Search:

Type: Posts; User: faisal4pro; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.14 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Y pakistan and Islam each and every time!!! ...

Y pakistan and Islam each and every time!!!

and actually my concern along with this one is dual standards of rules for Priyank and Sweeto.baba, JOker and socialdoctor.
  2. Replies
    Views

I never ever had this kinda feeling using SBF as...

I never ever had this kinda feeling using SBF as i m suffered now. The hatred of members for Pakistan and Islam is not a hidden part now....but b4 leaving i wana say

"Neither Pakistan is a...
  3. No personal war with anybody ... rules are rules...

No personal war with anybody ... rules are rules and equal for all whoever it is mirchi or joker, sweetoo or priyank!

Admins bear people saying Pakistan and Pakistani Government is involved in...
  4. Thanks for the compliments! have one thing......

Thanks for the compliments!

have one thing...

neither me or joker are supporting terrorists and so neither pakistan is supporting them!

however, if some terroroist is paksitan is doesnt mean...
  5. proofs????????????????

proofs????????????????
  6. As avdhesh is offline now so no need to discuss...

As avdhesh is offline now so no need to discuss this issue!

I will come back when he will back!
  7. gimme the proven fact? aur suffer jitna tum ne...

gimme the proven fact?

aur suffer jitna tum ne kia us se jiyada hum ker rahay hein!
  8. Admin will not take...

Admin will not take action.................................... ....biasness :santabanta16:
  9. Admins bear people saying Pakistan and Pakistani...

Admins bear people saying Pakistan and Pakistani Government is involved in Mumbai attacks and dont take any action but sudden ban implies on Joker for saying BJP was involved in that? Is is...
  10. Na super mod is not pain i have no concern to...

Na super mod is not pain i have no concern to that i have concern to ur being a member... u would have banned!!and dont turn the move here! we are talking about biasness na??
  11. MY PM to MR. AVDHESH

I have no hatred for India or Indian members....

I only hate people abusing my country and religon!

I cant accept it at all!

I have a question from u, if u answered i will never do...
  12. yaar he was saying to us only! i was just kidding...

yaar he was saying to us only! i was just kidding ny! n m sory for that!

ok Karan no more chatting!
  13. Will certainly do it but let me do some work in...

Will certainly do it but let me do some work in office pending from past 2 hours :deal:

till then find out the reasons of unban on sweeetoo.baba & not banning Mirchi.forever!
  14. I supported lifetime ban on sweeto for that dont...

I supported lifetime ban on sweeto for that dont tell me that!

i dont asked to unban him anywhere and till now i am astonished y admins unban him!

but the other case is telling me and everybody...
  15. Mirchi.forever and unfortunately i cant find that...

Mirchi.forever and unfortunately i cant find that thread anymore...!!!!
  16. u must be kidding kiddo !!!

u must be kidding kiddo !!!
  17. Haan Pakistan bulata hai mge k aao aur mera...

Haan Pakistan bulata hai mge k aao aur mera defend karoo :deal:
  18. tu man lega kia k marriott attack in islamabad wa...

tu man lega kia k marriott attack in islamabad wa splanned by indian government?
  19. nothing to do for a sick mind... if i be an admin...

nothing to do for a sick mind... if i be an admin here and i have said that is is a world community then i would have life banned on u for saying this!

nothing to say!
  20. this thread is certainly created to post a news...

this thread is certainly created to post a news but has been used to show hated for Pakistan by some members.

This is all and End!

Thanks!
  21. ya i also know some from ua side too!

ya i also know some from ua side too!
  22. I m expecting this in a few days brother.... i...

I m expecting this in a few days brother....

i c people becoming super mod after insulting Quran...

etc
  23. na takleef is liye nai k entertainment milta...

na takleef is liye nai k entertainment milta hai... takleef is liye nai hai k we want peace not war :)
  24. i will tell u after investigation that y geo...

i will tell u after investigation that y geo posted this news :D
  25. paksitan ki governemtn ******* nai hai na k tv...

paksitan ki governemtn ******* nai hai na k tv channels ko bakwas karnay de aakhir koi policy hoti hai per kaheen per koi b policy nai hoti aik hi policy hoti hai hatred hatred hatred!
  26. I thought i quoted soicialdoctor...sory... n i...

I thought i quoted soicialdoctor...sory...

n i know this thread is created so that to tell whole SBF that pindia ki izzat hai the thread owner have this issue yar and the reis no problem in...
  27. now thats the spirit yaar seedhi trah bol na tu...

now thats the spirit yaar seedhi trah bol na tu paksitan per ungli uthana chahta hai report geo tv sab bakwaas bas ur wish is to say paksitan is that ..... :deal: jab mge koi masla nai hai india ki...
  28. na no dog n pony show..... Pakistan is...

na no dog n pony show.....

Pakistan is investigating and still no case has been registered against any suspects! This report was a mishandling by the TV channel as they posted correction to this...
  29. pakistan ka sab ko kia pta hai ? jo tumharay...

pakistan ka sab ko kia pta hai ? jo tumharay media ne btaya hai woi pta hai na? aur india ka bhi sabko pta hai jo humaray media ne btaya hai....

ab braber hai na???
  30. m mature enough to point out some people who are...

m mature enough to point out some people who are causing each and every discussion a battle ground buddy! n u dont think that u were banned b4? but i wonder how u unbanned? ya people changed coz its...
  31. do u think joker spoiled it? please read the...

do u think joker spoiled it? please read the thread from start who started it? who first argued on paksitan who first argued on paksitani media.. c'mon grow up yar!
  32. oaye yar khwamkhwa ki batien na bna tu! tu janta...

oaye yar khwamkhwa ki batien na bna tu! tu janta hai k kia kia tha media ne us time aaj jo log tumhari side se ye bakwas kerte hein k india-paksitan ki war ho.. ye usi media reports ki waja se...
  33. Socialdoctor, gattumattu and Oshnic PLease i...

Socialdoctor, gattumattu and Oshnic PLease i would refer you to vist Avdhesh's profile...he is creating an Indo-Pake War thread for you to shout people like you. If you ahev nothing to say then...
  34. what ur media has done in Mumbai attacks is...

what ur media has done in Mumbai attacks is already discussed here. Irresponsible reports were worst from ur side and this is only a news which they didnt confirmed from Government.
  35. There is no doubt that USA is the biggest...

There is no doubt that USA is the biggest terrorist! 2ndly his "na-jaiz olad" Israel!
  36. :santabanta16: as an Indian u have very much...

:santabanta16: as an Indian u have very much concern that y Pakistanis in Japan dont use name of Pakistan? u have vary much concern in popularizing Pakistan as a terrorist state? what this interest...
  37. :mad: whoever u are... ur writing style tells...

:mad:

whoever u are... ur writing style tells who are u..... dont poke ur nose in matters which u have no concern!
  38. This is worth appreciating and so applicable for...

This is worth appreciating and so applicable for me and Pakistan too na?

I dont think people (with good maturity) believe on the one sided reports and comments they read and listen on ur tv. Truly...
  39. read out the whole thread buddy!

read out the whole thread buddy!
  40. Then why u can allow people saying Islam is a...

Then why u can allow people saying Islam is a religion of terrorists or pakistan is origin of terrorism like thesocialdoctor and nerorulez? people like "a pakistani" get banned for the same reason?
  41. sorry boss mein thak gaya bhains k aagay been bja...

sorry boss mein thak gaya bhains k aagay been bja baja ker!
  42. U people will never accept that Hinduism and...

U people will never accept that Hinduism and India are terrorsts or roots for terrorsts and so I and all of us will never accept that Paksitan Or Islam are terrorist or has roots of terrorism!

And...
  43. u r sick pal! have some better knowledge then...

u r sick pal!

have some better knowledge then talk again!
  44. Believe me I has been a part of this education...

Believe me I has been a part of this education system and even i done MBA but i never read that question....... and about ur system of education i dont know about it your thoughts show clearly what u...
  45. B4 1990 kahmiri people were dying like now by the...

B4 1990 kahmiri people were dying like now by the INdian Army dude! as u are taughtby ur environment and i m taught by my environment!

i b back after load shedding!
  46. Answered!....

Answered!....
  47. then y to support one side?

then y to support one side?
  48. n u carry a fact book about this CIA Fact Book...

n u carry a fact book about this CIA Fact Book :santabanta16:
  49. what peace???? my parents and elder say the same...

what peace???? my parents and elder say the same story :heehee: that Indian army is killing 100s of people in kashmir! showing the world a good example of terrorism from 1947 till to date... is it...
  50. I m still w8ing from ua side karan!

I m still w8ing from ua side karan!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4