Search:

Type: Posts; User: LiveLif3; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. May b u dnt read my previous replies. Answer to...

May b u dnt read my previous replies. Answer to ur question is in my previous replies I can't keep saying the same thing again and again. U expressed ur views and I expressed mine..
  2. I already said I am not here to convince you I...

I already said I am not here to convince you I expressed my views and you too
  3. Yes I read it all and I thank AAP for writing...

Yes I read it all and I thank AAP for writing this about her son. What is wrong with that may be you did not read that she is doing social service after retirement. See she is great mother of a great...
  4. Guys I feel really sad when I see your replies....

Guys I feel really sad when I see your replies. Where are we heading... can't a mother of a Martyr say that please don't use my son's name to get votes. What If she is contesting election she has the...
  5. yeah I think we should shut down previous normal...

yeah I think we should shut down previous normal manner of communicating with each other with letters and mails and switch to twitter. How hard it was for Modi to write a letter to Vikram Batra's...
  6. My dear friend, as I already said that Narendra...

My dear friend, as I already said that Narendra Modi himself clearly use Vikram Batra's name and clearly said that as vikram batra said "yeh dil maange more" I say it too.. So Modi can use this line...
  7. Yes AAP has said that and I will say it too and I...

Yes AAP has said that and I will say it too and I feel proud too that AAP gave ticket to mother of Martyr's Vikram Batra. But she never used her son's name to get votes that
    is the main point. In...
  8. RIP logic.. I know you will name the people...

RIP logic.. I know you will name the people whose name you have seen on FB but never cared to read about them. It was prashant bushan's personnal view about kashmir and party immediatly cleared it...
  9. yeh padho phir se... Batra who will be...

yeh padho phir se...

Batra who will be fighting the Lok Sabha elections from Palampur in Himachal Pradesh made the statement after Modi, who was rallying in her battle contituency, evoked her...
  10. wow wat an ill informed audience.. read post...

wow wat an ill informed audience.. read post again... narendra modi clearly said like vikram batra said yeh dil maange more i say it too please read the post completely before replying.
    Second...
  11. Replies
    Views

"He says that he’l never broke up with me but...

"He says that he’l never broke up with me but then he also said that he wants his own privacy after marriage." What does he mean by that. See leave this guy and look for someone better. The problem...
  12. Replies
    Views

Once a cheater always a cheater !!!!!!!!!

Once a cheater always a cheater !!!!!!!!!
  13. some ppl I will never forget !!!

some ppl I will never forget !!!
  14. I think the girl is doing to bad with you by...

I think the girl is doing to bad with you by keeping you on hang. she should clearly tell u now, so u can look for somebody else... Move on.. she is not ur type..
    I wish she could gather the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Girl be like the way you are. Always be honest...

Girl be like the way you are. Always be honest and tell the truth. Life is not about just getting, it's also about getting married with the right person. You know I should not say this, but you are...
  16. Thread: feel inferior

by LiveLif3
    Replies
    Views

See you should be happy for your cousins as they...

See you should be happy for your cousins as they are popular and you are their cousin. I think you are fine, if it is bugging you so much share it with your close friend or may be with your mom. Yeah...
  17. :) :) I know ur secret :P

:) :) I know ur secret :P
  18. good your typing speed is good... :) One whom are...

good your typing speed is good... :) One whom are you chatting with, must be lucky :)
  19. Yeah I like typing on PC coz it's so easy I think...

Yeah I like typing on PC coz it's so easy I think I will never like typing on phone.. Do you like typing on phone.. ?
  20. Yeah I really like that feature in wechat :) coz...

Yeah I really like that feature in wechat :) coz I don't have to type then..
  21. yes it is there :)

yes it is there :)
  22. Replies
    Views

:emot112::emot112:

:emot112::emot112:
  23. Replies
    Views

totally agree :emot112::emot164::emot176:

totally agree :emot112::emot164::emot176:
  24. Replies
    Views

fantasizing* I wrote this wrong at all places..

fantasizing* I wrote this wrong at all places..
  25. Replies
    Views

First of all Cheating is getting romantically...

First of all Cheating is getting romantically involved with any oother woman other than ur gf. So he was kind of cheating. The worst part here was he has no guilt of doing it and was saying it...
  26. Replies
    Views

I also don't want divorce for her but what is the...

I also don't want divorce for her but what is the use of such relation where is getting more depressed day by day. I think they both should see a marriage councelor and should proceed from there. Or...
  27. Replies
    Views

You may think it is hard for her but dear please...

You may think it is hard for her but dear please read her last few lines again... She is not able to focus now and she is not loved and cared.. She is not able to see any future with this guy. See I...
  28. Replies
    Views

yeah that is true dear but look she is trying...

yeah that is true dear but look she is trying from past 5 years and her husband is not showing any signs of improvement. Whatever you are suggesting I think she had already tried that. 5 year is not...
  29. Replies
    Views

Sorry but this time I don't agree with you, she...

Sorry but this time I don't agree with you, she has already suffered a lot and trying from the past 5 years to convince her husband. I think from my point of view what you are saying is if true. Then...
  30. Replies
    Views

I don't know what is the current situation now...

I don't know what is the current situation now but I would like to suggest few things. Whenever he calls you start recording so you have a proof that he is blackmailing you
    He too is engaged, if you...
  31. Replies
    Views

I think nobody misses me...

I think nobody misses me :emot101::emot101::emot101:
  32. Replies
    Views

I miss shreya bagdha and nidhi vashisht

I miss shreya bagdha and nidhi vashisht
  33. Replies
    Views

Follow this advice :emot112::emot112:...

Follow this advice :emot112::emot112: :emot112::emot112:
  34. Replies
    Views

She is not as stupid as he is. She will probably...

She is not as stupid as he is. She will probably cut off all contacts with him before her marriage..
  35. Replies
    Views

:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:

:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:
  36. Replies
    Views

Preeto ma'am is right. You should give a hint to...

Preeto ma'am is right. You should give a hint to your wife. By gifting your wife the thing, she showed that she is really serious about telling your wife. If you tell before she does It would be...
  37. Replies
    Views

Yeah your husband will be like that only but...

Yeah your husband will be like that only but first you have to stop blaming yourself, will you ? This guilt will keep on eating yourself slowly slowly. So just forget it and enjoy your life... Don't...
  38. Replies
    Views

See there are few things here... 1. you are...

See there are few things here...
    1. you are preassuming the guys mentality, you can ask guys here but I think most of them will say it does not matter to them. And the guy who does not love you for...
  39. Replies
    Views

But the main question is why she was crying... ??

But the main question is why she was crying... ??
  40. OK let him decide... Peace :flowers:

OK let him decide... Peace :flowers:
  41. what if she changes herself completely and be...

what if she changes herself completely and be loyal to him for the rest of his life... So you decide which "if" is better..
  42. @decent_1 really thanks for the repo my dear...

@decent_1 really thanks for the repo my dear friend.. but lets encourage him my dear friend to work on his marriage and lead a happy life... It is so easy to go for divorce and live a life crying and...
  43. I guess he will be able to trust her completely...

I guess he will be able to trust her completely if he forgives her from heart. This is marriage not a joke and on the top there are kids involved.. If they both go through divorce, kids are going to...
  44. suicide is not a option buddy, you have so much...

suicide is not a option buddy, you have so much to take care of in life buddy... you are not a coward... coward do these thingsss.. so just throw these thoughts out of window..

you have to be...
  45. I guess she is saying the truth. She dnt told you...

I guess she is saying the truth. She dnt told you coz of fear to lose you. As I mentioned in my previous reply, if she is really sorry give her another chance. But you or me neither can say if she is...
  46. Replies
    Views

neha I know you have been hurt very badly but...

neha I know you have been hurt very badly but please try to be positive. I know it's easy to say but hard to do. I also know that you are a strong girl. Life is not about crying for ppl who don't...
  47. Replies
    Views

ok nevermind !!!!!!!!!

ok nevermind !!!!!!!!!
  48. Replies
    Views

hahaha that was really sweet of you

hahaha

that was really sweet of you
  49. Replies
    Views

there are many spy agencies out there, who can do...

there are many spy agencies out there, who can do this good work for you !
  50. Replies
    Views

you also go bald with her then we will say it is...

you also go bald with her then we will say it is true love :P
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4