Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.16 seconds.

1. ‘One may love and care for their country but love...

‘One may love and care for their country but love and care should not just stop at the border’
  2. All because we heterosexuals cannot accept them...

All because we heterosexuals cannot accept them for what they are and grant their wish to be happy and not to change just to please selfish society and culture.
  3. Some of the shocking methods used in conversion...

Some of the shocking methods used in conversion therapy ; decide yourself if they are sick and degrading often leaving the individual with serious negative effects including anxiety, loss of sexual...
  4. I never invited you to discuss, did i? you came...

I never invited you to discuss, did i? you came at your own free will, but don’t think you can post and not be quoted. Respect that it is our free will and preference.
  5. Instead of asking what he would do, you should be...

Instead of asking what he would do, you should be dwelling on the reason behind that. Homophobes, culture vultures, religionists, orthodox parents are those reasons. All these harm-doers are...
  6. Yogi, if you are going to chat to me stop using...

Yogi, if you are going to chat to me stop using foul language. I will answer you but first edit your vulgar posts, seems like i’m chatting to someone on skid row. I understand your passion but . . .
  7. Am i supposed to take your word for that? I also...

Am i supposed to take your word for that? I also could say that there are thousands who have tried but failed, i could also tell you that i have a gay bisexual friend married with 2.4 children who...
  8. Suicide takes place during treatment as well as...

Suicide takes place during treatment as well as after. I can imagine its like doing battle with yourself. Point out to me, one single gay who underwent treatment and was cured? I think you will find...
  9. Age is just a number, i don’t want to be...

Age is just a number, i don’t want to be respected for it or for any other presumptions. If you must respect then respect only my words. Your choice to end.
  10. My respect ends when thoughts and opinions are...

My respect ends when thoughts and opinions are proven to cause harm onto others. Have you any idea how many homosexuals commit suicide each year because they are urged to seek treatment? Words sick,...
  11. Don’t know where you got that from, i have never...

Don’t know where you got that from, i have never said it can be cured. Have had this discussion a few times here with people who think it can be cured. I think the very thought of even wanting to...
  12. Society is to be blamed much more than parents...

Society is to be blamed much more than parents are. There is no point in cussing parents, they are compelled to bow down to societies pressures, pressures put on by people like you. Cannot really...
  13. Too many homosexuals live in the closet afraid to...

Too many homosexuals live in the closet afraid to come out because of laws and social acceptances. Parents will often marry off their son in a bid to “cure” him. Silly laws drafted in by silly...
  14. Way i see it, is that, an innocent girls life and...

Way i see it, is that, an innocent girls life and reputation has been ruined, but he is not entirely to blame. The law and society is to blame.
  15. And thats how it would be if there weren’t any...

And thats how it would be if there weren’t any religions to begin with. People would act more humanely. In fact, this news is only news because of religions and the intolerances that breed and...
  16. Replies
    Views

hehehe very smart thinking !! a good independence...

hehehe very smart thinking !! a good independence day dish i guess. Onion ring presentation is stylish too

+
  17. Replies
    Views

I confess that when nothing is sure everything is...

I confess that when nothing is sure everything is possible!
  18. Replies
    Views

I’d say paternal love was a different sort of...

I’d say paternal love was a different sort of love. I don’t think parents can know you as well as your lover/wife can. There are things you cannot share with parents that you can share with your...
  19. Known as Satanism actually. I do happen to know...

Known as Satanism actually. I do happen to know people who worship him, at glance they are in fact quite decent. We debate differences sometimes but personally i do not worship. To worship Satan is...
  20. Yes, i know the story well. Was force fed it at...

Yes, i know the story well. Was force fed it at school. Nowadays there is a medical term for someone who hears imaginary voices telling them to kill their child.

Schizophrenia.
  21. Well, must say, i don’t believe in Satan. I...

Well, must say, i don’t believe in Satan. I believe the concept is something religions have created so as to strike fear into peoples hearts and thus control. As per your faith he was almost an...
  22. Just a question, when you carry out the ritual of...

Just a question, when you carry out the ritual of throwing stones at Satan, emotions of hate, anger resentment arise no doubt. Do you not consider such emotions as being evil as well? Do you not...
  23. To enter one has to first recite that there is...

To enter one has to first recite that there is only one God and Prophet Mohammad was his servant and messenger (something like that). Now, Baba Nanak taught monotheism. He was a follower of ‘one God’...
  24. The dusk and dawn pics are truly amazing, leaves...

The dusk and dawn pics are truly amazing, leaves me transfixed. I find it quite difficult to shoot quality pics in low light conditions. You have pulled it off perfectly.
  25. Replies
    Views

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/674/inw0Lp.p...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/674/inw0Lp.png
  26. Replies
    Views

My mistake, i mistook the bowl on the bottom left...

My mistake, i mistook the bowl on the bottom left as being some kind of sweet rice. It looks familiar to what my wife sometimes makes, but she uses yellow colour powder with raisins and cloves. Never...
  27. Replies
    Views

Religious tyranny of a patriarchal dictatorship...

Religious tyranny of a patriarchal dictatorship at its best.
  28. Unable to view the video but have heard about...

Unable to view the video but have heard about this many a time. It has always been a bewildering story, one that most Islamic historians completely deny taking place.
  29. Replies
    Views

Never heard of foxnut, especially in kheer form ....

Never heard of foxnut, especially in kheer form . . . something new for me ! fantastic!
  30. Poll: Because it cannot be eradicated. What do you...

Because it cannot be eradicated. What do you propose in order to totally eradicate? Although poverty might be used as an excuse that triggers prostitution one needs to remember that ‘desire’ is...
  31. Replies
    Views

They now say that i have changed. erm,...

They now say that i have changed. erm, obviously! i didn’t spend all that effort NOT to change !!
  32. Replies
    Views

hahahah ...

hahahah !
  33. Poll: Voted .

Voted .
  34. Poll: Thing is, even with laws intact still there are a...

Thing is, even with laws intact still there are a huge amount of ladies of the night going about their profession. Then what use are these laws that forbid? It makes sense to govern and make changes....
  35. Replies
    Views

It’s a good post, an eye opener irrespective of...

It’s a good post, an eye opener irrespective of the experiment, i have little faith in microwaves except for when making popcorn. There’s just no comparison to using conventional cooking methods
  36. Replies
    Views

Microwaved water as opposed to purified can make...

Microwaved water as opposed to purified can make compost look darker? As in how?
  37. Replies
    Views

Plus, those little white bits you can see in the...

Plus, those little white bits you can see in the compost are most likely fertiliser. Kind of defeats the objective of the experiment !
  38. Replies
    Views

Perhaps or perhaps not, one thing is clear though...

Perhaps or perhaps not, one thing is clear though - the plant watered with microwaved water seems to have been kept watered more than the purified one. You can actually see evidence of that judging...
  39. Replies
    Views

Good going! i recognise the gulab jamun and the...

Good going! i recognise the gulab jamun and the rice, whats those white things?

Keep posting more! :)
  40. Replies
    Views

Interesting, never tried chicken keema. . . ...

Interesting, never tried chicken keema. . . Suppose it’s more healthier than lamb. Well done !
  41. Replies
    Views

Happy Diwali ...

Happy Diwali !
  42. Sticky: tCeSJrYy_HA .

tCeSJrYy_HA .
  43. Poll: Personally, i would never want to enter into such...

Personally, i would never want to enter into such relationship nor recommend, but i would not mind living in a society that does allow. As long as it’s free consent between non-blood related adults...
  44. Happy Birthday .

Happy Birthday .
  45. Sticky: iEe_eraFWWs .

iEe_eraFWWs .
  46. Poll: Its already legal.

Its already legal.
  47. Replies
    Views

Swiss roll it’s known as over here, equally nice...

Swiss roll it’s known as over here, equally nice when made with strawberry jam and cream sprinkled with a little castor sugar. Nice one !
  48. What older version do you speak of? How many...

What older version do you speak of? How many versions of the word of God are there in Shariah ? I can give you many passages from the Bible, Torah and Quran that can be seen to endorse slavery....
  49. You and I both know which version is right. Thats...

You and I both know which version is right. Thats because we have a conscience, now, when these passages get into the hands of people with different values of conscience, thats when the trouble...
  50. Which passages, which versions are written in...

Which passages, which versions are written in these Holy books that can “clearly” guide our “public policies”? When there is room for a double translation then it’s only fair to say that it’s the...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4