Search:

Type: Posts; User: pangebaaj; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Poll: Good luck Mayur...I just logged in to reply you,...

Good luck Mayur...I just logged in to reply you, although I did not want to come back to any thread related to BB after the way this show was handled in the past few days. It was very evident what is...
  2. Replies
    Views

Poll: wont become interesting, it would become clean...

wont become interesting, it would become clean now...2 biggest troublemakers are out now...Kushal and Armaan....wish Gauhar goes next...enough of negativity we had this season...can do without these...
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: i dont think any friendships matter now, becoz...

i dont think any friendships matter now, becoz everyone would be nominated in the last week...and i think today either Armaan or Tanisha would be out.
  4. Replies
    Views

Poll: hahahahaha...superb...pretty close!!

hahahahaha...superb...pretty close!!
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: Btw...anybody knows k aaj fresh nominations hue...

Btw...anybody knows k aaj fresh nominations hue kya...if yes, who all r nominated?
  6. Replies
    Views

Poll: Very well said kapil...valid points brought...

Very well said kapil...valid points brought up...as I already posted today, she is going to play the victim and 'damsel in distress' card now...thts her best bet at this stage
  7. Replies
    Views

Poll: Shaant gadhadhaari bheem shaant!! @mayur Waise...

Shaant gadhadhaari bheem shaant!! @mayur

Waise I agree with u cent percent..and wanna say to all gauhar n kushal fans....BRING IT ON!!! Hahahahahahahahaha
  8. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha @gauhar Khisiyaani...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha @gauhar
    Khisiyaani billi khamba noche....maza aa gaya
  9. Replies
    Views

Poll: usne yeh bola tha ke uske papa ki taraf se har...

usne yeh bola tha ke uske papa ki taraf se har week lko mei 3 lakh logo ko ph jaata hai, recorded msg, ke main ___ tandon bol raha hun, mere bete ko vote kijiye.... baaki ab usmein se kitne log vote...
  10. Replies
    Views

Poll: waise ab gauhar is opportunity ko bahut ache se...

waise ab gauhar is opportunity ko bahut ache se use karne waali hai...victim card play kar k...emotional damsel in distress :P
    also, whatever votes were being divided amongst these two would be now...
  11. Replies
    Views

Poll: i guess Salman was just teasing around that...

i guess Salman was just teasing around that time...not to be taken seriously and in literal manner.

Also, G here refers to Gobar/Gorilla...baaki ek do mature definitions bhi hoti hain, jo yahan...
  12. Replies
    Views

Poll: it was obvious from the beginning...they are just...

it was obvious from the beginning...they are just trying to boost up the TRPs right before the finale week. and i guess nicely done :-)

abuses pe arrest hona hota to mostly sab hi andar...
  13. Replies
    Views

Poll: only sangram is the finalist till now...at the...

only sangram is the finalist till now...at the end of the episode, it was told voting lines are open with tuesday, so which means wednesday after mid-week eviction, there will be fresh nominations...
  14. Replies
    Views

Poll: It wud be interesting to see the turn of events...

It wud be interesting to see the turn of events now...I feel most likely it is just another move for trps...otherwise thr was no need to arrest him in between such a big show and that too for a...
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: Arey samajh nahi aaya...big bomb wala sahi mei...

Arey samajh nahi aaya...big bomb wala sahi mei Mazak tha kya?
  16. Replies
    Views

Poll: let us now resume discussion related to big...

let us now resume discussion related to big boss...please....leave all these things, enough said!

any news k kya chal raha hai...and any idea how the eliminations are going to happen? just 2 weeks...
  17. Replies
    Views

Poll: did not want to do it, but doing it just for the...

did not want to do it, but doing it just for the sake of proving that my fellow members are not liars

http://forum.santabanta.com/attachment.htm?attachmentid=53012&d=1387102316
  18. Replies
    Views

Poll: As for the last night's episode, it was real fun....

As for the last night's episode, it was real fun. I am loving this side of Salman, wherein he does not seem irked or irritated. What he did earlier with his harsh and rude words, he is simply able to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Poll: And I would also request people to refrain from...

And I would also request people to refrain from throwing names like "Mahatma Gandhi" so carelessly into a discussion where he does not even belong. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please...
  20. Replies
    Views

Poll: My suggestion to everyone is to simply 'ignore'...

My suggestion to everyone is to simply 'ignore' irrelevant posts...do not pay any heed to any such post which is illogical and irrational...as grown ups we all know what is actually happening and i...
  21. Replies
    Views

Poll: Merely a publicity/marketing gimmick by botox...

Merely a publicity/marketing gimmick by botox silicon queen and bigg boss team...this wud only give them some extra media coverage and generate TRPs ...
  22. Replies
    Views

Poll: I can see her on livefeed :shocked:

I can see her on livefeed :shocked:
  23. Replies
    Views

Poll: Koi nahi...sab theek ho jaega ek din...waise...

Koi nahi...sab theek ho jaega ek din...waise Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai...Salman told armaan on atleast two occasions clearly wht he did was wrong n he did accept n apologize...the only two people who...
  24. Replies
    Views

Poll: oho ismein senti hone ki kya baat hai...woh yahan...

oho ismein senti hone ki kya baat hai...woh yahan kisi ki bua ki ladki thode na hai :P

waise usko aag lagana bht ache se aata hai...but haan saath hi uska screw ekdum dheela hai...illogical bak...
  25. Replies
    Views

Poll: kahan se aaye hain yeh log?? sahi mein yeh log...

kahan se aaye hain yeh log?? sahi mein yeh log celebrities hain kya? aajkal shayad gali k loafers bhi inse sophisticated tarah se ladte honge aur aise trivial issues to koi bhi nahi ladta...
  26. Replies
    Views

Poll: le li sangram ne gohar ki....shakal dekho...jaise...

le li sangram ne gohar ki....shakal dekho...jaise iski shakal pe kisi ne s**u kia ho :P

aur woh waala mast tha jab armaan ne kushal ki nakal utaari...aadimanav Khalli ki tarah bolta hai yeh bhi...
  27. Replies
    Views

Poll: yaar yeh salman to bada kharab hai....bechari...

yaar yeh salman to bada kharab hai....bechari kamya ka sab plan, to gain sympathy votes, open kar diya sabke aage...too bad :cool14:
  28. Replies
    Views

Poll: true that!! i agree !

true that!! i agree !
  29. Replies
    Views

Poll: arey kal hi announce kar diya tha episode k end...

arey kal hi announce kar diya tha episode k end mein jab aaj ka preview dikhaya tha...so its common knowledge :D baaki i guess k coming kisi week mein 2 evictions honge, isliye is baar nahi kar...
  30. Replies
    Views

Poll: Sangram was already nominated, due to losing in...

Sangram was already nominated, due to losing in the task with Elli; so she could not have saved him. But this is correct that Elli's big bomb power has been wasted. Let us wait for one week to see...
  31. Replies
    Views

Poll: Thr r a few uncles n aunts of mine whom I know...

Thr r a few uncles n aunts of mine whom I know very well...bt haven't met their children much...I'm sure each one of us would have had same experiences??
  32. Replies
    Views

Poll: Seedhi si baat hai...Sofia conflicts Paida kar...

Seedhi si baat hai...Sofia conflicts Paida kar rahi hai n ladaiyan karva rahi hai...to usko bahar Kahan karenge...ghanta voting se koi farak nai padta...sab dikhava hai...disappointed...highly !!! :'(
  33. Replies
    Views

Poll: every word of it is right...i have been feeling...

every word of it is right...i have been feeling the same right from the beginning of this season...infact earlier to that dabbe waala task, Salman also used to treat her very special and give her...
  34. Replies
    Views

Poll: they have to get their voting audit done by an...

they have to get their voting audit done by an independent contractor, if i remember correctly each year when the results are declared, they also mention the name of the company who audited the...
  35. Replies
    Views

Poll: wud be nice if that turns out to be a rumour as...

wud be nice if that turns out to be a rumour as well :banghead1:
  36. Replies
    Views

Poll: true that!! i had exactly mentioned these things...

true that!! i had exactly mentioned these things in my previous posts :)
  37. Replies
    Views

Poll: Kushal Tandon to reenter Bigg Boss tomorrow?

" Actor Kushal Tandon, who was eliminated from Bigg Boss in the last week of October for his alleged violent behaviour against inmate Andy, is reentering the house.

While there have been...
  38. Replies
    Views

Poll: Kamya ki kameeni hasi...Mann kar raha tha mooh...

Kamya ki kameeni hasi...Mann kar raha tha mooh Tod dun...Andy ki to poori game hi isne kharab ki hai...aur ab uske hi maze le rahi hai
  39. Replies
    Views

Poll: sacchi?? :clap::rock:

sacchi?? :clap::rock:
  40. Replies
    Views

Poll: sahi bole aap....and yes i agree tht kamya was...

sahi bole aap....and yes i agree tht kamya was right on her part...but i guess she got a flavor of her game yesterday, this is exactly wht she has been doing to everybody, woh to actually mein kisi...
  41. Replies
    Views

Poll: uske expressions itne stupid hote hain at times...

uske expressions itne stupid hote hain at times :scared::thumbsup: ... adding Sidhu-ism here....Ajaj seems like a "child in a topless bar" :taunt2:

usko samajh kuch nahi aa raha k kya ho raha...
  42. Replies
    Views

Poll: sahi mein kya....yeh sab kal hi dikhaya kya?...

sahi mein kya....yeh sab kal hi dikhaya kya? sorry i missed it out...abuse->insecurity->jealousy...all tht happened too quickly i guess....coz all tht i cud see she was totally relaxed and in control...
  43. Replies
    Views

Poll: Also she knows for sure now that kushal is not...

Also she knows for sure now that kushal is not gonna be back...so it does not suit her to keep enemies with Andy...how convenient!!

Btw is it just me or can anybody else also relate her face to a...
  44. Replies
    Views

Poll: Dude seriously....who are u? Which show r u...

Dude seriously....who are u? Which show r u watching?? Coz I cud not see any of tht thing on the BB show on my tv....anyone else saw that? Plz help...I'm a lil lost
  45. Replies
    Views

Poll: seedha winner hi banega shayad woh BB7 ka :yess:

seedha winner hi banega shayad woh BB7 ka :yess:
  46. Replies
    Views

Poll: though i dont like this ajaj guy, but yes u r...

though i dont like this ajaj guy, but yes u r absolutely right, even when sangram told her the meaning of namard, she kept instigating him and that time he was just listening to her calmly. she...
  47. Replies
    Views

Poll: Matlab agar cycle aur car ki takkar hui...to...

Matlab agar cycle aur car ki takkar hui...to confirm hai k car wale ki hi galti hai 100%?

Bhai jeene ka haq strong aadmi ko b utna hi hai jitna kamzor ko n vice versa...so lets not be prejudiced...
  48. Replies
    Views

Poll: chances ka to pata nahi, but deserve yehi teeno...

chances ka to pata nahi, but deserve yehi teeno karte hain
  49. Replies
    Views

Poll: I too agree that Salman need not interfere in...

I too agree that Salman need not interfere in every small issue; like this week he spoke about every small incident related to anyone. He should let people play their game and do tasks & fun as they...
  50. Replies
    Views

Poll: well i believe they wanted sangram to come out of...

well i believe they wanted sangram to come out of his comfort zone...he was playing this "nice to everybody" for too long, and audience needed a break from tht...also, it would be interesting to see...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3