Search:

Type: Posts; User: harsh_091983; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. When you are taking biggest decision of your life...

When you are taking biggest decision of your life like marriage please do not keep space for confusion. there is no point in admitting mistake and doing that again and again and she is doing that....
  2. When you are taking biggest decision of your life...

When you are taking biggest decision of your life like marriage please do not keep space for confusion. there is no point in admitting mistake and doing that again and again and she is doing that....
  3. Replies
    Views

dude...sorry to say she is not sure about her...

dude...sorry to say she is not sure about her life... and she is also doing that with you....
    and will end up ruining your life as well..... please ler her go....
  4. Replies
    Views

dude.... why you want to fall into same emotional...

dude.... why you want to fall into same emotional ditch in which you once were.... please do not go to her... you life is set... derive all happiness from your wife ... ignore her completely....
  5. Replies
    Views

Lets take this logically.. 1) With your current...

Lets take this logically..
    1) With your current salary i think that these kind of problem arise because this much amount is itself not sufficent for your home then how you can spent it on your...
  6. Replies
    Views

if i were you .. i would have gone with that...

if i were you .. i would have gone with that person who wants to be permanently with you not temporary...... and who trust you a lot....
  7. Replies
    Views

When she will get married to someone else... at...

When she will get married to someone else... at that time no matter how much good your friendship is right now it will fade away after her marriage......
    and if you tell her now if response is not...
  8. Replies
    Views

it is time that you be independent... take your...

it is time that you be independent... take your own decisions...... leave her for a while... she will not go anywhere... it is time to build your self...
  9. Replies
    Views

why after 10 years you feel like confessing........

why after 10 years you feel like confessing..... any solid reason?
  10. Replies
    Views

First of all dear.... this girl is crap... she...

First of all dear.... this girl is crap... she knows that you are an emotional fool that is why she is playing with you emotionally always.....
    Second she does not have feeling for you... dude that...
  11. dnt respond to him..... as because he has no role...

dnt respond to him..... as because he has no role to play in your life now.... with whatever intention he is doing this... is his problem not yours.... you are doing good in your life... that is what...
  12. If you make out with some other guy it might give...

If you make out with some other guy it might give you happiness now but for long run it will only give you pain... and such relation has no future....
    better recuperate your current...
  13. Replies
    Views

your doing mistake 2 times... 1st by not...

your doing mistake 2 times...
    1st by not fighting for your relationship and letting go in past...
    2nd destroying some others life trying to get her back.....

please stop this... things that are...
  14. Replies
    Views

jo hua jaane do.... stay away from him....I will...

jo hua jaane do.... stay away from him....I will say there is no marraige in this world which does not have small flaws. But relationship is build by accepting these flaws and overcoming them.. so...
  15. Replies
    Views

Strange isnt it she is thoughtful for that person...

Strange isnt it she is thoughtful for that person who is not there in her life and left her rather than for someone who is loving her dearly. I think this was safe way for her to say not interested...
  16. Replies
    Views

when already you have so much dilemma and...

when already you have so much dilemma and trusting issues right now... better look for some other girl. ....
  17. Hi i think that you are bold and self sufficient...

Hi i think that you are bold and self sufficient already. You have taken up many responsibility all together. Hats off to you dear. Be positive to what's new in life and do not depend on others for...
  18. Replies
    Views

keep patience and go step by step with diet and...

keep patience and go step by step with diet and weight control... it will work.....
  19. Replies
    Views

now you know that he was after something..... and...

now you know that he was after something..... and he as gone... why wasting time thinking over him...
    should not have given him on the first hand " the thing what he wanted"..
    move on dear
  20. Replies
    Views

Why do you call them friends....? when they are...

Why do you call them friends....? when they are only after your notes and are not concern about you
    When they are means and selfish... then they are not your friends.. let them say whatever they...
  21. Replies
    Views

Talk to her.... why she is behaving like...

Talk to her.... why she is behaving like this?...... do not act before you are really sure about what she is doing.....
  22. Meet a dietician they will help you a lot... it...

Meet a dietician they will help you a lot... it will take time to loose weight but you will definately... be patience and follow a dietiecian plan religiously..... do Yoga that will help you a lot....
  23. It now about what she wants... it is all about...

It now about what she wants... it is all about what you want..... she does not deserve your love and affection.... she will cheat you again and again as she has done.... and one day when she will...
  24. Replies
    Views

it is quite normal to have such kind of non...

it is quite normal to have such kind of non trusting issues...... give time to heal you... it will.....
  25. Replies
    Views

hi i feel that give her time to thinks... if you...

hi i feel that give her time to thinks... if you really want answer better ask your parents to talk to her parents......
  26. hi dear... i have also lived in such situation in...

hi dear... i have also lived in such situation in delhi.... well i think abusive children or people and people without moral value are common in delhi... but unfortunatley you cannot change...
  27. hi dear... i have also lived in such situation in...

hi dear... i have also lived in such situation in delhi.... well i think abusive children or people and people without moral value are common in delhi... but unfortunatley you cannot change...
  28. Replies
    Views

so much evidence you have..... it seems that she...

so much evidence you have..... it seems that she is not mending her ways.... when you cannot change her better change her.... hope you understood
  29. you have already ruined it dude...... both...

you have already ruined it dude...... both friendship and relationship.....
    what to say.......
  30. you have acted in a right manner..... stay that...

you have acted in a right manner..... stay that way
  31. Replies
    Views

hey man..... dnt you find her talk little...

hey man..... dnt you find her talk little confusing.... well i do...... why dnt you talk about that person more... before talking to her parents..... better have a clear picture first.... i believe...
  32. Replies
    Views

first casual call... ok... then casual...

first casual call... ok... then casual meeting..ok.... then what..... nothing na.... then why do that..... past is past.... dump it....
    you are inviting trouble if you are contacting her.... dnt do...
  33. action point is to talk to your parent that you...

action point is to talk to your parent that you want to marry her and like her... loving someone is alone not suffcient .. you have to make it succesful..... tell your parent everything. if they love...
  34. Replies
    Views

well i think that a person should save/spend as...

well i think that a person should save/spend as per his financial condition and future needs. Any sensible person would reform to do so. If person is sensible and still does not have anything like...
  35. Replies
    Views

why dont you talk to your teacher and share this...

why dont you talk to your teacher and share this problem with them.... there job is to help you in studies....
  36. Replies
    Views

you are already 31 and concieving baby sometine...

you are already 31 and concieving baby sometine later (if you choose to a bort this child) is little complicated as per our lifestyle today. Better consult a doctor who can councel you about what to...
  37. Replies
    Views

you can satisfy your sexual needs with your would...

you can satisfy your sexual needs with your would be wife.... these kind of things only come to ones mind when guilty pleasure give you satisfaction. Better not indulde into such kind of...
  38. Replies
    Views

stop social service for this women..... it is not...

stop social service for this women..... it is not worth... dear...
  39. Replies
    Views

As per you thread this is only single person...

As per you thread this is only single person thoughts and feedback about you.... for this you do not have to chage yourself... until unless many sensible person give you the same feedback... so dnt...
  40. Replies
    Views

She confessed because she wants to get rid of...

She confessed because she wants to get rid of you... clearly is the indication...
    no need of crying for such person who has failed the test of long distance relationship....
    this could have...
  41. Replies
    Views

Everything is clear and sitraight forward girl......

Everything is clear and sitraight forward girl... he is after sex only..... last he dumped you... this time you dump him.... he is a crap.....
    tell him not to meet you else you will file a police...
  42. be with your wife and give time...... with time...

be with your wife and give time...... with time she will recover.....
  43. Replies
    Views

when you past seems to be bothering him so much.....

when you past seems to be bothering him so much.. then why marry him......
    just tell him that.... there is nothing you have done....with your ex.... and tell him that you will rethink marraige if...
  44. Replies
    Views

No need of truth.... forget your past and tell...

No need of truth....
    forget your past and tell your husband also that thr is no past....
    why make life complicated unnecessarily....
  45. Replies
    Views

you are right...when you are thr in his life thr...

you are right...when you are thr in his life thr is no need of such apps.. ...
    secondly he does not respect your emotions... then better part ways....
    sooner or later he will cheat you....
  46. Why you are thinking so much.... there is no...

Why you are thinking so much....
    there is no need....
    Being single is not a problem...... being engaged to a wrong person is problem....
    so better wait for you right match... let people think and...
  47. No body is going to do anything with you until...

No body is going to do anything with you until you allow it.....so its all upto you...
    being liked by someone is not bad...... so keep safe distance with them... and better tell them not to talk to...
  48. Replies
    Views

best would be to talk one on one with everyone...

best would be to talk one on one with everyone involved at same time....
    this will expose the real intent of your gf brother ... and would clear any misunderstanding w.r.t you
    eliminate all loose...
  49. Hey there is not issue here....... An there is...

Hey there is not issue here.......
    An there is not issue with what she said to you........
    maybe she is trying to give a respectible name to your relationship which she can carry life long.....
  50. Replies
    Views

After a bad relationship in past... if you have...

After a bad relationship in past... if you have guts to love someone again... then keep guts to trust someone again.....
    Spying, Non trusting will weaken your current relation.... dnt let brunt of...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4