Search:

Type: Posts; User: deepz_14; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

forgive her...but then forget her...she dsnt dsrv...

forgive her...but then forget her...she dsnt dsrv u anymr..
  2. Replies
    Views

by the way,what do you mean by CASUAL FLIRT?!! :O

by the way,what do you mean by CASUAL FLIRT?!! :O
  3. Replies
    Views

how love making scenes are shot

i often wonder how love making scenes are shot in films including bollywood..do they strip in real?i mean if its a kissing scene where both are nude,does the hero sees the heroine's bare boo.bs and...
  4. Replies
    Views

ignore ur so called bf....u need sm1 who rspcts u...

ignore ur so called bf....u need sm1 who rspcts u n ur frndshps...bf shdnt b so possesive n askng u nt to b frnds wid ur frnds...and make it clr to ur frnd that u dnt hv feelings fr him...n if he is...
  5. Replies
    Views

wud u go fr anthr guy once u marry som1??

wud u go fr anthr guy once u marry som1??
  6. Replies
    Views

i rspct u n ur dad..bt think,if u r gonna remain...

i rspct u n ur dad..bt think,if u r gonna remain unmarried,that wil b d mst crucial pain u cud evr giv him...to the one who takes care of u like a princess...and if u dnt build a family of ur own,u...
  7. Replies
    Views

FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK.... its ur answr...i...

FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK....
    its ur answr...i dont think she wud giv u hr mob no...so just srch hr in fb...msg hr....n b content wid whtevr reply she gives you bck :)
  8. Replies
    Views

similar feeling...bt read it author...

bro...listen...im an egg stdnt crntly doin my 3rd yr...i hate a gal who is my clsmt...its nt jus a hatred feeling....she has tortured me emotionally a lot...made my clg life a mess...and so...
  9. Replies
    Views

hav undergone a silmilr incdnt in my life...

hav undergone a silmilr incdnt in my life too...all i can say is,eithr ask him to meet ur parents wid his family officialy n ask ur hand in marriage...or els just dnt rspnd anymr....let that bye bye...
  10. Replies
    Views

you said he doesnt talk to her now...so why r u...

you said he doesnt talk to her now...so why r u worrying?he is urs....be happy..stay happy...and b normal to ur frnd...evrythng wl b fine... :)
  11. Replies
    Views

its your life...dont ruin it by drinking....you...

its your life...dont ruin it by drinking....you must and you should move on....there's no point in crying for someone who stays happy without you...
  12. Replies
    Views

u hav two options 1.either send him a reply...

u hav two options
    1.either send him a reply conveying thanks
    2.or else just leave it...and if he send it not by mistake n if he wants a reply,then im sure he would send you mail again...

and...
  13. Replies
    Views

dear sister, dont wait for him to respond...

dear sister,
    dont wait for him to respond first...u lov him...so just tel him....if u dnt hav d courage to say it directly,jus call him ovr fon or msg him...dont get things delayed...if u dont...
  14. Replies
    Views

u cant force anybody to love you.....admit the...

u cant force anybody to love you.....admit the fact that she doesnt want to continue this relationship.....dont waste ur life running behind dis gal....somewhere a lovely gal must be waiting fr...
  15. if she realizes that ur love is tru,then "being...

if she realizes that ur love is tru,then "being second" has nothing to do wid it...that nevr counts...wait till she realizes that ur lov is true..be patient...
  16. Replies
    Views

may b it wud take some time for him to accept ur...

may b it wud take some time for him to accept ur past...and if he can't acpt ur past,then my dear,dnt cry for him....u hav to move on...
  17. Replies
    Views

hi hey,what are u waiting for??if u truly love...

hi

hey,what are u waiting for??if u truly love her,then y do u hide ur feelings??just tel it to her....u sed her dad is a nice person..so u can even meet her dad with ur parents n talk to her...
  18. Replies
    Views

hai, first of all lemme tel u smthng....u shudnt...

hai,
    first of all lemme tel u smthng....u shudnt hav accptd a proposal jus bcz u had prblms wid ur family n u want a prsn's cmfrt....i believe love is an imp decision...anyways forgt everythng that...