Search:

Type: Posts; User: Shravan6886; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey, if u are not aware of the complete...

Hey, if u are not aware of the complete situation, then I don't think u are in a position to preach. Atleast do some research prior to posting. The HIV cannot survive outside human body, so the...
  2. Replies
    Views

She has been using you for 7 years. There was no...

She has been using you for 7 years. There was no relationship between you n her. It was just ur infatuation, come out of it and be mature to understand that she has been very mean to u. Why do u want...
  3. Replies
    Views

See, as far as I see this situation, ur friend is...

See, as far as I see this situation, ur friend is doing the right thing(for all the reasons u have mentioned above). I think u should be able to take this as maturely as possible, because Men and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Being in a relationship which doesn't do any good...

Being in a relationship which doesn't do any good is like being addiction (like smoking and drinking). U should have left her slowly by learning the truth rather than making decisions in a haste. Now...
  5. Replies
    Views

Don't you see??? You love him!!! You love him so...

Don't you see??? You love him!!! You love him so much that you are ready to face the odds for him. Money doesn't happiness, but it shouldn't be the reason for sadness too, right. So, end of story,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Forgiving... not forgiving is ur decision, don't...

Forgiving... not forgiving is ur decision, don't ask such a thing in forum's. Whatever you do remember this, " To err is Humane and forgive God". Forgiveness is a very valuable gift which should be...
  7. See... Maturity is not like a fruit ripening, ok....

See... Maturity is not like a fruit ripening, ok. And whatever u are talking about here is just the way she is being treated by her parents, may be she is being treated as a princess at her place. So...
  8. Replies
    Views

I assume u do not have a proper intake of water....

I assume u do not have a proper intake of water. If it is the case, then drink more water than usual and cut down on cola's.
    Also Coconut water is good for such issues.
  9. Replies
    Views

Seriously man... U want medical attention here?...

Seriously man... U want medical attention here? Don't want to go to the doctor???
    It is fine to take self medication if it is a simple illness that u already know of and have already been to a...
  10. Replies
    Views

See, i personally feel, Why question something...

See, i personally feel, Why question something for which u may not like the Answers.
    If u trust ur wife then stop asking such questions and if u still want some clarification in this regard then u...
  11. Replies
    Views

Nice thing that u don't want to go against ur...

Nice thing that u don't want to go against ur parents will, and i say that everyone SHOULD have a healthy respect towards their parents.
    They might have some reason that they are not looking for an...
  12. Replies
    Views

A lot of things have been told above, but i guess...

A lot of things have been told above, but i guess not being judgmental towards anyone. I say that its better to call off ur wedding with her and find someone else. Reasons being trust issues u have...
  13. Replies
    Views

U are just in ur teens and these things really...

U are just in ur teens and these things really start at this age. But these feelings which u r experiencing are not fully mature.
    Give it some time and by the time u are 18/20 yrs of age, u will...
  14. Replies
    Views

No matter how much ever successful u are, it...

No matter how much ever successful u are, it feels void if there is no one to appreciate it. Though career is an important factor in everyone's life, love also has its own place. Love is what stays...
  15. Replies
    Views

Remember this for your entire life, Trust is the...

Remember this for your entire life, Trust is the main component or say basement for any kind of relationship, any kind of misconception or any other kind of trust issues will crumble your...
  16. Replies
    Views

After reading your post i feel like, u give a lot...

After reading your post i feel like, u give a lot of attention to sex than any thing else in this relationship. Having a urge for sex more than often could be a problem of sex addiction, consult a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Well, decision is your's, so think whether...

Well, decision is your's, so think whether feeling bad for her(whom u might not even see after break up) is better or feeling bad for urself(u can't let ur self go anywhere).

Choice is simple just...
  18. Do not make someone your priority when u are just...

Do not make someone your priority when u are just an option for them.
    End of story.
  19. Replies
    Views

Cheating is a very heavy word buddy. She just...

Cheating is a very heavy word buddy. She just lied to make ur relationship work not to take advantage of u. It was in her past and she has probably moved on, so don't worry and give any more ideas to...
  20. Replies
    Views

Feeling the way u are feeling now is though...

Feeling the way u are feeling now is though abnormal or may be normal, jsut ask this question to urself, when u already know that the girl isn't interested in u y do u want to still marry her?
  21. Replies
    Views

The way u put it, "Loved" in ur msg tells...

The way u put it, "Loved" in ur msg tells everything. It wasn't love. She was just an amuse for u which u couldn't get, now that u are in a relationship ur ego has got a boost and making u feel this...
  22. Replies
    Views

Honda Activa has been the best in class till now....

Honda Activa has been the best in class till now. Apart from its looks and other stuff it has got good mileage too. Its worth to buy it at the quoted price.
  23. Replies
    Views

U like the guy right, so then y shouldn't u ask...

U like the guy right, so then y shouldn't u ask him for his number. Also y do u want to dash from 0 to 60km in just a few conversations. And as u say he is a shy guy, u may have to make the move and...
  24. Replies
    Views

There can be ample lot of reasons for his loss of...

There can be ample lot of reasons for his loss of interest in $ex that doesn't mean he is having an affair. May be life has become too routine for him, so spice up things for him a little bit and...
  25. Replies
    Views

Until unless u r sure of her intentions of...

Until unless u r sure of her intentions of getting physically involved with u, don't judge her. There might be pretty hard chances that u misunderstood her. People do have tendencies to put there...
  26. Replies
    Views

Looks like u are having trouble handling...

Looks like u are having trouble handling break-up. Even though u say it was a mutual decision to break up, who was the first to say those 2 magical words (Lets Break-Up), if it was her to say it...
  27. Not every one knows the value of a Golden Heart...

Not every one knows the value of a Golden Heart but when it comes to a Golden Shirt they surely do.
  28. Replies
    Views

Have you made any contract with the first...

Have you made any contract with the first College? If not, then i think u don't need NOC, just attend the interview.
    And if u haven't already told them that you are working for this college then...
  29. Replies
    Views

Thumps up for your thought, but the thought...

Thumps up for your thought, but the thought process in which u are in currently may not be the same while u are getting older. Give it some time and get to know all the things that they(sex workers)...
  30. Replies
    Views

Title should have been Tallest buildings in...

Title should have been Tallest buildings in Mumbai, rather then INDIA.
    Mumbai Rocks...
  31. Replies
    Views

Where are Piggy Chops, Asin, Shreya Saran...

Where are Piggy Chops, Asin, Shreya Saran...
  32. Replies
    Views

Where's Ameesha Patel and Riya Sen..... ?????

Where's Ameesha Patel and Riya Sen..... ?????
  33. Replies
    Views

Take a break from everything just for sometime....

Take a break from everything just for sometime. Stop thinking about everything.
    Don't force urself into anything until u are into it. If u feel like going out then just go out and have some fun with...
  34. Replies
    Views

Damn Hot Figure Man...

Damn Hot Figure Man...
  35. Replies
    Views

Lovely... Greatly Hot.....

Lovely... Greatly Hot.....
  36. Replies
    Views

Just remember one thing in ur life. Everything...

Just remember one thing in ur life. Everything happens for a Reasoning. And there must be a very good reason that u got into the stream u r in now. So don't make life a hell and start working on ur...
  37. Replies
    Views

Yaar Ye Toh Chand Ka Tukda Hai........

Yaar Ye Toh Chand Ka Tukda Hai........
  38. Replies
    Views

Saale humare paise kha kha ke hume hi bhooke chor...

Saale humare paise kha kha ke hume hi bhooke chor diye....
  39. Replies
    Views

Beautiful...............

Beautiful...............
  40. He is a coward who cannot even talk to his...

He is a coward who cannot even talk to his parents about your relationship. You say 3 years, but i say he did not even love you for a min. Thank God for u got to know about this at least now or else...
  41. Replies
    Views

As is always Trust is the most important thing in...

As is always Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and u have lost ur trust on her, then it is better that u call off from this relationship and limit ur relationship to friendship if u...
  42. Replies
    Views

SERIOUSLY????? Suicide???... Do you think that...

SERIOUSLY????? Suicide???...

Do you think that committing suicide will help?? If so there are some around 10 lakh engineers waiting for jobs, 2 lakh trained engineers still looking for a project,...
  43. Replies
    Views

Looks very beautiful in this ....

Looks very beautiful in this ....
  44. I appreciate ur love for him. U love him even...

I appreciate ur love for him. U love him even though he is handicapped is what really touches. But u gotta think from ur parents view too. Even though u fight the odds for him, if u don't get ur...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hot and Beautiful thread buddy...

Hot and Beautiful thread buddy...
  46. Replies
    Views

Just remember one thing, the one who knows u well...

Just remember one thing, the one who knows u well will never think ill/bad about you and you don't have to worry about the one who doesn't know u. Whatever he/she thinks puts up his own character on...
  47. Replies
    Views

Seriously????? All this will help for Sure??? ...

Seriously????? All this will help for Sure???

I have faced people who don't even return a Smile... Will these things work on them???.... :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
  48. Tonight's Special---------"Destiny Daniel"----------

PRESENTING TONIGHT'S SPECIAL
    -------------DESTINY DANIEL--------------

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/majesty6886/DestinyDaniel12.jpg

49. Tonight's Special---------"Berenger Rose"----------

Presenting Tonight's Special
    -----------------BERENGER ROSE-----------------

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/majesty6886/BerengerRose16.jpg

50. Replies
    Views

Huge assets of her make her look more beautiful...

Huge assets of her make her look more beautiful...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4