Search:

Type: Posts; User: oceanseleven80; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 10 minute(s) ago.

1. 58429584305842958430

2. Replies
    Views

======================== Unfortunately that's...

========================
    Unfortunately that's the truth. There are various perceptions to it. There are people who want to be liked and loved by many people so they work hard on their bodies to look...
  3. Replies
    Views

================= Hope you have read about...

=================

Hope you have read about newton's third law. Every action has its opposite reaction. Same is happening with you. The more you try to get him out of your mind, the more it will...
  4. Do you think your wife's life would be anymore...

Do you think your wife's life would be anymore simple anymore. Her family and relatives will just kill her by taunting her. Where is your affection n love for her now. You planned to elope so that...
  5. ============================== Dear Friend, ...

==============================
    Dear Friend,

First you married your cousin and now decided to disown her or in other words break the marriage, then why the hell in the first place did you do so....
  6. I don't think she is cheating on you. She is...

I don't think she is cheating on you. She is expecting a commitment from you and we understand that its difficult for you to provide due to the issues you have. Rather than doubting her, talk to her,...
  7. Replies
    Views

========================================= Well...

=========================================
    Well its kind of late buddy. It looks like your wife have found someone else or she is happy with her new found freedom from daily boring routine and I...
  8. Replies
    Views

=========================== Explain to your...

===========================
    Explain to your parents that its you who has to spend the life with that girl (of their choice) and not them. If you don't like her wholeheartedly, it will be a cheating...
  9. Replies
    Views

============================== The problem here...

The problem here is the 1 yr gap which came in between you and your husband. That urge, that desire to explore each other's body has died down for your husband after...
  10. Replies
    Views

Boy, you are 29 yrs old and still take this sh*t...

Boy, you are 29 yrs old and still take this sh*t on you. Tell your boss that either pay me for all the odd hours you get to work or don't bother me. Be a little assertive in your approach. Tell him...
  11. Replies
    Views

============================== Dear logical...

Dear logical guru, thanks for calling someone's wife a ****. That what a person can expect from you as an advice. :clap::clap::clap:. This tells about your mindset...
  12. Replies
    Views

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    (SARCASM - guys please understand)
    Bhai you did the right thing by leaving your wife and the daughter. Anyhow you didn't deserve...
  13. Bhaiya ko peacocking pasand hai!!

Bhaiya ko peacocking pasand hai!!
  14. Replies
    Views

======================================== Not...

========================================
    Not sure why you mentioned the first sentence about being insulted by your husband daily. Is that the reason why you want to start working and show your...
  15. Replies
    Views

================= Dear Rexy, The first girl...

=================
    Dear Rexy,

The first girl has given you the clear reason. You be independent and earn decent. Which girl doesn't want that quality in their future partner. She liked/likes you...
  16. ==================== Not sure what you meant by...

====================
    Not sure what you meant by D******* ... but if you got the periods, there are rare chances that you are pregnant. To rest your mind, buy a pregnancy kit from the medical shop...
  17. Replies
    Views

=================== No it is not acceptable...

===================
    No it is not acceptable whether its husband or wife to abuse in the fit of rage. Neither verbally nor physically. If it has been repeated and she has called you with all these...
  18. Replies
    Views

===================== Dear Vikky (since you...

=====================
    Dear Vikky (since you asked the question on your friend's behalf, assume this I'm replying to him directly),

Do you live your life on the terms what others think about you....
  19. ========================== Dear Anisha, ...

==========================

Dear Anisha,

Appreciate your gesture that you are showing commitment to this relationship in such a short time. However, do think from your parents perspective. No...
  20. Replies
    Views

====================================== So...

======================================

So basically you are here to ask whom should you actually cheat on. Because whomsoever we suggest, you'll 200% cheat on that girl (that is for sure), so...
  21. Replies
    Views

================================= Now as the guy...

=================================
    Now as the guy told you that his family's first choice was your younger sister (could be various reasons, looks/studies/height/weight/color etc) and waited for 2...
  22. Replies
    Views

================================= Boy this...

=================================

Boy this isn't an one sided love story where you can't approach the girl and ask her if she loves you or not. Even if your teacher commented about you, what's...
  23. Replies
    Views

============================= No home remedy...

=============================

No home remedy can fix it and I don't have any confidence on these so called dermatologists. As soon as you stop using those medicines, the issue resurfaces. I didn't...
  24. Replies
    Views

Bhai, you fulfill your fantasy by watching gori...

Bhai, you fulfill your fantasy by watching gori mem's cleavage/legs/lingerie straps in the office and during your commute to office. How will your wife fulfill hers? Please be considerate about her...
  25. I'll tell you what would have happened. You may...

I'll tell you what would have happened. You may have read some story, movie, serial or similar question in some other forum or this one and you related your situation with yours. You started digging...
  26. Buddy you were just an option for her and so was...

Buddy you were just an option for her and so was she for another guy. He found better girl than her and got married. Now she is left with one option --YOU.

And as suggested by someone, if you can...
  27. ======================= Don't look far dear,...

=======================
    Don't look far dear, look at your grandma, your mom..aren't they married. Is their life over for being flat chested. I had a girl in our college and all the guys used to...
  28. Replies
    Views

=================== Not sure if you are male or...

===================
    Not sure if you are male or a female but your concept of romantic boys is big time screwed up. So girls should not trust boys who are romantic and should trust boys who are...
  29. Agree with Ace because you are not in any...

Agree with Ace because you are not in any committed relationship with your friend. Her mother is mature lady and can take decisions for herself. Its not that you drugged her.
  30. Re Bhaya, you haven't seen Pyar ka Punchnama....

Re Bhaya, you haven't seen Pyar ka Punchnama. Learn something from it. Do see part 2 also. :)

This surely would have happened to almost all the guys on this forum. I'm one of them. So, they are...
  31. Replies
    Views

==================== quickgeeta if u are...

====================
    quickgeeta

if u are interested to sex with i am ready mail me or send private message
    ======================

Abe itni T@tti English mein try mara, pata chal gaya koi...
  32. Replies
    Views

How about you start masturbating when he is...

How about you start masturbating when he is watching tv or working on his laptop. Moan loudly and surely he'll feel disgusting and might ask you to stop. Then explain you feel the same. But if he...
  33. Replies
    Views

Yes, the force which keeps you wanting to be with...

Yes, the force which keeps you wanting to be with your crush is inside you. There could be two things: 1) you are thinking you are stuck and this new guy might be better than your fiancée. Almost...
  34. Replies
    Views

Poll: ====================== So you are 17 years old...

======================
    So you are 17 years old and its your first break up and you think life is over. Probably your next thought would be there is nothing left in this world. The real reason why...
  35. Replies
    Views

Her jugs give competition to any p**n actress.....

Her jugs give competition to any p**n actress.. http://media.santabanta.com/forum/images/icons/icon11.png
  36. Dude you are 21 and its too early to decide that...

Dude you are 21 and its too early to decide that your long distance relationship has any future. You want to hear from someone else to go forward with that girl in your office. And shame on you for...
  37. Replies
    Views

Arre, this double Ayesha is a male. Check his...

Arre, this double Ayesha is a male. Check his profile.
  38. Replies
    Views

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are suffering from PE (Premature Ejac) and these rings wont help. 2 things can help here. One is your oral s*x skills and...
  39. Replies
    Views

At least you would have provided some details....

At least you would have provided some details. Whose she, what ur relationship status, does she know, does she also loves u?
  40. Replies
    Views

Your boss has told that he will die if you stop...

Your boss has told that he will die if you stop contacting him. Its all a lie. He just wants additional fun (use you) with you as you are emotionally attached with him. He is playing a gamble where...
  41. Replies
    Views

Just think what if someone involves with your...

Just think what if someone involves with your wife.
  42. Replies
    Views

Friend, I have been through this situation...

Friend, I have been through this situation exactly and that was my first time with this girl. I too wanted to run away and was feeling guilty. Just because our culture teaches us that we should save...
  43. Replies
    Views

Its upto you now. She is grown up and...

Its upto you now. She is grown up and knowledgeable enough to understand what she is getting into. If she is not getting any corporate boost by riding you, I guess you both are adults and can satisfy...