Search:

Type: Posts; User: deadmanwalking9876; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Rest In Peace.To live up to age 102 is her...

Rest In Peace.To live up to age 102 is her biggest achievement perhaps among her other achievements.
  2. Hey Guys this car looks quite sturdy and classy...

Hey Guys this car looks quite sturdy and classy in a vintage sort of way too bad the company phased them out.
  3. May their Souls Rest in Peace.My Prayers are with...

May their Souls Rest in Peace.My Prayers are with all those who died in that landslide.
  4. Replies
    Views

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful...

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess: "Will you marry me ?"
    The Princess said NO.

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles; went fishing and hunting; played...
  5. Proof that God does Exist and He is getting tired...

Proof that God does Exist and He is getting tired of us Humans causing harm to each other.
  6. Replies
    Views

You forgot Ted bundy he was the best looking of...

You forgot Ted bundy he was the best looking of all of them and was highly educated.Apparently the only serial killer to have undertook admission and education in a American Law School.
  7. I think the above article with reference to India...

I think the above article with reference to India seems to say that the person buying a small budget value car is exclusively responsible for whatever bad and dangerous or fatal that may happen to...
  8. Is this thread based on any historical evidence.

Is this thread based on any historical evidence.
  9. Has she read the news reports or watched the news...

Has she read the news reports or watched the news videos on tv about what is being done to women in India?
  10. :suspicion::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15...

:suspicion::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:
  11. No point in teasing me buddy and who's talking...

No point in teasing me buddy and who's talking about using nuke weapons and by the way that term nuclear is directly related to the type of engine used in that class of submarines.Want to know more...
  12. India has not even been able to annihilate...

India has not even been able to annihilate Pakistan which is basically at it's doorstep.live up to its name "annihilator of enemies...
  13. They must be projecting that ratio on the basis...

They must be projecting that ratio on the basis of a possible re-election of the current government which has taken India ahead of the United States of America and the entire European Union in terms...
  14. Replies
    Views

Buddy I can seriously tell you as a Guy that gals...

Buddy I can seriously tell you as a Guy that gals are only problem creators for men and this I can confirm cause my ex at one point of time told me that if she was to get married to me she expected...
  15. [QUOTE=007RIKY;6616548]...

[QUOTE=007RIKY;6616548]
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/995280_10152187690277139_106166375_n.jpg

A Salvadorean nun who said she had no idea she was pregnant gave birth...
  16. Holy shit look at this guy there's a nice looking...

Holy shit look at this guy there's a nice looking girl next to him and he grabs this...
  17. Yeah since the words Muslim and Hindu is...

Yeah since the words Muslim and Hindu is mentioned here I would have no doubt that these muslim nutcases would not object if one of their holy places was embossed on a coin.

Now before people here...
  18. Pray that God cures the child through his miracle...

Pray that God cures the child through his miracle so that the child does not need to undergo the painful chemotherapy treatments.I have seen what those treatments have done to one of my neighbors who...
  19. Has the person who started this helpline...

Has the person who started this helpline considered the fact that many honest people could be framed for crimes they never committed only because the followed the law.
  20. Replies
    Views

Does she know that puerto rico has one of the...

Does she know that puerto rico has one of the highest murder rate in the world.
  21. To each his own.

To each his own.
  22. Hi I am guessing from the word Hindu in the...

Hi I am guessing from the word Hindu in the article posted above and the appearance of the woman in the photo posted at the beginning of that article that this incident mentioned is from...
  23. So start asking your Government to evacuate the...

So start asking your Government to evacuate the people of Mumbai right away so that all of their lives can be saved at the earliest.
  24. Son that's exactly why I mentioned in my reply...

Son that's exactly why I mentioned in my reply that if you men in India do not want to get in trouble with this law I suggest you avoid women altogether.Now let me make it clearer for what purposes....
  25. My friends from India although I was not born in...

My friends from India although I was not born in your nation and I don't even know how the law and legal system functions in your nation,I can still say this after reading all that is posted above...
  26. Hey guys ain't she looking like a grandma?

Hey guys ain't she looking like a grandma?
  27. It isn't money that is powerful it's the military...

It isn't money that is powerful it's the military power and brutality that determine the world's biggest power.The capability to posses military power near to God's power and the ability to use that...
  28. What's this guy pointing to the photograph or her...

What's this guy pointing to the photograph or her b.o.o.o.b.s?
  29. Be careful there is one guy already here who is...

Be careful there is one guy already here who is asking advice in a false sexual harassment case filed against him for talking to a female subordinate,for an official purpose in his office during work...
  30. Welcome to India Admiral Gorshkov.

Welcome to India Admiral Gorshkov.
  31. Who are they fooling?She ain't nude, it's just...

Who are they fooling?She ain't nude, it's just that she has been made to, pose in a way that she will appear nude.
  32. Hey know what that's a hundred percent true and...

Hey know what that's a hundred percent true and guess who the Indians learned it from, "Good Old Uncle Sam" and his women protection rights and laws that's correct dudes the Good Old USA is the dean...
  33. Indo US relations hahahahahaha US and all...

Indo US relations hahahahahaha US and all developed nations have relations with India because it is profitable for them.The day India becomes non profitable it will be dropped like a hot coal on...
  34. Hey no offense my Indian friends but do you know...

Hey no offense my Indian friends but do you know that your Government is paying 7945 Rupees per liter of petrol and 6378 Rupees per liter of diesel and passing only 0.000003% of the expense of a...
  35. I thought scams only took place in China,Pakistan...

I thought scams only took place in China,Pakistan and India.Now it seems like European nations are not too far behind.:taunt:
  36. The Idiot government thinks banning all sexual...

The Idiot government thinks banning all sexual material and imposing taliban laws will stop rape they are wrong.Forced Suppression of natural animalistic tendencies is equal to putting a tiger in a...
  37. Why do Indians keep forgetting that what we do in...

Why do Indians keep forgetting that what we do in the western countries sexually is learned by us from the epic Indian book Kamasutra.All whatever sexual varieties you said BDSM, B.L.O.W.J.O.B,...
  38. Replies
    Views

This girl who is she?She looks like a nerd.

This girl who is she?She looks like a nerd.
  39. Kids having fun.

Kids having fun.
  40. Replies
    Views

That actor is no Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan or...

That actor is no Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan or Hritikesh Roshan or Aamir Khan and neither is he like Abhishek Bacchan who has a legacy backing him.I think you will get an idea of this...
  41. I don't know which country you are from,but here...

I don't know which country you are from,but here in USA we deal with people with assault rifles like AR-15, Ak47 and M16 and an M16A2 machine gun.
  42. very simple google for a quick fix to all these...

very simple google for a quick fix to all these endeavors on the web and you will get on or about 12 million plus results.
  43. So what there are countries that have missile...

So what there are countries that have missile systems that have a target range of over 6000 miles.
  44. [QUOTE=ripobd;6596997]Nice... and good to see......

[QUOTE=ripobd;6596997]Nice... and good to see... :)[/QUOTE Whoever marries her will certainly have even God's luck
    in his side.
  45. The people who actually contribute to the success...

The people who actually contribute to the success of any nation are the one's who do not use past history to create a future but create a future based on their present time.
  46. Replies
    Views

That's the way to reply to those british nutcases...

That's the way to reply to those british nutcases who think they are the only gentlemen in the world, when in reality they were the only country to deport such a huge number of criminals from their...
  47. :emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::e...

:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15: Moti Moti Aunty
  48. Nice aunty...

Nice aunty :emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:.
  49. Wish she posed naked.Would be good to see her...

Wish she posed naked.Would be good to see her without clothes.
  50. India needs stricter forest and wildlife...

India needs stricter forest and wildlife conservation laws and massive recruitment of honest people as forest rangers and game keepers.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4