Search:

Type: Posts; User: mysticmantra; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Arm pit fetish. THis is for U. This will satisfy...

Arm pit fetish. THis is for U. This will satisfy all ur armpit dreams53631
  2. Replies
    Views

Sahi hai bhai yahaan pe kuch ch**tuiya log ek...

Sahi hai bhai yahaan pe kuch ch**tuiya log ek fake query baar baar pose karke maaze lete hain public ke. Moderators do something.
  3. Replies
    Views

Use condoms as it wud serve both purpose ist safe...

Use condoms as it wud serve both purpose ist safe sex and second it is prelubricated so u dont hv to do anything more
  4. Replies
    Views

OMG I also going through same situation but never...

OMG I also going through same situation but never felt pity on myself. I am almost 30 and have been searching for my life partner for two years. As i am pursuing higher studies people ask my parent...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are three issues to be taken care of i.e...

There are three issues to be taken care of i.e Ist is U second is she and third is ur family. Ist u is that i see from ur perspective is tht she is ready to leave but u choose to cling her till she...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dont worry bro its ur growing phase so u will not...

Dont worry bro its ur growing phase so u will not accumulate. There nothing wrong being a vegetarian but there is something wrong being Gujju tht u wud be addicted to pickles which is not good. U can...
  7. Thread: armpits

by mysticmantra
    Replies
    Views

Gr8 man. He is arm pit fetish.

Gr8 man. He is arm pit fetish.
  8. Thread: help mee

by mysticmantra
    Replies
    Views

Try doing some meaningful things in life rather...

Try doing some meaningful things in life rather than draining ur manhood in gutter.
  9. Dont fool urself. If ur bf was pressurised for...

Dont fool urself. If ur bf was pressurised for engagement then who pressurized him to get physical with his fiancee. he is having good time enjoying both candies at same time. ask urself this...
  10. Replies
    Views

U can simultaneously pursue both and time wen u...

U can simultaneously pursue both and time wen u feel u have excelled best choose it as ur career option. Like i always wanted to learn music but i dint do. But situation i am learning music and quite...
  11. Replies
    Views

Bro congrats on ur new job. will teach u secret...

Bro congrats on ur new job. will teach u secret tht has worked for. Thing is u have to convince ur self to remain stress free but how how. Way is plant a thought in ur mind i will worry on something...
  12. Replies
    Views

U fool do u know what u really wanted to do. I...

U fool do u know what u really wanted to do. I also tried twice coz i was trying to run from my failures tht may include getting ditched by a gal who used me fullest, didnt see any hope in promotion...
  13. Before arriving at any decision, u shud weigh ur...

Before arriving at any decision, u shud weigh ur options like. Have a face to face chat with her about her affair and what is ur response on tht. U shud be diplomatic. Then is her affair ended or...
  14. Replies
    Views

He is maniac. Its ur personal ethics to share...

He is maniac. Its ur personal ethics to share someone's info with someone who is crazy and hardly knows her.
  15. Replies
    Views

Aries take their area co-ordinates and with help...

Aries take their area co-ordinates and with help of google map lead her to psychiatric ward. lol
  16. Replies
    Views

First u dont know about reproduction in humans...

First u dont know about reproduction in humans then y engage urself in dangerous position like fingering.....
  17. Chill dude. If u go with my experience, get...

Chill dude. If u go with my experience, get urself ready to work in hostile environment coz no one teaches u in professional grounds else their positions wud rumble and secondly if u have to learn u...
  18. Replies
    Views

When u can't face the tornado, then face down and...

When u can't face the tornado, then face down and wait till it departs. Basically u dont have to do nothing just dont explain urself and let rumor die out of itself. There is nothing in shagging and...
  19. Replies
    Views

Frankly speaking i see no reason to continue ur...

Frankly speaking i see no reason to continue ur relationship. As Prreto Ma'am said contact women cell / police and file suit against him for dowry and harassment. Complete divorce formality and look...
  20. Replies
    Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7uu8SVsc ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7uu8SVsc

Bhulado Bhulado Wo Batein Pourani Jo Dil Ko Jalaty Rahein
    Wo Yaadein Tumhary Wo Batein Tumhary
    Jo Humko Sataty Rahin
    Bhulado Bhulado Wo Batein Pourani...
  21. Replies
    Views

This is rare phenomenon and estimate says 1/3,000...

This is rare phenomenon and estimate says 1/3,000 women are born with this malfunction
  22. Replies
    Views

Sahi hai bhai. Firangi nurses maze lagti hai aaur...

Sahi hai bhai. Firangi nurses maze lagti hai aaur apni Indian nurses healthy si, upper lips mustache jaisi baal and unko dekh kar lagta hai ya allah kyun mein mareez bana.
  23. Replies
    Views

If I am right maternal side is always...

If I am right maternal side is always problematic. Females are known to be carriers of many genetic diseases. Our DNA has 50% each of our parents but colour of our eye, genetic disorders come from...
  24. Tht shud be done to ensure discipline but i...

Tht shud be done to ensure discipline but i really feel tht as a teacher if u connect to students with compassion and love they will always adhere to discipline. Discipline doesnt need stick but can...
  25. Replies
    Views

Onething is sure from your query is that both are...

Onething is sure from your query is that both are fond of each other. But problem is you are non-committal due to various reasons and she has a fluctuating behaviour. Love is in both your cards but...
  26. Replies
    Views

Break free. As u urself said u r self...

Break free. As u urself said u r self independent, then gather courage to nurture ur daughter and leave ur husband. he is good for nothing
  27. Replies
    Views

What a correlation i.e pain in penis led to...

What a correlation i.e pain in penis led to premature ejaculation. educate urself atleast abt ur own anatomy and consult a doc.
  28. U r too young to understand relationships....

U r too young to understand relationships. concentrate of ur studies. as u said younger guys generally dont know wht dating is. so concentrate on ur studies and make a stable career. then choose ur...
  29. Replies
    Views

Its probably most idiotic thing u have done. I...

Its probably most idiotic thing u have done. I always used to think I was the most idoot on earth but u surpassed me bro. wen she refused ur proposal, u sat and waited. but wen u heard abt her...
  30. Replies
    Views

Little debatable on terms of top 10 because every...

Little debatable on terms of top 10 because every monuments has been assigned in different architectural wonders. Temples of Khajuraaho / Jain Temples of Dilwaara/ Jantar Mantar/ Rock cut temples of...
  31. Replies
    Views

Hey I think u dnt have to do any good to him or...

Hey I think u dnt have to do any good to him or his wife. He used and now that Son of a b-i-tch wants you to patch between him and his wife. my ist reaction is go to his house and slap him infront of...
  32. I think u r little more liberal and messy as ur...

I think u r little more liberal and messy as ur bf. u shud stick to ur decision. the guy is using u for his own entertainment. if he wud have been serious he have done something to get u. this is out...
  33. Replies
    Views

I wud suggest chill maar. I dont see strong...

I wud suggest chill maar. I dont see strong character of ur gf. If she was loving wud have fought for u but she was docile towards her parent's decision. If u do something like u will be ultimately...
  34. Replies
    Views

Bro thts truth. I have also walked down the same...

Bro thts truth. I have also walked down the same path thru the same path as u r going now. Its difficult bro but believe me wen u will get out of tht u will be a better man and a better person for...
  35. Replies
    Views

Yehi blindness toh isaan se aaisi kaam karwati...

Yehi blindness toh isaan se aaisi kaam karwati hain ke baad mein pachtawa hoti hain.first as a gal she is confused with u . she doesnt know u personally and she will think million times to say yes...
  36. She reminds me of Elisha Cuthbert of Girl Next...

She reminds me of Elisha Cuthbert of Girl Next Door.
  37. Replies
    Views

This is dedicated to all beautiful women on the...

This is dedicated to all beautiful women on the world. On occasion of Women's Day this is dedicated to all women God's Best Creation so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq2KgzKETBw
    To...
  38. Replies
    Views

:banghead1:again a victim of FB. Y u guys dont...

:banghead1:again a victim of FB. Y u guys dont gather courage to ask for a date to a gal in this real world rather than committing to someone whom u know only through virtual world like FB. Forget...
  39. Replies
    Views

right said bro. i already told tht.......cakes...

right said bro. i already told tht.......cakes are full of sugars but people get enticed and consume and later think eating so much sugar can cause diabetes.
  40. Replies
    Views

If this riddle has been solved think life of so...

If this riddle has been solved think life of so many transgendered, intersex would have been improved. according to ur own statement he uses some medicines for e-rection and side effects re head...
  41. Replies
    Views

As a biologist myself, I dam sure there is no...

As a biologist myself, I dam sure there is no certain medical test to confirm someone's sexuality. Even transgender people go to psychologist for counseling and psychologist can't be 100% truth. Some...
  42. Replies
    Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqdFu4THunA Tum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqdFu4THunA

Tum ho toh, gata hai dil
    Tum nahin, toh geet kahan
    Tum ho toh, hai sab hasil
    Tum nahin, toh kya hai yahan
    Tum ho toh hai, sapno ke jaisa hasin
    Ek...
  43. Thread: Marriage

by mysticmantra
    Replies
    Views

There are two things u both can do ist as both of...

There are two things u both can do ist as both of u are adults can marry legally before court of law. secondly, she has already said she cant go against wishes of her family, meet up and split...
  44. Replies
    Views

yeas this the most difficult time u will face but...

yeas this the most difficult time u will face but the true test of character is to control ur feelings and move on. engage urself to something. finally u will find peace.
  45. Thread: worried

by mysticmantra
    Replies
    Views

Kids wud be kids even they r physically matured.

Kids wud be kids even they r physically matured.
  46. Replies
    Views

First i will rectify ur thought abt prostitutes...

First i will rectify ur thought abt prostitutes coz most of them earn living by prostitution selling each and every bit of body they have with maniacs who hunt them like hound dogs. yes i will agree...
  47. Replies
    Views

Dear friend, Please forgive if I am wrong. First...

Dear friend,
    Please forgive if I am wrong. First i have two questions tht is intriguing ist e-r-e-c-t-i-o-n has no relationship of being gay. secondly, if this ur prob then u shud consult a good...
  48. Replies
    Views

i know these type of gals. they can be ur good...

i know these type of gals. they can be ur good company but someway they dont like to become ur life partner.u once tried and she said no. hitting upon her again and again hardly makes any sense but...
  49. Thx bro.....:thumbsup:

Thx bro.....:thumbsup:
  50. Replies
    Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA

Am G6 FM7 G6 FM7
    I've been alone with you inside my mind
    Am G6 FM7 ...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4