Search:

Type: Posts; User: complete_man; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.28 seconds.

1. Today the middle east is in turmoil. Reasons...

Today the middle east is in turmoil. Reasons known to those who really wish to seek it. Half a century ago south east Asia and S. America were in exactly the same state. A century ago the whole...
  2. Replies
    Views

Let's not beat about the bush. Your wife is...

Let's not beat about the bush. Your wife is definitely gonna end up in bed with her boss. The simple question here is are you ok with being a cuckold or not. If yes then let her go, else not.
    As...
  3. Replies
    Views

Relax. Those scenes would fade from your mind...

Relax. Those scenes would fade from your mind with time. Just don't blame yourself for it. It was accidental.

And you don't need to tell her anything. It may make her feel awkward. It might have...
  4. If the child is the real reason for her u-turn...

If the child is the real reason for her u-turn then let me tell you, Indian courts ALMOST ALWAYS give the custody of the child to the mother, more so if its a girlchild and less than 5 years old. You...
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: :emot15::emot15::emot15:

:emot15::emot15::emot15:
  6. Fell in love with her after seeing her in kapil's...

Fell in love with her after seeing her in kapil's show..:ilu:
  7. Poll: Hope this enlightens you- Yajnavalkya Smriti...

Hope this enlightens you-

Yajnavalkya Smriti (III:146) and Manusmriti (IX:94)-
    A man, aged thirty years, shall marry a maiden of twelve who please him, or a man of twenty-four, a girl eight years...
  8. Conversion is on the rise too.....

Conversion is on the rise too..
    http://5pillarsuk.com/2015/02/22/increase-in-muslim-converts-in-france-after-charlie-hebdo/

The more the Islamophobes and haters spread falsehood about Islam, the...
  9. 2015: 40% of the world's child brides occur in...

2015:
    40% of the world's child brides occur in the rural Hindu hinterlands of India.
    3 lakh girls killed every year in female infanticide in India by...........guess whom
    Hundreds if dowry...
  10. Subhanallah.. People get drawn in hoards towards...

Subhanallah.. People get drawn in hoards towards Islam after finding out what it truly stands for. Haters gonna hate and cry. We don't need ration and adhar cards to convert people. They make the...
  11. "Wafadaar kutte ne ghar ko luttne se bachaya" aur...

"Wafadaar kutte ne ghar ko luttne se bachaya" aur "Belan se maar kar patni ne kiya pati ko ghayal" jaisi news ke liye hi thik hai Dainik Bhaskar.
  12. Yeah and when they can't link, they just forget. ...

Yeah and when they can't link, they just forget.
    Remember Ukraine plane bombed last year? Newtown shooting?
  13. Why do they beat up truck & van drivers? They are...

Why do they beat up truck & van drivers? They are simply hired to transport. It is only incidental that they were transporting cows on that particular day.
    Why don't they beat up the sellers? Oh I...
  14. Assuming that everyone else has given up their...

Assuming that everyone else has given up their free will and do not belong to their community by choice is the highest level of CHEAPNESS.
  15. No proof that co-pilot of Germanwings flight 9525 was a Muslim convert

Blogs and social media has been abuzz with talk of a supposed “German news report” indicating that Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot of Germanwings flight 9525, was a Muslim convert. In fact, there is no...
  16. Antidepressants found in co-pilots room

German investigators found antidepressants in the apartment of Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz this week, according to published reports.

Die Welt, a German newspaper, cited an unidentified...
  17. Hmmmm.. SBF aur SBF pe duniya ki saari REALITY...

Hmmmm.. SBF aur SBF pe duniya ki saari REALITY jaanne waalo se yahi umeed thi...
  18. I know you have a history of coming up with funny...

I know you have a history of coming up with funny and weird logic, but for God's sake don't tell me it's Pranab Mukherjee who banned beef in Maharashtra.

The President shall act on the aid and...
  19. Just saw the documentary. There cannot be a...

Just saw the documentary.

There cannot be a one word or a single line reaction to this whole issue. It must be analyzed under several heads.

Utility of the documentary: NONE. Absolutely none....
  20. Poor gujju boy gets it wrong again... I never...

Poor gujju boy gets it wrong again... I never accepted that my ancestors were HINDUS. Read my reply again.
  21. Gujju boy bhang peeke aya hai :santabanta16:

Gujju boy bhang peeke aya hai :santabanta16:
  22. And Japan won the 2014 Judo championship..

And Japan won the 2014 Judo championship..
  23. So you acccept the fact that PDP has jihadi...

So you acccept the fact that PDP has jihadi support base. And yet BJP allied with it! That's shameful!! The so called nationalist party aligning with anti-national elements?

(aur karo mere replies...
  24. Replies
    Views

Thanks for sharing......

Thanks for sharing......
  25. Clever move.. An alignment with the PDP and the...

Clever move.. An alignment with the PDP and the subsequent dilution of its stand over 370 and AFSPA had angered BJP's core Hindutva support base. This is a step to appease them.

And with this.....
  26. Replies
    Views

tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor...

tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor tricolor
  27. Replies
    Views

She has got other things to do in life man. Stop...

She has got other things to do in life man. Stop acting desperate otherwise once she gets to know it (that you are desperate for her) she will stop talking completely. Jitna mil raha hai utne me...
  28. Replies
    Views

Through your mouth goddammit! Befriend her. Start...

Through your mouth goddammit! Befriend her. Start with a "hi" and see how it goes. Just be normal and be yourself. Your past has nothing to do here. Stay confident and don't try to overdo things. All...
  29. Ye log ghar baithe baithe puri duniya ki REALITY...

Ye log ghar baithe baithe puri duniya ki REALITY jaan lete hai aur tum Punjab ki baat karte ho..
  30. Ye SD type log mujhe aajkal bilkul confused dikh...

Ye SD type log mujhe aajkal bilkul confused dikh rahe hai...

1. On one hand they say there is no concept of "conversion" to Hinduism, on the other hand they hail ghar wapsi. Reconversion bhi to...
  31. Abhi jis tarah ke log SBF pe bach gaye hai us...

Abhi jis tarah ke log SBF pe bach gaye hai us hisaab se saare polls me BJP hi jeetegi :D
  32. Kabtak virtual world ko reality samajhta rahega...

Kabtak virtual world ko reality samajhta rahega be? :santabanta16:

Sahi hai.. Jo example tere ko suite na kare wo EXCEPTION, jis answer ka tere paas reply na ho wo DENIAL, jo cheez tereko na...
  33. By that logic all Muslims were non-Muslim before...

By that logic all Muslims were non-Muslim before 600AD, all christians were non-christians before 1AD, all Buddhists were non-Buddhists before 300BC, every Hindu was a non-Hindu before the Vedic...
  34. "Shankaracharya" itself is a title. I wish you...

"Shankaracharya" itself is a title. I wish you knew more about your own religion.
  35. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hanuman nahi human likha hai.. Banaate raho khud...

Hanuman nahi human likha hai.. Banaate raho khud ka mazaak.
  36. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So you are like that stubborn kid jisko jitna...

So you are like that stubborn kid jisko jitna samjhaya jaye wo utna hi ulta kaam karta hai. Now you have started comparing the Prophet with rapist babas like nirmal and asaram.
    Is it hard for you...
  37. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Drop the discussion here. Enough said.

Drop the discussion here. Enough said.
  38. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You are trying to digress amit.. Mannu, chiddu is...

You are trying to digress amit.. Mannu, chiddu is a lesser issue.. My point is something else... And i'm sure you know what it is.
  39. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Kaafi mazey luut rahe hai kuch log toh.. GD se...

Kaafi mazey luut rahe hai kuch log toh.. GD se leke My Confession tak... Lagta hai tables turn karne hi padenge... Jo jitna zyada maze le rahe hai abhi wohi sabse zyada jal ke uchhal ke ayenge..
  40. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ek hi member hai jo baar baar lagaatar ek hi...

Ek hi member hai jo baar baar lagaatar ek hi cheez repeat karta hai....................
  41. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pyar se samjha raha hu aaj to samajh nahi aa rha...

Pyar se samjha raha hu aaj to samajh nahi aa rha inko.. Inke liye BJP ke politicians aur religious figures same hai... Ram ko maine "Shri Ram" likha hai abtak.. Abhi bukhari aur owaisi se compare...
  42. Replies
    Views

Sticky: He is free to call any Muslim politician by any...

He is free to call any Muslim politician by any such name. Bukhari ko do gaali, Owaisi ko do gaali.. Religious figure ko kyu la raha.. Religious figure aur politician me fark bhi ab mujhe samjhana...
  43. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Relax.. You'll get a befitting reply... Pehle...

Relax.. You'll get a befitting reply... Pehle I'll see what our matured mods have to say..
  44. I'll wait for the mods to respond on that first....

I'll wait for the mods to respond on that first. Warna log kahenge mera short temper hai, khali peeli gaaliya deta hu...
  45. Replies
    Views

Sticky: http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?353209-...

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?353209-Ghar-vapasi-to-continue-till-conversions-are-banned-Yogi-Adityanath&p=6891083&viewfull=1#post6891083

If the first line of the above post is not...
  46. Just 9 posts back on this thread I saw you saying...

Just 9 posts back on this thread I saw you saying it is a bodacious modern welcoming necessary step. And now you suddenly changed your tone and tenor after, perhaps to your utmost surpise, you found...
  47. Tere se kisne puuchha bhai ke mera observation...

Tere se kisne puuchha bhai ke mera observation weak hai ya strong..?

Chalo aage badho............
  48. Relax folks, the news here has been presented in...

Relax folks, the news here has been presented in a very sensational way.

There are two components of this proposed "law":
    1. Standardization of teaching of Islam
    2. Restrictions on foreign funds...
  49. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ab rahi meri baat.. Haan bhai kal maine di...

Ab rahi meri baat..

Haan bhai kal maine di gaaliya mod panel ko.. Mai unme se nahi jo karke fir deny kare.. Mai to pehle "hijro ki jamaat" likhne ja raha tha, lekin fir socha mod panel me ladkiya...
  50. Replies
    Views

Sticky: @all brothers, ladies and moderators Bohot...

@all brothers, ladies and moderators

Bohot logo ne bohot kuch keh diya hai already.. I know mere kuch kehne se zyada fark nahi padega but fir bhi mann kar raha hai kehne ka..

@all those who...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4