Search:

Type: Posts; User: rhythmic; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

A lot of Indian joint families have this problem....

A lot of Indian joint families have this problem. Your attitude of countering him may not work because he might still be taking you as a kid. Try to take your wife n mum in your confidence. Slowly...
  2. Replies
    Views

Mr LiveLif3, you please check your source of...

Mr LiveLif3, you please check your source of information. I think, you are wrong.

"Abortion has been legal in India since 1971, when the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act was passed. The law is...
  3. Looks like you're overly dependent on your hubby....

Looks like you're overly dependent on your hubby. Make some friends of your own. Start working. If finding a job is difficult, do some volunteer work, occupy yourself.
    And yeah, any kind of life, if...
  4. Why blame only the 'dulha' :P ? Aren't the 6 year...

Why blame only the 'dulha' :P ? Aren't the 6 year old's parent's / guardian's equally responsible? Plus the society there?
  5. Replies
    Views

I believe religion came into existence because...

I believe religion came into existence because ancient humans needed some way of life, some law, some way of connecting to each others. It was a good invention, but do we need religion anymore now...
  6. Replies
    Views

A couple of points - 1. Some countries can give...

A couple of points -
    1. Some countries can give permanent visa to her, if she's solely dependent on you, and you're the only offspring. If you are in UK, pm me, I will be glad to guide you.
    2. If...
  7. Replies
    Views

Draw a line. Your money is for the family, not...

Draw a line. Your money is for the family, not for his experimentation anymore. Period.
  8. Replies
    Views

If I look at people who are married for a decade...

If I look at people who are married for a decade or longer, I find -
    Marriages(love or arranged) eventually turn into 'friends with benefits' kinda deal. The lovey dovey feeling fades away, if it...
  9. AFAIK, there are some evens which are 'upon...

AFAIK, there are some evens which are 'upon invitation only' to where the class crowd goes. Those classy people who didn't receive invite, go to the clubs of some 5 star hotel. But the percentage is...
  10. Time beta time. How did you even expect to feel...

Time beta time. How did you even expect to feel normal n happy in a new place so soon? Work on it, and you will find happiness and peace here.
  11. If you saved your virginity, it was your choice...

If you saved your virginity, it was your choice (and lack of opportunity), and it was your choice of a gift. But 'expecting' someone else to give the same gift is spoiling your peace.
    If you really...
  12. Replies
    Views

Accept that it will not be an easy way out here....

Accept that it will not be an easy way out here. Give yourself some time. Its okay to feel like shit sometimes, just promise yourself, that "Its just a phase and I have to come out of it".

And its...
  13. Replies
    Views

Your answer lies in the fact about yourself - "i...

Your answer lies in the fact about yourself - "i m very happy and i love my wife". Also depends on whether you want to learn from your own mistakes or other's mistakes :)
  14. Replies
    Views

Buddy, get a life outside work. Hang out with...

Buddy, get a life outside work. Hang out with friends in the evenings, do movies, watch some tv, restaurants.. whatever takes ur fancy. This will help your brain to switch context. Also, tell...
  15. Replies
    Views

It is very much possible. But, you can't depend...

It is very much possible. But, you can't depend much on the recruitment agencies. Recruitment agencies and established companies have to go by the policies they have set themselves when it comes to...
  16. Replies
    Views

->Is there anything I can do prevent myself from...

->Is there anything I can do prevent myself from thinking about her even though its once in a while thing?
    First of all, it is okay to think about her. Just remember to think about her as a past....
  17. Replies
    Views

1. Accept the fact that you will feel like shit...

1. Accept the fact that you will feel like shit for coming few weeks/months. Just tell yourself - its okay. Its just a phase and I will get over it.
    2. Small town boy, values relationship/friendship...
  18. Replies
    Views

Buddy, what is the guarantee that even after you...

Buddy, what is the guarantee that even after you doing lots for her, she wouldn't change her mind? There are scenarios where people change even after being full fledged in a relation. So, don't let...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hey Buddy, I feel your pain. I would suggest -...

Hey Buddy, I feel your pain. I would suggest -
    first thing first - a peaceful mutually agreed divorce. But see if approaching Ms Bharadwaj's NGO will help...
  20. Replies
    Views

First of all, take it easy. I assume this is...

First of all, take it easy. I assume this is first time for you, so it has its own pressure. Try to enjoy cuddling n foreplay, and not focus only on orgasm. This way atleast the endorphines that get...
  21. Replies
    Views

Drop hints. See how she reciprocates. Don't hurry...

Drop hints. See how she reciprocates. Don't hurry up without knowing the person within and her intentions and willingness, as you might end up getting hurt anyways.
    If she reciprocates positively,...
  22. Replies
    Views

In our age, and in our society, things have taken...

In our age, and in our society, things have taken such a turn that a simple comment from a girl "I wish Husbands would do Kitchen work more often to give us wives a break" is assumed as an invitation...
  23. Replies
    Views

In industries like journalism, films, theatres...

In industries like journalism, films, theatres etc its the network that helps more than talent/content. So, go to places where they go, and build some bonds first, before disclosing your...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hey OP, I feel your problem. All of us, at some...

Hey OP, I feel your problem. All of us, at some time or other, have faced this, or have to go thru what you are going thru. Remember, its just a phase. May be, being a bit open with people you help...
  25. Replies
    Views

Did this thought not come to your mind "log kya...

Did this thought not come to your mind "log kya kahenge" before posting such query?
  26. Replies
    Views

You know what, you just need interview practice....

You know what, you just need interview practice. What you can do it -
    Apply for those jobs where you are not interested (like out of city, out of country, back in India, low pay etc), and keep...
  27. Replies
    Views

First thing first - stop reacting to those toxic...

First thing first - stop reacting to those toxic people around you.
    Second, as Preeto Maam said - try to be emotionless n businesslike with them.
    Third, concentrate more on your money sources, get...
  28. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy! She's fond of you, and you're fond of...

Hey buddy! She's fond of you, and you're fond of her. At the moment.
    And since she's comfortable meeting you, hang out with you, all you can do is increase the frequency. Go slow over the matter,...
  29. Hey OP, you've rightly said - "The girls size may...

Hey OP, you've rightly said - "The girls size may have changed but the mindset has not." It will take ages for her to change that. As Preeto Maam suggested, counselling n therapy might help.
    All I...
  30. Replies
    Views

Whoa! Just one dream and you are head over heels...

Whoa! Just one dream and you are head over heels in infatuation. I think, its time 'you make up your own mind' and be at peace with whatever your thoughts are.
    Just tell yourself, its a phase and...
  31. Replies
    Views

I would suggest you ask this question to yourself...

I would suggest you ask this question to yourself - what is the base of this relationship? Love/Lust/Loneliness/Peer pressure? Analyse deep. Take a break from each others after mutual agreement. If...
  32. Replies
    Views

I know it will be difficult, but I believe there...

I know it will be difficult, but I believe there are only two ways of moving on - one is cold revenge and the other is warm forgiveness. Decide for your own, which one is peaceful for you and take...
  33. Thread: Bores

by rhythmic
    Replies
    Views

Its okay to be boring. But if the person realizes...

Its okay to be boring. But if the person realizes it, its good, as there is a chance of improvement.
    Also, something can be categorized as boring by someone can be interesting for someone else.
  34. Replies
    Views

Hey OP, I don't think n feel IT career is that...

Hey OP, I don't think n feel IT career is that bad (I have been in IT for a decade now).
    I would suggest, if your workplace is this bad, you still keep doing the good. Don't try to change your...
  35. Replies
    Views

Am surprised you don't find it weird. Let me help...

Am surprised you don't find it weird. Let me help you out -
    Imagine the elder sister approaches your family with interest in your younger bro (if you do not have one, imagine a younger bro too). ...
  36. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy! I have the same issue, but I still...

Hey buddy! I have the same issue, but I still decided to grow my beard. What other 'full bearded' men grow in a week, it takes me a month to grow n still its not even. But don't worry too much about...
  37. 1. First of all, your family is your husband,...

1. First of all, your family is your husband, they are your parents n brothers. Use words wisely so your (Indian) hubby's ego is satisfied and he doesn't feel neglected.
    2. If using your hubby's...
  38. Replies
    Views

If you want a road presence within your budget,...

If you want a road presence within your budget, go for a Bike not a car :P

If you can ignore the road presence part, go for i20.
  39. Replies
    Views

Sorry to be judgemental, but you both seemed...

Sorry to be judgemental, but you both seemed quite immature for marriage :(
    Looks like she has made some big decisions OR she's very deeply hurt especially with the violence.
    However, I think, you...
  40. Replies
    Views

Even if you love her, you got to have the balls...

Even if you love her, you got to have the balls to say no to her messages etc. Be clear in your communication, that such messages etc bothers you and you want to be left alone to deal with the...
  41. Replies
    Views

Hey Buddy, its really good to know about ur idea...

Hey Buddy, its really good to know about ur idea to solve the business issue has been accepted and lots of work is being done on that which means it has got very good potential.
    Now let's go to your...
  42. Replies
    Views

It is a sexual abuse, tho sadly the law can't do...

It is a sexual abuse, tho sadly the law can't do much about it. You have to stand up and let him know very sternly that its not respectful at all.
    If he doesn't budge, revenge is a dish best served...
  43. Replies
    Views

No is one word answer. ...

No is one word answer.

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?343737-Am-I-worthless can be an eye opener for gals as well as guys.
  44. Replies
    Views

Dear OP, first of all, you have to open your eyes...

Dear OP, first of all, you have to open your eyes and realise your self worth. If he is de-meaning you verbally, keep a straight face and be calm. Just tell him enough is enough. You both had pasts,...
  45. Replies
    Views

If a person is living his/her life on his/her own...

If a person is living his/her life on his/her own terms, I can see so many people objecting to that (in this forum). It will take us few more generations before we can value individual freedom and...
  46. I won't advise you on the noises, as almost...

I won't advise you on the noises, as almost everyone has picked up that.

But on experiments, just try to go slow. Let him be comfortable in one position, gradually involving him more. I can't say...
  47. Replies
    Views

Keep trying until you find someone really...

Keep trying until you find someone really un-predictable and immature. May be, you should look for someone in the 19-23 age bracket. Or may be, go for someone who is really in a lot of demand by...
  48. Replies
    Views

My few points: If you're willing to take care of...

My few points:
    If you're willing to take care of her, the medical and mental issues doesn't seem ir-reparable. I think we should learn from our previous generations.. I have not heard of many people...
  49. Replies
    Views

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about...

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about your weight loss. So many people lose weight, but fat from the belly is the last place to reduce.
    About the frequent urination, don't worry. Many...
  50. Replies
    Views

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you...

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you guys are honest to each others, then I would suggest you guys have a talk about this one. If she can be a bit non-dominant, and if you can learn to...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4