Search:

Type: Posts; User: Intricate Prophet; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Your views are appreciated bud and i do...

Your views are appreciated bud and i do understand what you're saying, but this is just a light thread about whether any of us have ever regretted buying something carelessly without thinking. Its...
  2. Replies
    Views

Wouldn't be judged here openly on this forum I...

Wouldn't be judged here openly on this forum I think you'd find. Besides, seeing someone paying almost 10 lacks for a bottle of whiskey was initially a shock, I wasn't questioning their...
  3. Replies
    Views

Who wasted what and how?

Hello ppl. A small waste of thread here to know who has wasted what in their life time. Recently, i came across someone buying a ridiculously expensive bottle of whiskey. I thought how insane to...
  4. SURAT SINGH HAS NEVER TAKEN UP ARMS. HE WAGES A...

SURAT SINGH HAS NEVER TAKEN UP ARMS. HE WAGES A NON-VIOLENT BATTLE: FASTING IS HIS STRATEGY, NOT SUICIDE.

In the 1980s, when some Sikhs in Punjab took up arms, they were not only personally...
  5. 83-YEAR-OLD SURAT SINGH HAS BEEN ON HUNGER STRIKE...

83-YEAR-OLD SURAT SINGH HAS BEEN ON HUNGER STRIKE SINCE JANUARY 16, 2015

When he left California, his family did not know of his intention to begin a hunger strike unto death. However, his...
  6. SURAT SINGH WAS A GOVERNMENT SCHOOLTEACHER UNTIL...

SURAT SINGH WAS A GOVERNMENT SCHOOLTEACHER UNTIL 1984

In June 1984, after the Indian army’s attack on Punjab, Surat Singh was shaken as part of the targeted Sikh community, and resigned his...
  7. some facts about sir surat

some facts about sir surat
  8. Really… does it take this to get justice ? ...

Really… does it take this to get justice ?

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/12003144_709003239232269_5447566465872960922_n.jpg
  9. Totally Nil by mouth for 253 days

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/12046903_708234849309108_2387625842883319504_n.jpg
  10. On 16 January 2015, Surat Singh Khalsa began a...

On 16 January 2015, Surat Singh Khalsa began a hunger strike which is still ongoing. He has refused food and water to seek the release of Sikh political prisoners who have completed their court...
  11. Bapu Surat Singh ~ All apologies due Sir !

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/12003329_708632599269333_1798848356031748736_n_1.jpg
  12. Replies
    Views

When i visited Chandigarh rock gardens. Don’t...

When i visited Chandigarh rock gardens. Don’t know what this was supposed to be but it was oddly nice to see

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/IMG_2077.jpg
  13. Replies
    Views

Those look like tea plants, nice … good shot,...

Those look like tea plants, nice … good shot, nice haunting clouds, good definition and pic temperature as well
  14. Once again, just to make a point, i am...

Once again, just to make a point, i am deliberately distorting the meaning of the word. Think about it… Set the mood for love, wine and dine your partner, shower with gifts pay compliments… list...
  15. If we think outside the box beyond our own...

If we think outside the box beyond our own culture then people marry for all sort of reasons. Within some of those reasons what we say and do for sex takes away the sanctity the sacredness of it....
  16. Replies
    Views

Took this one a few years ago whilst on holiday....

Took this one a few years ago whilst on holiday. A lot of people had gathered… watched a homeless man draw it on the pavement using a set of chalks… nothing else.
  17. Replies
    Views

Photos ‘R’ us

Whether you are practicing photography or simply have taken a picture that you’ve taken and would like to share without the ball ache of creating a thread, share here. Random photo’s of anything you...
  18. Another provocative thought. “All wives,...

Another provocative thought.

“All wives, husbands are prostitutes”
  19. Smart answer… you were able to see what i was...

Smart answer… you were able to see what i was getting at
  20. The marriage institution prevents you from...

The marriage institution prevents you from practicing free love - sex with whomever you want. (The hippy type) Sex of that kind is always more freer because you’d be doing it out of 100% free will....
  21. This is the question….

This is the question….
  22. hmmm…. What do you say ppl ?

hmmm….

What do you say ppl ?
  23. Consented Sex in a marriage is almost always rape? How so?

A married couple have consensual enjoyable sexual intercourse. Can this be regarded as rape? An out of wedlock courting couple have enjoyable sexual intercourse. Is it true that this can never be...
  24. Halal slaughter - Should it be Banned ?

Saw this video and thought would ask the question. A Cute Daisy that once grazed peacefully cries actual tears.

This just cannot be right, it’s wrong on so many levels :dispirited:

Should...
  25. Replies
    Views

Come to think of it, not a bad thing to be doing....

Come to think of it, not a bad thing to be doing. Someone once did say that you cannot love unless you first love yourself …
  26. Replies
    Views

Wholeheartedly agree with you.. but i guess it...

Wholeheartedly agree with you.. but i guess it can be said that within that magnetism one may be just filling voids, finding solaces and actually only be loving themselves without even knowing it
  27. Replies
    Views

hmm… thats interesting. Is it possible to...

hmm… thats interesting.

Is it possible to assume that caring for someone always means loving them?

Most people back in the days married because it was expected. Theres was a marriage of...
  28. Replies
    Views

Too good ...

Too good .
  29. Replies
    Views

Any .

Any .
  30. Replies
    Views

Time to go to work… will keep tabs!

Time to go to work… will keep tabs!
  31. Replies
    Views

Obsession / addiction, yes can see where you’re...

Obsession / addiction, yes can see where you’re coming from. What about enduring sorrow and suffering, could that be love too?
  32. Replies
    Views

But is lust really love?

But is lust really love?
  33. Replies
    Views

Hadaway… i knew someone here would crack that...

Hadaway… i knew someone here would crack that comment
  34. Replies
    Views

Q : What is Love ?

A little banal but same time an intriguing thought. Must have various meanings, what does love mean for you? What do you love and why?

Don’t be shy, do tell.
  35. Happy Halloween ...

Happy Halloween !
  36. Happy Samhain [Halloween] to all SBF

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/538/0aI81k.jpg

At Samhain [31/10] the veil between our world and the world we cannot see is said to be at it’s thinnest. It is a good time to do...
  37. Replies
    Views

Poll: I'm around mostly at night and sometimes during...

I'm around mostly at night and sometimes during the day when i'm off from work with nothing else to do, so yea can call me an owl with 1 wing hehehe
  38. Replies
    Views

No of course not dear, it's just something that...

No of course not dear, it's just something that struck my mind thats all
  39. Replies
    Views

- would it be a good idea to create an extensive...

- would it be a good idea to create an extensive list of all the words that are deemed offensive and add them to the rules. Currently we've only a few words that are "illegal" Moron is one of them...
  40. Replies
    Views

Explained, agreed and apologised.

Explained, agreed and apologised.
  41. Replies
    Views

Well people, i feel compelled to give an...

Well people, i feel compelled to give an explanation for my rant. Here, a deceitful attempt to create a division amongst us has been made and no-one else can see it. I could go into specific detail...
  42. Replies
    Views

Nothing wrong with the words greedy, fat or sick....

Nothing wrong with the words greedy, fat or sick. Its just colloquial language that gets used here everyday. Nevertheless, my apologies if they offended.
  43. I hope this little fellow lives a ripe age and...

I hope this little fellow lives a ripe age and when he does eventually go to heaven, he'll sit God down on the floor and interrogate him as to why he allows religion on earth. Full stop.
  44. Christianity certainly does have a lot to answer...

Christianity certainly does have a lot to answer for. The religion is responsible for killing over 60 million innocent people in the last few centuries according to the little historical knowledge...
  45. Replies
    Views

Booomchikawawa !!

Booomchikawawa !!
  46. Padma Lakshmi just gained a fan !!

Padma Lakshmi just gained a fan !!
  47. English if you please so that we can all...

English if you please so that we can all understand.
  48. Gandhi took to bed naked women? lolll Hell's...

Gandhi took to bed naked women? lolll Hell's bell's that is news to me. The randy old sod! lol who'd have believed . . . It just goes to show that not all that glitters is gold.
  49. Replies
    Views

Ohh puhhlease, must you state the obvious. . ....

Ohh puhhlease, must you state the obvious. . . spare me the hot air. You think i joined here yesterday? Sam spoke those words directly to me donkey's of years ago in Arundhati Roy thread where he was...
  50. Replies
    Views

Sticky: He did not pursue and argue the accusation did...

He did not pursue and argue the accusation did he? It was a one-off comment. In fact, most of us here would never have known about it if you had not banned him. By banning him you stirred up the...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4