Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logical_Guru; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Dear "Desperate to Commit Suicide" Have you...

Dear "Desperate to Commit Suicide"

Have you tried a few things under the moon? Unless destiny has crossed your paths, your ideal life partner will remain hidden. Though, I will refrain from giving...
  2. Replies
    Views

"Love your job and you don't have to work for the...

"Love your job and you don't have to work for the rest of your life"

However, the irony of life is that we seldom have the luxury to decide what we want to do. I like dogs, but if I become a...
  3. Choose your favourite child and move in with your...

Choose your favourite child and move in with your father. Ask your mother to go and stay with your wife and the other child. Try this for a couple of months. You would have found your solution
  4. Replies
    Views

While treating your Girlfriend, money should...

While treating your Girlfriend, money should flow. It is not a commodity that has to measured. Your BF is not only cheap, but is also inconsiderate.

Marriage is the biggest malaise in our society...
  5. Thread: armpits

by Logical_Guru
    Replies
    Views

Dear Swapna, The armpits are a wonderful part...

Dear Swapna,

The armpits are a wonderful part of the body and they should be flaunted, albeit in moderation. I suggest that you continue to titillate your boss. The following routine is...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dear Barman, You have done the right thing....

Dear Barman,

You have done the right thing. Things could have gone worse. Trust me.

Imagine that your MARRIED female colleague had a few stiff ones and you took her to the side and got...
  7. There is no right age, and the right time to...

There is no right age, and the right time to commit to a relationship is when you feel "magical". When you are swept off your feet and your heart misses a beat. However, many of us do commit to a...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have been married close to 10 years now....

I have been married close to 10 years now. Satisfaction is a personal threshold. Happiness is a state of mind. Marriage connected to any other positive word is an oxymoron.

In fact, Married life...
  9. Replies
    Views

You should take off those offensive pictures off...

You should take off those offensive pictures off your wall and replace them with Justin Beiber or Yo Yo Honey Singh. Then, your dad will flip too. And if you are old enough to have sex, you should...
  10. Replies
    Views

Dear Piu, 1. In the Middle East, the law is...

Dear Piu,

1. In the Middle East, the law is heavily biased towards the male. It is a patriarchal system and getting custody of your kids could be a serious legal hurdle. However, you can contest...
  11. Replies
    Views

When the tunnel of love beckons, the mighty gates...

When the tunnel of love beckons, the mighty gates fall. And inside the terror cave, you always go in naked.
  12. Replies
    Views

Farting is a social crime. That is the reason, a...

Farting is a social crime. That is the reason, a wise man suggests - Why fart and waste when you can burp and taste?

You are a star my friend. And the definition of a star is a large mass of Gas....
  13. 1. Why does the Mango you stole from the...

1. Why does the Mango you stole from the neighbour's tree seem sweeter than the one you purchased?
    2. Why is the cookie you stole from the jar tastier than the one that you were given for breakfast?...
  14. Replies
    Views

One way of getting him out of your system is to -...

One way of getting him out of your system is to - Eat your heart out.

So, your heart skips a beat, your cheeks go pink, you get those goose bumps, your legs go weak and there is a momentary lapse...
  15. Replies
    Views

No. But Fertility could lead to a possible...

No. But Fertility could lead to a possible abortion.
  16. Replies
    Views

Your past generally stares at you in the arse, if...

Your past generally stares at you in the arse, if you are wise enough to leave it behind you. It stares you in the face only if you look back.

If she confides in your wife and tells her...
  17. Replies
    Views

I have been in a similar situation recently and...

I have been in a similar situation recently and am unable to come out of it. I love my wife, but fell madly in love with Deepika Padukone. The human race is unfortunately polyamorous. So, the wife...
  18. I'd rather have 3 good friends than a whole bunch...

I'd rather have 3 good friends than a whole bunch of pretenders who make fair weather associations. Being unable to dance is not a disability. Priorities change after marriage. And it happens to...
  19. Replies
    Views

How did you make your girlfriend? If I give you...

How did you make your girlfriend? If I give you some wool, can you make one for me too? Dat too I want from Karnataka itself. However, this time, please ensure that you avoid the design defects of...
  20. Dear Dina Talking of relationships, and...

Dear Dina

Talking of relationships, and especially, if you are staying in Delhi, maybe you should consider hitting the Gym rather than getting married to a random stranger.
  21. Replies
    Views

Dear "Pump" While your clients join the Gym to...

Dear "Pump"

While your clients join the Gym to pump Iron, they seem to have taken the collateral quite seriously. Although Sex is considered to be the most complete workout, an excess of anything...
  22. Replies
    Views

Catch them young and watch them grow. Sweet 16 is...

Catch them young and watch them grow. Sweet 16 is such a tender age when the bud just begins to bloom. You just sent me back in time to my teens. What exactly do you feel about her? Are you in love...
  23. Replies
    Views

1. Sue Vijay Mallya. The fellow spends most of...

1. Sue Vijay Mallya. The fellow spends most of his time in the court anyway
    2. Sue the office for promoting Vijay Mallya
    3. Sue her colleagues for watching a passionate act without paying anything...
  24. Replies
    Views

The first thing you should avoid is the use of...

The first thing you should avoid is the use of ear plugs. You will not be able to hear it if you wear them. Fortunately, the female orgasm is not required for procreation. A blast usually happens...
  25. Replies
    Views

Hi D, Why do you want to befriend V, when your...

Hi D,

Why do you want to befriend V, when your real target is Y. Is it because you would not mind having X with V even though you don't C I to I?

This "Kahin pe nigahen, Kahin pe Nishana" is a...
  26. Replies
    Views

Dear Daddy, 1. At 26 years or even at 46, one...

Dear Daddy,

1. At 26 years or even at 46, one should establish a clear goal for career progression. List down your strengths, interests and the trends in the industry
    2. Enroll for online courses...
  27. Replies
    Views

Blood is thicker than water. The only thing that...

Blood is thicker than water. The only thing that is thicker is alcohol. The reality is that we cannot choose our siblings. We can choose our life partners.

The above story is indeed Organic...
  28. 11 things you didn't know about Bangalore

1. Who are the horniest people in Bangalore?

- The Auto Drivers

2. Who is the largest land owner in Bangalore?

- The Reddy Community, closely followed by the Indian Army
  29. Replies
    Views

Dear Delhi Back Office, While it is considered...

Dear Delhi Back Office,

While it is considered modern and probably even ideal to fall in love, have a reasonably long courtship and eventually take the plunge, an arranged marriage is not...
  30. Replies
    Views

In our Pre-University days, when we had just...

In our Pre-University days, when we had just become men from boys, there were 4 things you needed to pass. PCMB.

Physics
    Chemistry
    Mathematics and
    Biology.

Nothing much has changed when...
  31. Replies
    Views

There is a website called Google Baba....

There is a website called Google Baba. http://www.nicfs.nic.in/ or www.sifs.in

However, the only sure shot way of getting into a forensic lab is to die an unnatural death. And that is not...
  32. Replies
    Views

When you take your vows, you say - "Till death do...

When you take your vows, you say - "Till death do us part"

And after you take your vows - "Till debt do us part"
  33. You are not the only woman who has rejected a man...

You are not the only woman who has rejected a man because he is shorter by an inch or two. And why should you settle for the average?

Women who preach about values on this forum have rejected men...
  34. The association of the penis with fruits has been...

The association of the penis with fruits has been used from time immemorial and is absolutely absurd. It simply falls flat on its face. While some of you may argue that there are a few fruits and...
  35. Dear Alisha, Please do not listen to the...

Dear Alisha,

Please do not listen to the advice of a few amateurs on this site. You cannot simply marry someone who is "nice" and "sweet" and "courteous" and "loves you".

If you think that his...
  36. Dear Cacey, Agony Aunt is a pretty busy lady....

Dear Cacey,

Agony Aunt is a pretty busy lady. She cannot solve the problems of all grieving souls in this world. However, there are several Agony Uncles who troll on this site and would surely...
  37. Replies
    Views

Dear Alisha, It is very important for us to be...

Dear Alisha,

It is very important for us to be open and clear about our Sexuality. Love throws up a lot of questions and more often than not, Sex is the answer. Let us look at all the qualities /...
  38. Replies
    Views

Dear Alisha, In my honest opinion, as...

Dear Alisha,

In my honest opinion, as prospective partners, exploring Sexual compatibility is an evolutionary step in the approach towards marriage.

1. If he is unable to thrust his man meat...
  39. There are a lot of advantages of excluding the...

There are a lot of advantages of excluding the redundant "h", which was basically a conspiracy hatched by the Britisers against the Bhojpuris.

Now, you can ask him to Save instead of Shave, Sit...
  40. Replies
    Views

1. How old are you both? 2. What are his career...

1. How old are you both?
    2. What are his career progression plans?
    3. Would you be willing to invest not only your emotions in your relationship, but also a reasonable amount to help him improve...
  41. Replies
    Views

No form of violence should be tolerated or...

No form of violence should be tolerated or condoned. It is regressive to suffer and endure torture.

Please file a complaint as per the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005. Love is...
  42. The best way to resolve a fight is to "fcuk and...

The best way to resolve a fight is to "fcuk and make up" and for that - You have to get physical.

When my school teachers used to spank me, I would hate them for it, but the prospect of getting...
  43. Replies
    Views

O Priya Priya, Pregnancy is wonderful. There...

O Priya Priya,

Pregnancy is wonderful. There are several women who spend Lakhs just to get an IVF done. But, one should always try to have children within a church blessed marriage. Now, condoms...
  44. Replies
    Views

Every dog has his day. But eventually, it is the...

Every dog has his day. But eventually, it is the b_itch that has her way

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex,...
  45. Replies
    Views

Dear Ijup, Age has nothing to do with your...

Dear Ijup,

Age has nothing to do with your engagement. One does not have to be old to be wise. Having said that, let us explore the following.

1. If he was speaking the truth, would you have...
  46. I suggest that you watch a 1969 movie called "Ek...

I suggest that you watch a 1969 movie called "Ek Phool Do Mali" and then take a decision.
  47. Replies
    Views

None of us want to get involved with lawyers. In...

None of us want to get involved with lawyers. In fact, an old saying goes - If you walk into an elevator that has a lion, a tiger and a lawyer and you have only 2 bullets in your gun - Shoot the...
  48. What you say and how you say it are not...

What you say and how you say it are not important. Where you say it is important. And that should never be in the office. It should be outside. Time it without stalking her and don't be too...
  49. Replies
    Views

It is so good that you have both started to...

It is so good that you have both started to discuss this before your marriage. A pre-nup is definitely in order. As regards, movable assets, you can have a clause in your pre-nup that the receipt...
  50. Replies
    Views

Sweet Mimi If loving you is a crime, I will...

Sweet Mimi

If loving you is a crime, I will commit it several times.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4