Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.98 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm glad that you've made up your mind to...

Hi! I'm glad that you've made up your mind to move on with life. However, if you have been through depression, it will take a little more time to move on completely. Just consider this a part of your...
  2. Replies
    Views

How about the multiple social media? Facebook is...

How about the multiple social media? Facebook is usually used for such purposes by many. Look for a common person to introduce you and then see how it goes. And you are right of course- a straight...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well, if you are uncomfortable with this, why...

Well, if you are uncomfortable with this, why don't you pace it out until the time you get used to the idea or reject it? its OK to try and enhance the pleasure of the act but if its defeating the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi! Why think of it as a problem when you have...

Hi! Why think of it as a problem when you have not even broached the topic with him yet? Its good that your mother can depend on you, and you both need to work this out as a couple. Its good that you...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, if things have got to this point, then...

Hi! Look, if things have got to this point, then you really should see a counsellor and not try to handle it yourself. See, people have this prejudice against seeking help, but its just something...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, the last line did sum up what you need...

Hi! Yes, the last line did sum up what you need to do- you need to move on. I understand that 5 years is a long time committment and the roots do down very deep, but seems like she was not convinced...
  7. Hi! Well, firstly, we really hope that this works...

Hi! Well, firstly, we really hope that this works out for you both. Now, why don't you share with her that you are feeling very nervous and she should be prepared that if the first conversation is a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, it really depends on what you wrote and...

Hi! Well, it really depends on what you wrote and if it was offensive. Expectation of intimacy is not unnatural and one does get there after a period of romance (specially in these days when romance...
  9. Replies
    Views

Firstly, congratulations on your marriage!...

Firstly, congratulations on your marriage! Secondly, you can't not have intimacy because of fears and hassles- take it as it comes and all should be well. It takes time to establish intimacy, and you...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hmm... see, the first thing to do is to get a...

Hmm... see, the first thing to do is to get a pregnancy test kit from the chemist and see if you are indeed pregnant or are you just late? If the test is positive, then you should go to a...
  11. Replies
    Views

I understand that you are saying that you had...

I understand that you are saying that you had unprotected sex when she was still having her period(?). Well, if that's the case and she is regular with her period, then she, most likely should not...
  12. Hi! Of course, we know that you are not trying to...

Hi! Of course, we know that you are not trying to mock any religion here but are finding yourself in a real dilemma. Sure, you've been making it work and most likely, you are your girl will continue...
  13. Replies
    Views

No, you certainly should not fight and resign...

No, you certainly should not fight and resign from every job. Look, there are many reasons why people behave the way they do, but now that you know the general trend, try and deal with it- do what...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm not sure what advice you want here. Yes,...

Hi! I'm not sure what advice you want here. Yes, your brother is right- its not necessary that your future wife and you will be perfectly sexually compatible, but still, considering that most people...
  15. Well, wow- you could end up putting a great...

Well, wow- you could end up putting a great divide between the two sisters if you continue in this manner. I think the best way for you is to let this family alone and look for some other profile on...
  16. Replies
    Views

I do sympathize with your condition. The move to...

I do sympathize with your condition. The move to Australia may do you good. The main thing is that your wife would have the support of her family and may be able to work herself. Certainly, its a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi, look, its not that you are a bad husband or...

Hi, look, its not that you are a bad husband or she a bad wife, but times have changed and she is used to a certain freedom. It would certainly be hard for a girl to adjust into the scenario that you...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hmm...well, continued behaviour of this sort or...

Hmm...well, continued behaviour of this sort or over sensitivity can become quite an issue later on. Life, and specially married life is all about understanding the other's problems and adjusting to...
  19. Hi! So now, I'm kind of confused as to what you...

Hi! So now, I'm kind of confused as to what you really want...are you interested in her? Do you want to go ahead and she's refusing? Are you not happy with the sort of personality she is? Are you...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi! well, the job could not be taking up so much...

Hi! well, the job could not be taking up so much of your time that you cannot prepare for your GMAT, could it/ try and see if you can manage to do both things. We will only know about the genius...
  21. Replies
    Views

Aha! Well, my dear, firstly, congratulations on...

Aha! Well, my dear, firstly, congratulations on your beautiful baby and welcome to the world of parenthood, which brings with it eternal guilt- which is what you are feeling right now!
    listen, you...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, I understand what you are...

Hi! Well, I understand what you are saying.....you are probably mad at yourself because you spoke too much and then to cover up, spoke some more and got yourself all tangled up! happens sometimes,...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi Jo! Hmmm...I see how you may be feeling...

Hi Jo!

Hmmm...I see how you may be feeling lonesome, my dear, but you know you are the only person who can make it better for yourself. For example, how about hanging out with people at work and...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! No this is not exactly what they call...

Hi! No this is not exactly what they call 'normal' for most people. An equal partnership in a marriage is where both partners love and enjoy each other and respect each other's wishes. Mind games...
  25. Replies
    Views

hi! Yes, your decision does seem sensible-...

hi! Yes, your decision does seem sensible- getting married when you are a student with no source of income seems rather immature. You will have to assure her of your committment and just hope that...
  26. Hi! Yes, it seems like a bad situation, specially...

Hi! Yes, it seems like a bad situation, specially since you have made the compliant and there was no resolution from the higher authorities. Now you have two options, make a reference to the previous...
  27. Hi! Look, its a mistake, but its not something...

Hi! Look, its a mistake, but its not something that you did intentionally and well, its not such a major thing at all. Just let t be and it will pass. However, do tell your HR about it, specilly if...
  28. Replies
    Views

Hmm...well, forget about looking for signs- and...

Hmm...well, forget about looking for signs- and stop hanging out with this couple so much before your fiance and her husband log onto what's going on! Could be that she has an interest in you and if...
  29. Hi! Well, early sixties is not an advanced age...

Hi! Well, early sixties is not an advanced age and she must take responsibility of her own happiness. Its good that you want to help her and you can show her the way and let her try and work things...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi! Primarily, how do you know that your sperm...

Hi! Primarily, how do you know that your sperm count is low? have you had it medically tested or are you just guessing?
    The thing is that its not really priven that eating a particular kind of food...
  31. Replies
    Views

Hi! Why don't you befriend just one otr two...

Hi! Why don't you befriend just one otr two people whom you like and try and get to know them better- see what interests them and talk about that- be a part of that group? Many times there are some...
  32. Replies
    Views

Well, to be a 'proper man' ypu don't have to have...

Well, to be a 'proper man' ypu don't have to have a hairy face, but I understand what you are saying. It could be a slight hormonal imbalance, so you should see a doctor about it. Otherwise, there...
  33. Replies
    Views

Uh oh! Well, certainly, you have to break out of...

Uh oh! Well, certainly, you have to break out of this habit because though you don't mean to, you can end up sounding irritating and disrespectful. Basically, watch yourself and now that you are...
  34. Replies
    Views

Hi, Yes, I agree that when you are oversensitive,...

Hi, Yes, I agree that when you are oversensitive, you tend to take things too much to heart and worry about them too much. Being sensitive to other's is good but when its about yourself, then it can...
  35. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, happy b'day! At 23, you're despairing...

Hi! Well, happy b'day! At 23, you're despairing about a girlfriend? Natural- but nothing to feel sad about really. She'll come along, no worries, and then maybe we see you here with a different kid...
  36. Replies
    Views

Well, if she is pregnant, then the sperm did not...

Well, if she is pregnant, then the sperm did not enter 'during washing' but before that.
    And how are you an authority on judging the period of 'medium pregnancy chances'- whatever that may be?
    Get...
  37. Why are you getting scared? You had a...

Why are you getting scared? You had a relationship with this guy- its ended- you want to move on...then do so! The more power you give him, the more he's going to try and bow you down. He's obviously...
  38. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, if you take 2 regular birth control...

Hi!
    Listen, if you take 2 regular birth control pills within 24 hours of unsafe sex and follow it up with another one 12 hours later, then you should be all right. That works as an ECP.
    I would...
  39. Replies
    Views

Hi! Why worry about what an ex says? A person who...

Hi! Why worry about what an ex says? A person who is truly modern is one who is ready to explore new ideas in terms of learning and trends. Keeping oneself mentally agile and ready to learn is what...
  40. Replies
    Views

Well, many people do challenge these employment...

Well, many people do challenge these employment bonds and some just prefer to pay and move on. Its better that you take the document to a lawyer and let him/her take a look at what the clauses are....
  41. Uh oh! That's quite a situation, isn't it? So,...

Uh oh! That's quite a situation, isn't it? So, its obvious that you won't be able to take the relationship further with her yourself and she seems to be asking for your approval for her other...
  42. Replies
    Views

Gosh! You need to get a real re-look at this...

Gosh! You need to get a real re-look at this relationship. This is not very normal behavior and certainly not laying foundations for a solid relationship. Think about it before you finally make a...
  43. Replies
    Views

Oh! That's bad! In any case committing suicide is...

Oh! That's bad! In any case committing suicide is certainly not a way out and if she's filed for a dowry case, then you need good legal help. Usually, in such cases, compromise is usually the only...
  44. Replies
    Views

Hmm...actually, we can only give suggestions as...

Hmm...actually, we can only give suggestions as to how you can remain peaceful, but if there is clinical depression, the you will have to see a psychiatrist for therapy and medication. To determine...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but...

Hi! I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but I understand that you are saying that the girl has been having her period for the past 12 days and is experiencing a lot of pain, right?
    Look, if...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, you need to do some research on the...

Hi! look, you need to do some research on the process of having anal sex and familiarise yourself and your wife completely with it, so that there are no surprises and you both know what to expect and...
  47. Replies
    Views

Well, you really must banish thoughts of ending...

Well, you really must banish thoughts of ending your life from your head. You may take your life lightly but your family will certainly be heartbroken if they knew even what you were thinking! it...
  48. Hi Mahesh! Those are long working hours that you...

Hi Mahesh! Those are long working hours that you are already working. Still, you will be able to get better suggestions if you would share what you can do online...what are your key skills, areas of...
  49. Hmm...look, there's a middle path to being too...

Hmm...look, there's a middle path to being too aggressive and too passive. Make sure that in sitting at your workstation, studying, you don't give the impression that you are disinterested.
    So, be...
  50. Hi! well, yes, its a matter of concern that the...

Hi! well, yes, its a matter of concern that the young lady found a less educated and unemployed person as her partner. I would like to suggest that you do a thorough background check on him also-...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4