Search:

Type: Posts; User: rtype; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Falling out of love

hello preeto mam and everybody on forum !
    my post might be little long , sorry about that....i am in a long distance relationship with a boy for years now.....we both are 22 ......we both or i say i...
  2. Replies
    Views

your result came out just 6 hours ago nah!!...

your result came out just 6 hours ago nah!!
    buddy i too just failed in one subject and that too in last year of my bachelors. Its been 3 weeks n I am still trying hard to deal wit this...Preeto mam...
  3. Replies
    Views

i agree with you...

i agree with you...
  4. Replies
    Views

if u are uncomfortable about it then u should...

if u are uncomfortable about it then u should talk to her about it that u dont like her being in contact with her ex...even if she is being open , this thing is mentally torturing u so u need to talk...
  5. Replies
    Views

hey gal I never really heard that anyones pimples...

hey gal I never really heard that anyones ****les got cured of the doctors treatmeant really believe me...Try multani mitti not which is availabe in packets but the real in the form of stones. soak...
  6. Replies
    Views

Have an advanced blackberry and u can have a...

Have an advanced blackberry and u can have a check on your husband's location.
  7. c'mon guys there is no need to give such harsh...

c'mon guys there is no need to give such harsh comments to the lady....lisn nonika its true when our partner is not understanding we need some emotional support but dear thats damaging your...
  8. Replies
    Views

wowwww m in awe of the beauty of this lake :)))

wowwww m in awe of the beauty of this lake :)))
  9. Replies
    Views

hey surbhit!! it is happening because u guys...

hey surbhit!! it is happening because u guys spent too much time on phone....humm well same thing happenend to me when i used to talk a lot on phone with my Bf......u must be studying or might be...
  10. Thread: Hate my smile!

by rtype
    Replies
    Views

Hate my smile!

hello Preeto mam!!...I am 20 years old, I am good looking but there are few things that make me tooo much conscious bout myself...firstly the rude expressions that are by default on my face!!... I...
  11. Replies
    Views

thankyou sooooooo much for your sincere reply...

thankyou sooooooo much for your sincere reply ......:special23:
  12. Replies
    Views

Long distance relationship blues :(

hello agony aunt!!!! I am 20 years old and I have been in a relationship with a boy for a year....he is nice and caring and loves me very much....but we both jus can't stop fighting :(....he is a...
  13. Replies
    Views

lolll lollll lollll

lolll lollll lollll
  14. Replies
    Views

Feeling of first Love

yeahh i too truly beleive that feeling of first love is totally unexplainable...u feel urself special and u can't even think of being away from that person...every morning when u wake up u feel happy...
  15. Replies
    Views

it is really really pathetic.....

it is really really pathetic.....
  16. Replies
    Views

How can I tone my legs?

hello preetoo mam!! i want to ask you how can i tone my legs?? i mean i have started doing aerobics.....but is it really helpfull?? please reply cuz it is not convenient for me to join gym...thanks:)
  17. Replies
    Views

get divorce from him....thats so humiliating

get divorce from him....thats so humiliating