Search:

Type: Posts; User: archer_paradise; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.19 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

maybe hes talking about nose/mouth of the...

maybe hes talking about nose/mouth of the girlfriend and his penis.
  2. Being rich doesnt mean a person would necessarily...

Being rich doesnt mean a person would necessarily be a spendthrift... there are many people in this world who dont have that typical middle class mentality need to earn less and spend more via credit...
  3. Replies
    Views

Why do you consider it 'revealing'? Are you...

Why do you consider it 'revealing'?

Are you ashamed of it? If yes, then if you think you've transformed then mention it and prove that you're different now.

If you arent ashamed of it... then...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes. However, the current condition of...

Yes.
    However, the current condition of population rise is due to migrants. Delhi consisted of majorly middle class/higher class people. They are riddled with stress and pressure of earning more n...
  5. In India, women are always right... so there wont...

In India, women are always right... so there wont be any punishment given to the girl side.
    Moreover, since its an out of court settlement... the issue of counter case becomes illogical.
    On top...
  6. File a fake 498A dowry case or marital harassment...

File a fake 498A dowry case or marital harassment case against him.
    Not only will you get rid of him... but you will destroy him financially, socially, professionally etc.

Plus you will get tons...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dear neha To you... lying about qualification...

Dear neha
    To you... lying about qualification and age are gross lies... to others hiding previous relationships is a lie. If you like truth and honesty... you have to be honest about your...
  8. Replies
    Views

Product of terrible parenting. Lying is good....

Product of terrible parenting. Lying is good. What next? Rapes are amazing for health?
  9. Replies
    Views

Ahh... god I hope I dont fall into the trap of...

Ahh... god I hope I dont fall into the trap of females like you. If you were so proud of your relationship then why not be honest about it. No one is asking explicit details but those who have had a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Absolutely terrible advise given by everyone....

Absolutely terrible advise given by everyone.
    Lying is never respected. If you were proud of that relationship and were not prostituting yourself... then why hide? Be honest about it... since he is...
  11. 1. You chose to have a relationship with that man...

1. You chose to have a relationship with that man for 1.5 years. I assume he was cordial and loving. The key word is choosing.
    2. You chose to have sex with that man. If it was forced... its rape,...
  12. Im sorry but I just come here occasionally in...

Im sorry but I just come here occasionally in months/years to rant at some asinine comments people make. Im not in the headspace of this individual... plus Im not 28.
  13. Unemployed people who sit on the internet...

Unemployed people who sit on the internet analyzing others' post apparently are the answer to India's shine.
  14. Thanks. Repped.

Thanks. Repped.
  15. Not gonna comment on your opinion since...

Not gonna comment on your opinion since everyone's got one... but what gave you the indication that the guy was 'forced' to live that way? Maybe that was his choice.
    Im sorry but living/trying to be...
  16. Replies
    Views

Do I need to tell more? No. Shall I backfire him...

Do I need to tell more? No.
    Shall I backfire him by asking what he did with his gf? Yes you can... but why stretch the topic.
    I regret for telling him about myself for he handled all this...
  17. Replies
    Views

Dear Shreya, You mentioned that the husband asks...

Dear Shreya,
    You mentioned that the husband asks you about your past. Did he ask about it before marriage? If yes, then it was wrong on your part not to be honest with him. I think some subtle hint...
  18. Replies
    Views

I didnt say 'bad character'. But if you read my...

I didnt say 'bad character'. But if you read my answer it explicitly mentions how some people do relate personality and decisions with sex. You got to agree that someone who isnt a virgin (man/woman...
  19. Replies
    Views

I didnt even read her question. I was just...

I didnt even read her question. I was just answering your question/concern/comments.

The asked to answer girl might have the right intentions. But since no one knows where spouse's preferences...
  20. Replies
    Views

For men, getting a girl irrespective of how the...

For men, getting a girl irrespective of how the relationship went is a reward (atleast in india). Any experience is good experience. Thats why they have no regrets. Especially if they get laid.
  21. Its been a long long time since Im posting...

Its been a long long time since Im posting anything on santabanta forums. I was gone. And I am pretty sure that other members in here with mind of 4 yr old rugrats might ramble on uselessly upon...
  22. Replies
    Views

:cap: WOW brutal truth. Scared to marry myself...

:cap: WOW brutal truth. Scared to marry myself now dude....
  23. Replies
    Views

1. If you are a student/working and have to get...

1. If you are a student/working and have to get up early morning, you wont be able to keep up with this pattern.

2. The only way out of addiction is to be disciplined and switch it off at time of...
  24. Replies
    Views

A decent 1 must be banned for his non sense...

A decent 1 must be banned for his non sense comments that have nothing to do with advise to the user and is also promoting violence over advise/ thoughts from others.

For the thread starter: there...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sadly, in my first organisation, I was moved from...

Sadly, in my first organisation, I was moved from one project to another and not much SAP hands on work came my way. I also had fights with a few people in every project because of valid reasons but...
  26. Replies
    Views

Hi all An update: sadly in this tata power...

Hi all
    An update: sadly in this tata power company i am not even getting a workstation. The fellow team member is a crap lady. Since a few days she was accusing me of stealing files from a temporary...
  27. Replies
    Views

Hi all Thanks for the suggestions. I know...

Hi all

Thanks for the suggestions. I know resigning would be stupid and opposite to what everyone does. Also, someone who doesnt know what to do with the current job at hand, will not know what to...
  28. Replies
    Views

Its simple. Your pressures are your brother in...

Its simple. Your pressures are your brother in line and your debt. No marriage/relationship can last without financial security. So get that in order no matter how much time it takes and how many...
  29. Replies
    Views

I have gone through some of what you did and as a...

I have gone through some of what you did and as a friend/brother please take this advise:-
    No psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor can help in situations such as these. Those who experience it...
  30. Replies
    Views

No amount of skin creams or medicines can help...

No amount of skin creams or medicines can help you. Google african american stars/celebrities images and you can dress/have style like them. Dark skin complexion if handled well looks really cool.
  31. Replies
    Views

How to start afresh in my boring job?

Hi all
    Those who know my story till now, great. Other kindly suggest based on current situation.

Im 26, in SAP (IT) field. Ever since I look back, I had no interest in IT/engineering. I got great...
  32. Replies
    Views

Although it wont matter, but you should feel...

Although it wont matter, but you should feel lucky that atleast you reached to a stage where you can earn & live independently.
    This sudden wipeout of the family is not something that most of us...
  33. Thanks. I downloaded DuBattery app and kept it in...

Thanks. I downloaded DuBattery app and kept it in sleep mode - calls/alarm on, internet off. I kept brightness at zero and pretty much disabled/force stopped all applications.

I noticed that even...
  34. Xperia L: Battery management help required

Hi
    Today I bought Xperia L and I charged it to 100%. Within 30-50 minutes of regular usage of downloading couple of apps and chatting for couple of minutes on watsapp the battery came down to 65%. I...
  35. Replies
    Views

Disco Singh : Movie Review

http://in.bookmyshow.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/image/Disco%20%281%29.jpg

Disco Singh
    Rating:...
  36. Replies
    Views

Since youve quit your foreign country job and...

Since youve quit your foreign country job and feel homesick, its safe to assume that you want to work in India.
    So, find a job first since money talks bullsh*t walks. Without currency cash no woman...
  37. Replies
    Views

As per genetics, females find it harder to lose...

As per genetics, females find it harder to lose weight and men find it harder to gain weight and vice versa.
    The best option always is to go to a doctor and he/she will give you a balanced diet...
  38. Sometimes grown ups act like kids. First off, you...

Sometimes grown ups act like kids. First off, you should not take stress since its not your fault that they cannot live under one roof amicably.
    Number two, you dont need to explain your point of...
  39. http://static.tumblr.com/mdcbzel/hhPl9p2xt/121.jpg

http://static.tumblr.com/mdcbzel/hhPl9p2xt/121.jpg
  40. She had botox, lip job and b*east job. Check out...

She had botox, lip job and b*east job. Check out her before and after pics on the internet. Shes changed top to bottom just like kangana.

The good thing is that its still tolerable not like...
  41. My career is ruined too. Would love to know more...

My career is ruined too. Would love to know more tips on how to handle such stuff that workingman is suffering.
    How to go abroad without a plan or a mentors advise/experience/tips and above all...
  42. Replies
    Views

How old are you two?! Its stupid to dream of...

How old are you two?! Its stupid to dream of flirting with other women openly when your gf is a spectator. And then making threats based on it is even more bizarre. If this is a serious query then...
  43. Replies
    Views

From a person who was pretty much in your...

From a person who was pretty much in your position (or still am), please read my advise carefully. Its not an advise, its lessons from my personal experiences. Maybe they will help you...

44. Replies
    Views

The idea of pursuing a life of single successful...

The idea of pursuing a life of single successful men is noble but dont go for it because you cant find a girl.

Its shocking. People in India are ready to go abroad for jhadoo pocha as well. And...
  45. Replies
    Views

Professional boxing isnt necessarily a fruitful...

Professional boxing isnt necessarily a fruitful "career" in India. Being interested is one thing and pursuing it everyday is another.

If you are under experienced coaches and getting trained...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hi Guddu. Before I report an abuse... would...

Hi Guddu. Before I report an abuse... would request you to please edit your post.
    Punjabis/Sikh comment of shooting and then satsriakal greeting seems too offensive a comment to just throw out there...
  47. Replies
    Views

http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/upload...

http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spiderman-laugh.jpg
  48. Replies
    Views

If you are a woman its tougher to lose weight and...

If you are a woman its tougher to lose weight and easier to gain weight. The opposite is the case with men.
    All you need to do is get up and work out. No easier solution than this.
    Do more than...
  49. Replies
    Views

Everyone has their own rulebook of cheating. You...

Everyone has their own rulebook of cheating. You draw the line at intimate internet chatting.
    Now its also upto you if you think its a mistake big enough to leave him and break up the family.
    Try...
  50. In todays world, learning opportunities are rare....

In todays world, learning opportunities are rare. Companies hire you to do the job that you can handle. They wont give you a hit n trial assignment.
    You also cannot go n ask other people to train...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4