Search:

Type: Posts; User: complete_man; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

1. Inke apne degrees hote hai.. Molvi, Alim, Fazil,...

Inke apne degrees hote hai.. Molvi, Alim, Fazil, Kamil.. They are like bachelors, honours, masters and doctorates in Islamic studies.. Ye alag baat hai ke India Pakistan jaise desho me ye sab...
  2. Before some people start getting over-excited,...

Before some people start getting over-excited, let's get a few things straight..

According to the latest order, all religious institutions that do not impart lessons in formal subjects like maths,...
  3. A good video on these a$$-holes by the renowned...

A good video on these a$$-holes by the renowned scholer Dr. Yasir Qadhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozxC1TbGZQ0
  4. Replies
    Views

Religion should be followed by its spirit, not by...

Religion should be followed by its spirit, not by its letter. The former let's you evolve, the latter freezes you in time.
  5. Of course some of it's laws are regressive and...

Of course some of it's laws are regressive and the society is highly male chauvinistic.. What I'm saying is that the perception of all women being forced to rear cattles or all men pushed into jihad...
  6. Jaisi teri soch waisi teri post... :deal:

Jaisi teri soch waisi teri post... :deal:
  7. Kya dikkat hai be tereko un laws se?? Mereko...

Kya dikkat hai be tereko un laws se??
    Mereko itna hi samajh aya ke laws codified nahi hai jiski wajah se judgements me consistency nahi hai..
    Baaki jab sab changa to kaheka danga? :violent:
  8. Even in saudi it's not that everywhere you'll...

Even in saudi it's not that everywhere you'll find women being oppressed or men killing each other.. After US, the largest population of Hindu migrants to any country is UAE followed by Saudi.
    Just...
  9. Haan to Islamist party zyada hone ke bawajud...

Haan to Islamist party zyada hone ke bawajud Muslim women are allowed to vote, allowed to contest and are largely independent.. Ab kaun si party kitna seat de rahi hai uspe apne ko kya hai..
    Hatao...
  10. Rehne do bhai.. Idhar ke experts ke mutabik saare...

Rehne do bhai.. Idhar ke experts ke mutabik saare ME countries me ladkiya bakariya charati hai aur ladke talwar lekar ghuumte hai.. Bas.
  11. Abe to baat bahrain ki ho rahi hai ya udhar ke...

Abe to baat bahrain ki ho rahi hai ya udhar ke Islamist party ki? Is India defined by what Hindu Mahasabha or Bajrang Dal does? Aaj India jo hai wo bhi congress ke centrist aur left parties ke...
  12. Democratic rights dheere dheere aata hai har...

Democratic rights dheere dheere aata hai har country me.. Even Switzerland jaise country me 1990s se hi allow kiya voting for women.. Kabhi to narrow mindset se bahar nikal..
  13. Ye Bahrain ke baare me bhi anti-islamic sites se...

Ye Bahrain ke baare me bhi anti-islamic sites se hi pata lagata hai, baahar nikal ke nahi :santabanta5:

I just googled and found that in the 2006 Parliamentary elections, as many as 18 women...
  14. Rohini Salian makes makes another shocking...

Rohini Salian makes makes another shocking revelation : alleging that there was an attempt to sabotage the case in the Supreme Court, where the accused asked for Maharashtra Control of Organised...
  15. Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Babulal Gaur's...

Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Babulal Gaur's reaction to this incident:"Whoever is born must die one day".

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif
  16. Tere Bahrain me aaspaas saari ladkiya bakariya...

Tere Bahrain me aaspaas saari ladkiya bakariya charati hai?
  17. Ooooooooooooo..... Ab samajh me aya tu kal...

Ooooooooooooo..... Ab samajh me aya tu kal amreeka jaane ke baare me kyu puchh raha tha!!
  18. Ajeeb baat hai.. छोटे points pe BJP ki lu to...

Ajeeb baat hai.. छोटे points pe BJP ki lu to kehte hai kuch bada leke aao.. Badi baato pe thread banta hai to koi muuh kholne ki himmat nahi karta..! Bahut na-insafi hai :upset:

BTW this is...
  19. Tumko lagta hai SD idhar ayega bhi?

Tumko lagta hai SD idhar ayega bhi?
  20. Presstituto waali harkat na kar :special33

Presstituto waali harkat na kar :special33
  21. हाँ बे.. Neptune ke paas ek naya planet discover...

हाँ बे.. Neptune ke paas ek naya planet discover hua hai Bhaktune.. udhar ke saare countries Hindu rashtra hai.. :cool1:
  22. Taqiya se leke चूचिंया tak sab discuss hogaya...

Taqiya se leke चूचिंया tak sab discuss hogaya idhar :emot15::emot15: But ek baat abtak samajh nahi ayi.. Ke ye भगवा gang humse chaahti kya hai?

Islam छोड़ दे hum sab? Kal se रोज़ सुबह doodh...
  23. Relax folks.. Let's be a bit more sensitive.. We...

Relax folks.. Let's be a bit more sensitive.. We are extremely, extremely lucky to be not living in a war-zone.. It's so easy to generously use the words kill, die, behead, burn when sitting behind...
  24. Really very sorry to hear about your friend.. May...

Really very sorry to hear about your friend.. May she rest in peace..

Ironically, those who are killing and (most of) those getting killed follow the same God.. Isn't it enough proof that God is...
  25. My post was very simple, rational and to the...

My post was very simple, rational and to the point. I never gave multiple versions of anything. I never tried any deceptive means. Any sane person reading this would instantly be able to deduce that...
  26. You'll apologise for what? You'll edit your post...

You'll apologise for what? You'll edit your post to what?

Let me see.. Bring on your apology and your edit. I'm curious.

As for me, i will only explain the context to the fool you misses it.....
  27. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Lisbonstar28 is asking a member to...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Lisbonstar28 is asking a member to snap another member's neck!! This is gross.. Somebody please inform the police... This guy is spreading violence online!
  28. Kum samajh me ata hai tereko? Dementia ka shikaar...

Kum samajh me ata hai tereko? Dementia ka shikaar hai? Le fir se post karta hu, dhyan se padhiyo:

I already said, you have a problem with law, cry in front of the Parliament.. Cry and cry till you...
  29. I already said, you have a problem with law, cry...

I already said, you have a problem with law, cry in front of the Parliament.. Cry and cry till you succeed.. Hindus do polygamy and child marriage more than Muslims in India.. But still all the...
  30. Nice story to save embarrassment.. Only made you...

Nice story to save embarrassment.. Only made you a laughing stock :santabanta16:
  31. Cooked fact?? Denying reality to save...

Cooked fact?? Denying reality to save embarrassment!! :emot15:

You have not banned polygamy, Nehruji banned it to keep a check on people like you.. Your saffron brigade was crying that time...
  32. I said fastest growing by wilful conversion.....

I said fastest growing by wilful conversion.. Keep denying reality, it will keep causing you frustration.. :D By population, top 3 most populated countries are NOT muslim countries.. By conversion,...
  33. I know a lot more than what you could ever...

I know a lot more than what you could ever imagine dude.. "Knowledge" has no religion.. Its always secular :cool14:
  34. Nangi pungi ladkiyo pe thread banaake comment...

Nangi pungi ladkiyo pe thread banaake comment paas karna lust and sin nahi hai, ek se zyada shaadi karna lust aur sin hai??
    Uss hisaab se to ye saare sinners aur lustful hai:
    Dashrath - 4 wives ...
  35. Your fake activism won't work.. Cry harder.. I...

Your fake activism won't work.. Cry harder.. I don't have to deny anything.. Anyone who studies Islam independently, knows the beauty of it.. No wonder why it's the world's fastest growing religion...
  36. It's not about chhoti baat aur badi baat.. It's...

It's not about chhoti baat aur badi baat.. It's about how he is fooling his disciples in every move of his.. Ironically, you people are so pleased to be fooled by him.. RPC me bohot saari "badi...
  37. @parveztube Jab terrorists ke against fatwe...

@parveztube

Jab terrorists ke against fatwe diye jaate hai, Muslims terrorism ko mitaane ki baat karte hai, unpe thread banta hai to dekho idhar ke keyboard warriors ka reaction:
  38. Koi fayda nahi bhai.. Idhar frame ke saath saath...

Koi fayda nahi bhai.. Idhar frame ke saath saath aur bhi bohot kuch khali hai..
  39. Wo baukhlaya hua hai.. Usko kuch samajh nhi aa...

Wo baukhlaya hua hai.. Usko kuch samajh nhi aa raha kya bole kya na bole.. Bhakti bhaari padh rahi hai uspe :D
  40. Even my 12 year old nephew understands the fact...

Even my 12 year old nephew understands the fact that "protests" are a course of action meant against institutions and democratic establishments, not criminals and terrorists.
    A person lodges a...
  41. Talk to me when you find something original to...

Talk to me when you find something original to say......
  42. One aasan? You want me to show you his...

One aasan? You want me to show you his performance on other aasans too? Have a look:

http://i.imgur.com/CAGoaxRl.jpg

His head and right hand are both wrongly positioned.

BTW,I wrote a few...
  43. According to him, yoga is the perfect exercise;...

According to him, yoga is the perfect exercise; according to him, he has been doing yoga since childhood (just like he had been dreaming of becoming a soldier, a teacher, a doctor, a farmer,...
  44. Yoga was never even meant to make you athletic or...

Yoga was never even meant to make you athletic or muscular.. Yogis didn't do yoga to make themselves eligible for Mr. Universe. Yoga is a school of philosophy, and the asanas are just one of its...
  45. Oh i forgot, bhakts were ashamed of being Indians...

Oh i forgot, bhakts were ashamed of being Indians till their lord and saviour modi came to power..
  46. Another bhakt logic: all the previous 15 Prime...

Another bhakt logic: all the previous 15 Prime Ministers from 1947 to 2014 and the father of the nation along with his associates may be freely abused, reviled, mocked and hated; but if you raise a...
  47. You'll find many different kinds of people in...

You'll find many different kinds of people in this world.
    Group 1: supporting these terrorists under the illusion that they are true fighters for Islam and everything is very rosy in their so...
  48. They are killing every non-salafists,...

They are killing every non-salafists, non-ISIS-supporter.
  49. Poor saffron brigade fellows have run out of...

Poor saffron brigade fellows have run out of original things to say :emot15:

Good that you are trying to learn from me.
  50. Burqa is not mandatory in Islam.. Not showing...

Burqa is not mandatory in Islam.. Not showing camel toe doesn't mean you wear burqa..

Do you know the statics of polygamy and child marriage for Hindus India?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4