Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jingleo; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. elope again with your wife and live somewhere...

elope again with your wife and live somewhere cousin marriages are not taboo.... they are allowed among muslims btw... down the lane 5 to 10 years your parents and relatives won't be there in this...
  2. Replies
    Views

No they are not related but let me tell you one...

No they are not related but let me tell you one thing for sure.... you are pushing yourself into life time of shit.... firstly by faking things you are ensuring that your husband can never create...
  3. Replies
    Views

I can understand.... it can be irritating.......

I can understand.... it can be irritating.... according to my experience its all in your mind.... your mind is finding the same feeling to ejaculate as you have while masturbating but it will get...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think you should understand some realities and...

I think you should understand some realities and grow up.... Every man and women has sexual needs beyond certain age and once you are married sexual life is one of the most important factor.... have...
  5. Everything could be done with love and care.......

Everything could be done with love and care.... depression due to no sex may be the reason of her over eating... try hard first and then you can proceed otherwise... have you taken her to...
  6. Replies
    Views

You just acted kiddish and took a big decision of...

You just acted kiddish and took a big decision of your life....
    Yes image is something but it can be changed.... all you need to do is to grow up and get rid of all the friends who you think see...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sex is all in the mind and this is the reason...

Sex is all in the mind and this is the reason some women can have orgasm without being touched.... so you both need to practice... encourage ur hubby to masturbate a lot... this will increase his...
  8. Replies
    Views

Gather some more money and buy 2 cars.... One for...

Gather some more money and buy 2 cars.... One for your family and other for parents. You wife still be creating problem in this case... if you feel that she will create problems... just secretly let...
  9. Replies
    Views

This is normal with subcontinental girls and in...

This is normal with subcontinental girls and in arranged marriage setting.... Remember we subcontinental guys are too innocent in some cases... Once marriage (arranged) is fixed we throw away our...
  10. 6 days before ovulation are most fertile days....

6 days before ovulation are most fertile days. this does not mean you can't get preg if you had sex other then these 6 days. Search for ovulation calculator online to if you are trying to get pregnant
  11. Replies
    Views

spend some money and go for gender selection.......

spend some money and go for gender selection.... search for hospitals which offer it
  12. If you think you won't find anyone better... just...

If you think you won't find anyone better... just come back or send your parents to her home to give marriage proposal ... just grab the deal before it expires... but if you think you can find...
  13. Replies
    Views

She is a bluff .... just leave her once again......

She is a bluff .... just leave her once again... your bigger responsibility is your daughter than her .... Don't be mean to leave your daughter for her used *****
  14. Replies
    Views

You could have said that all these...

You could have said that all these disappointments in life made me stronger and shaped me to be resilient and prepared me for success.... The problem is your victim mentality... Obama had no dad......
  15. Replies
    Views

Believe me or not ... Most girls think about...

Believe me or not ... Most girls think about their secure future before they hook up with anyone... Financial security is number one on the list for parents of girls these days. I know this is mean...
  16. Replies
    Views

43 is over qualified as far as south Asia is...

43 is over qualified as far as south Asia is concerned... try finding someone from else where... lower your preferences and be open about accepting people... leave the idea of marriage for 6 months...
  17. Replies
    Views

you are 27... you should find a life partner and...

you are 27... you should find a life partner and get out of this worry forever...
  18. Replies
    Views

No you are not too young to marry but it's the...

No you are not too young to marry but it's the perfect age to marry as you are full of energy at this age... but your situation is not good enough to get married... I would have recommended you to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Calm down mate.... These things happen when you...

Calm down mate.... These things happen when you are new and over excited about the act. Just wait for few days and see if the wound heals on itself as it may just be a scratch due to friction without...
  20. Replies
    Views

its natural.... you should thank God that you are...

its natural.... you should thank God that you are not getting mood swings too.... and you are getting it every two weeks...
    you can help her make baby sleep ... you can give her massage and try to...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yes marriages turn into this.... specially...

Yes marriages turn into this.... specially arranged ones as they are not based on love but desire to fulfill vested interests like getting money, status or sex. its a sad reality most women in south...
  22. Replies
    Views

Don't worry... if someone really likes you.. they...

Don't worry... if someone really likes you.. they won't be bothered about your breasts... they will grow after marriage... after pregnancy for sure...
  23. Replies
    Views

Search both businesses... analyze how much...

Search both businesses... analyze how much capital is needed ... what type of risk is involved ... visit the same kind of businesses to ask as a student what are the major problems they face... Think...
  24. Replies
    Views

You need to clear up your mind.... Being intimate...

You need to clear up your mind.... Being intimate is not only your need but hers too and you are not being caring by not being intimate.... It is common mentality that is stopping you as your mind is...
  25. Replies
    Views

you didn't get over with the episode.... as...

you didn't get over with the episode.... as advised above you should plan a trip to Europe or somewhere else. If you can't afford to go outside your home country ... travel inside your country......
  26. You have insecurities and because you can't...

You have insecurities and because you can't portray yourself as you are.... in the process you may be giving out the fake look which is not attracting girls. Take it easy and be yourself.... Secondly...
  27. Replies
    Views

It will be ok.... Don't worry but if you people...

It will be ok.... Don't worry but if you people have decided not to take chance take some steps to support your decision. You can go for IUD and almost forget about this worry. Think about options...
  28. Replies
    Views

Sometimes its absence of challenge in life which...

Sometimes its absence of challenge in life which makes it dull and boring... Its just like when your stomach is full you don't like the taste of any food but when its empty you even like badly cooked...
  29. Replies
    Views

First you should confirm that what you are...

First you should confirm that what you are thinking is true or its your mind cooking some extra. Be a detective for a little while but do it with a open mind. Don't take things as confirm by assuming...
  30. Replies
    Views

You and your wife have developed fear of having...

You and your wife have developed fear of having sex. The way to get out of it to make your mind realize that it is not a big deal. You will have to convince your wife that the pain she will endure...
  31. Pleasing everybody is sure short way of failing...

Pleasing everybody is sure short way of failing and being unhappy so be what you are but learn to exert pressure politely and politically...
    Secondly there are two kinds of people in an...
  32. Replies
    Views

use lubrication and be relaxed ... when you are...

use lubrication and be relaxed ... when you are stressed out you can't get pleasure... see the doctor if pain is there after several sessions
  33. Replies
    Views

I think you should move forward from this liking...

I think you should move forward from this liking or disliking a guy after 7 years of relationship.... move to next phase of life i.e. have some children and then you will have less time missing the...
  34. Replies
    Views

HIV can only be transmitted from person who is...

HIV can only be transmitted from person who is already HIV positive. if your ex was not then you are safe. Spreading your photos depends on what type of person he was and what made him say bye to you...
  35. Replies
    Views

She is not your type dude.... just think would...

She is not your type dude....
    just think would you like her as your representative out of your bed?
    If the answer is NO then it just a infatuation
  36. Replies
    Views

It depends on your wife. Some are really good but...

It depends on your wife. Some are really good but others are equally evil :P It also depends on how honest you are in telling her your conditions but not expectations. In an arranged marriage most...
  37. Sorry for being straight forward but I think...

Sorry for being straight forward but I think telling and accepting the truth is the only way to solve the problem. You seem to be insecure about many things in life and your insecurity is coming from...
  38. Replies
    Views

It is not her fault that you did not enjoy your...

It is not her fault that you did not enjoy your life and were conformist to societal norms that you did not even try to sway for a moment. Think about your past, you will realize that you have wasted...
  39. Replies
    Views

When there is no responsibility on guys shoulder...

When there is no responsibility on guys shoulder he tends to spend more and care less about saving. He has no responsibilities and he has to keep up with many friends to fulfill his social needs....
  40. Replies
    Views

All you need to understand are silent rules of...

All you need to understand are silent rules of Indian society. Always remember if you sit and work from home you will be considered burden and unemployed. You may be earning 3 to 4 lakh but until and...
  41. Replies
    Views

I think you should opt for business as the longer...

I think you should opt for business as the longer you wait more difficult it would be to start but take the precautions first. You should join your dad's business as a precautionary measure. I hope...
  42. Replies
    Views

develop friendship with daughters of neighbors...

develop friendship with daughters of neighbors and relatives who are more concerned :P
    We subcontinental boys some times become over critical over selecting a spouse. The trick is to be friends...
  43. Replies
    Views

There are people in this world who think your...

There are people in this world who think your family only progresses with male child. Research stories of people whose name and business was carried by daughters and even those who had no child....
  44. Replies
    Views

super cold and super hot temperature of water may...

super cold and super hot temperature of water may harm you otherwise I think there is no harm in it
  45. Replies
    Views

I hope you had deleted them now.... and is not...

I hope you had deleted them now.... and is not waiting for your kids to read them.... apologize and try to divert the mind
  46. Replies
    Views

deactivate fb and if you have guts go find some...

deactivate fb and if you have guts go find some mature women or girls in real life.... you will get the real taste of what real mess is comparable to your virtual mess
  47. Replies
    Views

just give a call... introduce yourself and ask...

just give a call... introduce yourself and ask her directly.
  48. Replies
    Views

Let your wife go but explain to her that you talk...

Let your wife go but explain to her that you talk to parents afterwards and she can come back after they are back to India. after she is gone tell your parents that your wife has left you and when...
  49. Replies
    Views

keep making excuses...... keep lingering on for...

keep making excuses...... keep lingering on for eternity...
  50. Replies
    Views

Sex is dependent more on your head and more...

Sex is dependent more on your head and more specifically your imagination rather your wanting it. When your imagination dies your dreams as well as your sex life dies. It can be anticipated that you...
Page 1 of 2 1 2