Search:

Type: Posts; User: honey6; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How about you now ? How you feeling ?? Which...

How about you now ? How you feeling ?? Which advice helped you out the best ?
  2. Replies
    Views

It can simply be called continuos thoughts. You...

It can simply be called continuos thoughts. You need to relax mind. Its tough when it keeps thinking continously. I guess you age between 20-23. You should join Art Of Living once..
  3. Replies
    Views

swelling in teticals

Hello mam...

Am a guy 21 year old......

n suffering from swelling in testical part.... from past month....
    actually wasnt able to get to problem... Felt underware a bit tight but wasnt able...
  4. Replies
    Views

Meditate + exercise

One thing u can try out of it .. There is certain breathing techniq to get rid of it (told by yogis ) :happy_8:

Like this:- 1st stretch both ur hands up with breathing IN then by forcefull...
  5. Replies
    Views

THANK u

thank u mam ! But still a que arise it will it be getting OK only with solving the prob with outside ?? Is there there ny possibility tht it might be falling due to ny defeciency of ny nutrients ?
  6. Replies
    Views

Hair fall at age 20 !!

Hello Mam my name is Anish ! Am at a great confusion .... My age is 20 and am facing a great hair fall of around 20-25 hairs per day since 6 mnths it has reduced to around 5-6 from last month....
  7. Replies
    Views

Hair fall at age 20 !!

Hello Mam ! Am at a great confusion .... My age is 20 and am facing a great hair fall of around 20-25 hairs per day since 6 mnths it has reduced to around 5-6 from last month....

My hair has...