Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

1. If there is maturity amongst both parties i think...

If there is maturity amongst both parties i think it's a none-harming wonderful concept. Some people hug trees, why not another person. . . I wonder if this can be classed as another form of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Don't wish to go for any competition, i'm happy...

Don't wish to go for any competition, i'm happy contributing a few lines. There aren't many who i have admiration for to be honest. Maybe because i don't tend to look out for admiration or perhaps...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The profanity didn't spare me either. We must...

The profanity didn't spare me either. We must have amongst us one really frustrated soul. From what i made out, judging by the first names used and style of writing it seems to be an old user most...
  4. Ok ...

Ok .
  5. True ...

True .
  6. Their intent does not matter here it's the...

Their intent does not matter here it's the shameful conduct that does. A person of responsibility should always be able to put across a point without being seen as an aggressor and should try...
  7. There has to be more than just confrontation....

There has to be more than just confrontation. It's not fair that Muslims should protest and apologise for some terror caused by another fellow Muslim. Do you see Christians apologising for the...
  8. Point is, if i PM you a passage, chances are you...

Point is, if i PM you a passage, chances are you will explain the meaning to me as according to you. This meaning will probably be accompanied by a story of some sort from the prophets time. I will...
  9. I used to believe that at one time. Used to...

I used to believe that at one time. Used to believe that it's the followers to blame and not the religions until a thought came to mind that made me think else how. You see, If there is an unclear...
  10. No one belonging to a religion should have to...

No one belonging to a religion should have to protest their innocence of simply belonging to a religion. It's not fair to ask someone to protest against something in order to remain socially...
  11. Replies
    Views

I have a theory that Snowden is still to this day...

I have a theory that Snowden is still to this day working for either MI5/MI6 or CIA
  12. An altercation comes almost always with some form...

An altercation comes almost always with some form of provocation . Takes two to tango.
  13. Well, nothing suggests it was racial so hardly a...

Well, nothing suggests it was racial so hardly a need for Delhi'ites to be ashamed.
  14. Replies
    Views

And in everywhere you go, be on your crusader...

And in everywhere you go, be on your crusader mission to dominate the world with religion at the same time.
  15. Replies
    Views

Umm, hello . . . obviously !

Umm, hello . . .

obviously !
  16. Replies
    Views

Try telling that to an 11 year old impregnated...

Try telling that to an 11 year old impregnated rape victim and her family. I'm sure they'll feel your peace.
  17. Replies
    Views

She was exceptional, great sacrifices she made....

She was exceptional, great sacrifices she made. Amongst many other things, she would have been even better if she had not taught the Church's immoral teachings against contraception and abortion....
  18. Above term normally applies to a trip or fall or...

Above term normally applies to a trip or fall or a slight injury that could not be prevented whilst under supervision. Can understand the term untoward for that matter. Here, a rape has taken place,...
  19. ' The light bulb starts off ' is what it says. ....

' The light bulb starts off ' is what it says. . . I guess therefore the light is not staying on all day and night and that someone other than the prisoners is turning it off. What they could do,...
  20. Poll: That too is a lie. It's not our incompleteness...

That too is a lie. It's not our incompleteness that fails to see the truth its the deliberate non comprehendible teachings we get faced with from a young age. All of them profess extraordinary...
  21. Poll: Whats your beef with masjids . All the time you...

Whats your beef with masjids . All the time you bang on about them. As for music, who cares what genre as long as the message gets digested. I'd advise you to pursue demonstrations on freedoms of...
  22. Poll: I asked for the rule against hanging a picture...

I asked for the rule against hanging a picture next to an idol and the relativeness of that rule with the concept of " Hinduism the way of life" You haven't provided me with that. Its evident that...
  23. The issue here is that he knows yet ignores. ...

The issue here is that he knows yet ignores.

There should be laws against those in positions of authority who fail to report abuses. Pope knows 2% pedophiles yet he chooses to not report because...
  24. Poll: Show me one single doctrine taken from your faith...

Show me one single doctrine taken from your faith that in clear words forbids the placing of another's photo above an idol. Please provide the reference .

Before you do that, show me references...
  25. Poll: Rajesh Dhillon. Whats your point?

Rajesh Dhillon. Whats your point?
  26. Poll: Ignorance certainly is bliss. Must i remind that...

Ignorance certainly is bliss. Must i remind that the majority of Sai's followers are Hindu's as well and they too have a right to say whats acceptable. You should be allowed to pick and mix beliefs...
  27. Poll: Why unacceptable? Who says unacceptable? You,...

Why unacceptable?
    Who says unacceptable?
    You, me, popular consensus ?

Who are we?

Nearly everything can be acceptable. . . "Do what thou wilt ye harm none" is the key word for the entire...
  28. Poll: Abrahamic's have no freedom of choice. Its a bit...

Abrahamic's have no freedom of choice. Its a bit silly to ask a non idolator to practice idolatry when their belief in such ceases to exist, don't you think so?

For placing what above whom,...
  29. Sticky: MhlecL-gx4s .

MhlecL-gx4s
  30. Oh my… such a farce over something so trivial. To...

Oh my… such a farce over something so trivial. To be honest, who wants to know Tendulkar when Sharapova's about with her perfect pins and Angelic aura :ilu:
  31. Saddening … Had the pleasure of knowing him,...

Saddening …

Had the pleasure of knowing him, back in the days we exchanged a few PM's. A keen fan of receiving rep's was he, a car enthusiast and a lover of sweet tea.

RIP friend. Time is...
  32. Poll: And for this reason alone i would love seeing...

And for this reason alone i would love seeing strict sanctions placed on this country. Practice of faith should endure no hinderance. The correct way would be to gradually discourage people away from...
  33. Poll: Well, its juvenile as well as preposterous to...

Well, its juvenile as well as preposterous to believe that Muslims can worship another human being. Thats the end of that question. Done and dusted. Muslims just like Sikhs cannot believe in another...
  34. Replies
    Views

You could think of subsidising your income by...

You could think of subsidising your income by taking on a part time job (moonlighting) or even a part time business of some sort. Other options is for your wife to find work. . . or as financially...
  35. Replies
    Views

You see, when choosing to become religious it may...

You see, when choosing to become religious it may seem like you have a choice of which path to follow, but the reality is that you do not. We're in a world where we've been nurtured to...
  36. Replies
    Views

True story. The once, many years ago, i was...

True story.

The once, many years ago, i was with some English friends from my military academy. They were worried about my beliefs and invited me to their Pentecostal Church. I went along, sat in...
  37. Replies
    Views

Bull manure. The first sentence of my second...

Bull manure.

The first sentence of my second post ends all of your argument. I have accepted freedom of choice, honour it too, i do not impose my ways but merely show my distaste. You on the other...
  38. Replies
    Views

Just had a big bowl full of lemon ice cream with...

Just had a big bowl full of lemon ice cream with Kiwi fruit chunks.
  39. Replies
    Views

I guess the freedom of choice must be respected....

I guess the freedom of choice must be respected. One's spiritual venture is a personal journey according to the ways they've chosen to take. We must respect that journey even if we do not agree with...
  40. Replies
    Views

This is why you are a gem. I hate your religious...

This is why you are a gem. I hate your religious beliefs but admire and respect your choice like an elder brother same time. One thing you'd have to agree is the adverse affects of religions . I too...
  41. Best i seen today on net. Love this little number...

Best i seen today on net. Love this little number of a song

AbnBZKQCpDk
  42. The lovely Punjaban Divya Dutta. Traditional...

The lovely Punjaban Divya Dutta. Traditional Punjabi girls are wow. Best in the world, feisty full of attitude but deep down caring hehehe. The older she gets the finer she is. Rocks my boat...
  43. Replies
    Views

Couldn't agree more. This picture pretty much...

Couldn't agree more.

This picture pretty much paints how i see religions - the most Evil dreaded affliction thrusted upon mankind. The Dove represents the pursuit of free intellect thought and...
  44. Sticky: Ahem, had a vasectomy several weeks ago and my...

Ahem, had a vasectomy several weeks ago and my advice to guy's is consider it carefully, don't make the decision in haste. I kind of regret it. Though there's no side effects, it does leave you...
  45. Replies
    Views

Shoot him, i mean, he's not human he's a machine...

Shoot him, i mean, he's not human he's a machine programmed not to make mistakes. How dare he.
  46. Replies
    Views

And as for the inlaws, shucks! why can't elders...

And as for the inlaws, shucks! why can't elders treat DIL's as daughters of their own. Half of the stories i hear, damn inlaws add fuel to the fire. This mommy and boy relationship thing, the...
  47. Replies
    Views

It's totally your call what to do. You can take...

It's totally your call what to do. You can take advices but the final decision i believe should be one that is made totally uninfluenced. Do not allow anyone to make that for you. Anger is indeed the...
  48. Replies
    Views

hahahaha goodness gracious me!

hahahaha goodness gracious me!
  49. Replies
    Views

A case of want verses need. You want, he wants...

A case of want verses need. You want, he wants but his need for something else is far greater to him than you . In this situation there is little you can do, certainly no point reminiscing and...
  50. http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonsta...

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/33515.jpg

The sultry Ms Zea. A mature classy number indeed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4