Search:

Type: Posts; User: NYTRYD; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

dude you should be happy with what you have... i...

dude you should be happy with what you have... i agree with the post above.
  2. Replies
    Views

i guess the problem here is that you are...

i guess the problem here is that you are UNDERWEIGHT... i would advice you to eat a lot of carbs... and while you are lifting weights in gym.. have protein shakes.. they are pretty good and help...
  3. Thread: She's married

by NYTRYD
    Replies
    Views

LOL! cudnt have said it better..

LOL! cudnt have said it better..
  4. Replies
    Views

LMAO! this is one of the funniest and most...

LMAO! this is one of the funniest and most randomest posts ive come across... hahaha...

dude its INDIA.. u can do anything haha.. but think twice before u have sex with a MAID.... the last thing...
  5. Replies
    Views

Ever heard of common sense dear?.... all im gona...

Ever heard of common sense dear?.... all im gona say is..

go for it.. be with your husband while cheating on him with your ex... but u will feel like a $lut inside.. even though no one will know...
  6. Replies
    Views

lagge raho.. until she either goes to sleep or...

lagge raho.. until she either goes to sleep or faints lol
  7. Replies
    Views

Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

i think what the problem here is... that he wants...

i think what the problem here is... that he wants to do it as well... but he is ashamed to tell you as well... so its lack of communication... tell him you wana do it... there is no "shame" between...
  9. Replies
    Views

i agree... if you wana be with him.. he will have...

i agree... if you wana be with him.. he will have sex with other girls while being with u.. and u wont be able to do a damn thing about it .. and at the end ul be hurt.. so my advice is.. dont be...
  10. Replies
    Views

i dont understand some of the things you said......

i dont understand some of the things you said... especially the last line about sex... someone clarify what he means by the last line?
  11. Replies
    Views

bro..its not about how u look.. its about how...

bro..its not about how u look.. its about how much confidence u got.. u mite be an average looker.. but if u have confidence and style she wont even want to look at another guy again.. and infact she...
  12. Thread: Did i cheat?

by NYTRYD
    Replies
    Views

LMAO well said

LMAO well said
  13. Thread: Gay advances

by NYTRYD
    Replies
    Views

LMAO this is the funniest thread ive read so...

LMAO this is the funniest thread ive read so far!... dude goodluck! Gays are pretty hard to get off ur back ROFL! on top ur a body builder.. hahaha im literally crackin up while writing this......
  14. Replies
    Views

dude.. if u let someone else F@#$ ur wife... shes...

dude.. if u let someone else F@#$ ur wife... shes always gona F@#$ other guys from now on lol... if she loves u she will understand... and u shud join gym.. build ur stamina in bed... if worse...
  15. Replies
    Views

dude girls hate guys like that... especially...

dude girls hate guys like that... especially someone who doesnt stop annoying a girl for 4 bloody months... can u imagine checking ur email everyday and having some random stalk u?... u guys never...
  16. Replies
    Views

haha agreed with champaklal... were talkin about...

haha agreed with champaklal... were talkin about real life here... not bollywood films
  17. Replies
    Views

u need to be more clear... if he doesnt excite...

u need to be more clear... if he doesnt excite you physically (as in he has a small you know what).. or if his behaviour doesnt excite you (foreplay etc.)
  18. Replies
    Views

err

umm :S.. be straight up i guess... he might change his mind and think that you told him str8 up.. i mean i would much rather find this out from my girlfriend instead of a third person...
  19. Replies
    Views

LMAO! ... ROFL! the most unexpected reply...

LMAO! ... ROFL!

the most unexpected reply ever!

on the other hand.. i agree with one of the guys who replied above... when a relationship is going well... women always have to...
  20. Sticky: Lol!

LMAO some responses here are funny as hell... i dont know what you lads r talkin about... i usualy masturbate 4-5 times a week... sometimes 4-5 times a day!... and have been doing it from 10yrs......