  50. Replies
    Views

You, my dear, will have to take some stern steps...

You, my dear, will have to take some stern steps now. First he is cheating, and on top of that, he has no shame in accepting it. Moreover, he is asshole of a person to continue that even after you...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3