Search:

Type: Posts; User: ankitsharda; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Poll: Rajeev is really luking like a loser. "Ghussu" in...

Rajeev is really luking like a loser. "Ghussu" in sana everytime. I dnt think dat delu mom said wrong, she was actually rite. And SANA is a biggest idiot, i mean vishal ne aankhien bhi kholi fir b...
  2. Poll: Maja aa jaega!!! But i think karishma jaegi. Big...

Maja aa jaega!!! But i think karishma jaegi. Big boss ki fav hai ashka and sana😝😝
  3. Poll: Totally agree. Ashka luks so depressed and she...

Totally agree. Ashka luks so depressed and she spreads so mch negativity widout any reason. Imam ko to sirf rajeev ki gaaliyaan khane ko rkha hai. 3 more eviction to go i guess. Karishma , rajeev and...
  4. Poll: Big boss is fixed. All padosi ghar wale r gng....

Big boss is fixed. All padosi ghar wale r gng. Ashka aur imam ko nhin nikalenge.😡😡
  5. Poll: Waise salman ko bolna chaiye rajiv ko " k tumse...

Waise salman ko bolna chaiye rajiv ko " k tumse nahin hoga " .😝😝😝😝😝😝
  6. Poll: 😝😝😝😝😝😝 mardangi just in front of imam. Waise to...

😝😝😝😝😝😝 mardangi just in front of imam. Waise to rone pe hi lga rhta hai.. Comedy lagta hai!!
  7. Poll: "Delnaj also said that she wanted to win by...

"Delnaj also said that she wanted to win by playng clean and not by back biting and cheekna chilana and all." In startng of d shw she said dat she need to win dis shw as she has to pay for home and...
  8. Poll: Salman khan ne to shukla ji k tagde majje liye.....

Salman khan ne to shukla ji k tagde majje liye.. Waise hoga kuch ni usse!!! And sapna ko sahi me ni dikhta kch.👀 Salman aur shukla ki aankhein??!!! And Imam ko pasand kon kr rha hai apart frm...
  9. Poll: Bakhtyar was at his best!! Rajeev ki to lga di...

Bakhtyar was at his best!! Rajeev ki to lga di gandi wali aur urvashi ki b. 😡👊👊 😤😢😪
  10. Poll: Acc. To the game everything was fair. If the red...

Acc. To the game everything was fair. If the red teams had the guts dey cud hav done it. Niketan was damn sure dat he place the flag and they removed it. But at the end popat ho gya bechare ka😄😄😜.
  11. Poll: I dnt think shukla gave gali only to mink. She is...

I dnt think shukla gave gali only to mink. She is just creating a controversy to be in a limelite. He xplained clearly to her y he did dat n he was right it happens at d situation. Urvashi was...
  12. Poll: Imam y agn?? Dis means big boss season is lackng...

Imam y agn?? Dis means big boss season is lackng for trp. Its not a worth sending him again.😡😡😡😡
  13. Poll: Its between rajiv paul and vrajesh hirjee. In...

Its between rajiv paul and vrajesh hirjee. In live feed niketan said the boys room is back to 3 now.
  14. Poll: Imam is image consultant of whom?? He is very...

Imam is image consultant of whom?? He is very irritating and should play his bloddy GAME outside. Big big psycho.
  15. Poll: Very true, she was of no use in d house exept...

Very true, she was of no use in d house exept crying all time. N i think they shud have got d old contestans of the last seasons in the padosi house. It wud have been a great alag chey!!...
  16. Poll: Karishma kotak is back!! N yana gupta also a new...

Karishma kotak is back!! N yana gupta also a new entry
  17. Poll: Its the most boring big boss till now..😡😴😴 ...

Its the most boring big boss till now..😡😴😴
    Everybody has gone in there shell. Nobody is as good as earlier contestants. Salman khan only take the show to higher note wid his jumme ki raat and super...
  18. Poll: This time bigg boss is becoming a big borring...

This time bigg boss is becoming a big borring boss. Sidhuism not ending ( but now his journey cmng to end tommorw as per d reports of leaving) , sapna ka faltu ki bakwas krna and fir gale milkar rona...
  19. Poll: Very true. When sapna came out to sampat, she...

Very true. When sapna came out to sampat, she said that k " mafi maang li hai" n she was not able to say wid eye to eye contact to sapna. Her face was down n so were the eyes, she is simply lyng...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Can there be a forum for games . I mean latest...

Can there be a forum for games . I mean latest games for ps3, xbox, wii, ios and android. With the release dates and letting know the people abt the game and links for preordering the games. Plus...