Search:

Type: Posts; User: kish123; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hello my dear (respect from Canada as you are my...

Hello my dear (respect from Canada as you are my elder) you have to talk to your daughter about this and see if she can talk to her husband as if you talk to your SIL yourself and then he will be...
  2. Replies
    Views

​I ma not even sure where you are getting at......

​I ma not even sure where you are getting at... First you should not have mentioned Apple but you did and I don't ****ing get it yes he can hold 2 ****ing jobs as long as he keeps them separate and...
  3. ​See dude you have to consider what Preeto ma'am...

​See dude you have to consider what Preeto ma'am is saying and you have to also see if even after being involved with you and that you two want to get married then take it seriously as she says that...
  4. Replies
    Views

Well here is the situation you and she did it and...

Well here is the situation you and she did it and you have a feeling that your condom broke right...and now you are scared that she maybe pregnant right... See now condoms are not always safe either...
  5. Replies
    Views

​Dude it looks like she is has already made her...

​Dude it looks like she is has already made her decision and she really needs the time off and you bagging her and calling her all the time will make the matters worse... Yes seek some professional...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi there I am sorry to hear that you are not...

Hi there I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the love and affection from your so called husband... My suggestion is with Preeto Maam that you should seek a marriage councillor and see what...
  7. Replies
    Views

I am not sure what you want out of a Geniuses.....

I am not sure what you want out of a Geniuses.. They are humans like we are but they are smart and you know what they spend their time trying to make the world a better place then fooling around and...
  8. What A HELL? you don't love her man you just want...

What A HELL? you don't love her man you just want to have sex with her that is all... and if you are a man enough ask her for her hand instead of sex..
  9. Replies
    Views

It is normal see here is the thing if need it...

It is normal see here is the thing if need it there is a reason behind it may be cools him down and get it all out... See this is one way that the guys can satisfy themselves and this can prevent...
  10. Replies
    Views

Take some time for the forplay and that will turn...

Take some time for the forplay and that will turn you on...
  11. Replies
    Views

You like her personality and she likes you... I...

You like her personality and she likes you... I would suggest that you should talk to her about it and if she is ok with it then well go a head and have her look nice and slim and then of course...
  12. Replies
    Views

Honey are you confused as if ... you don't know...

Honey are you confused as if ... you don't know what you actually want... you are looking for something that is not you and you are going after something that is not right either.... I am not sure...
  13. Hi there I have the same issue I am over weight...

Hi there I have the same issue I am over weight but intimacy is good but yes I also want to loose weight as a I want a second child.. I am a woman and No I will NOT judge you... What I am doing is I...
  14. I am not sure that you are getting at.... To me...

I am not sure that you are getting at.... To me it seems like you are confused of what you want... She clearly wants to sleep with you but you are unsure of what you actually want to do... The other...
  15. Replies
    Views

No it is not related...

No it is not related...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ms. you really need to talk to some one about...

Ms. you really need to talk to some one about this and get some legal advice.....
  17. Replies
    Views

She is a ***** and she just proved it.. and she...

She is a ***** and she just proved it.. and she is possessive and she is trying to control everything you are doing. Also, does she have any Guy friends.. look this is a trust issue. she really needs...
  18. Replies
    Views

Well tell Vikky to believe her you jack *** and...

Well tell Vikky to believe her you jack *** and one question did you get your ****ing vriginity checked? **** grow up.
  19. Replies
    Views

Check with a doctor

Check with a doctor
  20. Replies
    Views

You have to tell your husband and tell him that...

You have to tell your husband and tell him that it is for your own needs and you have every right to have savings.
  21. Replies
    Views

Well my friend it is to you.. if you really love...

Well my friend it is to you.. if you really love her then tell her or show some signs that you like her first like give her flowers and her out for movies or dinner or some thing and she how she...
  22. Replies
    Views

are you scared of her because she is akkdu well...

are you scared of her because she is akkdu well then buddy you have to be a man and tell her that you like her and she how she responds... May be she will like you as well. I understand that you...
  23. Replies
    Views

Well 1) you cheated on your boy friend and 2) you...

Well 1) you cheated on your boy friend and 2) you just assumed that your boy friend must have slept with another woman 3) you and this friend of yours only wanted sex 4) you being a girl is now...
  24. Replies
    Views

I would say that she is upfront with you about...

I would say that she is upfront with you about her past and I commend her for that and as far as your parents are concerned tell them that she told you this before marriage and everyone have a...
  25. Replies
    Views

Well boy you are one picky fella you were looking...

Well boy you are one picky fella you were looking for an online job and people have suggested things and what I hear is I ma not interested most of the time. Well I would suggest if you can find a...
  26. Replies
    Views

I am so over this inter caste shit... well you...

I am so over this inter caste shit... well you really need to think this through and so does she as both of your lives can be in danger and it is the same for your parents.. you said that they are...
  27. Replies
    Views

Hi I think that it is not related to your high IQ...

Hi I think that it is not related to your high IQ it is because you brain is working more then usual and you need to find some time to relax and take thngs easy.. and like maam said take some...
  28. Replies
    Views

The good thing about the bad situation is that it...

The good thing about the bad situation is that it goes by it does not last forever.
  29. Replies
    Views

Honey leave him.

Honey leave him.
  30. Replies
    Views

Well u must act fast honey before it is late......

Well u must act fast honey before it is late... also next time take precautions
  31. It is very difficult and when u have kids it will...

It is very difficult and when u have kids it will be more difficult as they will be confused of who they actually are...really think about it.
  32. Replies
    Views

Very tough situation. .. talk to her about...

Very tough situation. .. talk to her about it.again
  33. Replies
    Views

There is a lack of communication and she is not...

There is a lack of communication and she is not understanding the needs u have. But u also need to understand that how she is and why she wants. Who Khay tay gain Kay tali aikido hath say nahin baj...
  34. Replies
    Views

GO to a doctor and get a blood test done

GO to a doctor and get a blood test done
  35. Replies
    Views

Well u need to talk to ur wife and your mother as...

Well u need to talk to ur wife and your mother as they both need to work on this relationship. Also, tell your sister to stay out of this. ..
  36. Replies
    Views

Leave him and now is the time as u don't have...

Leave him and now is the time as u don't have kids with him.
  37. Move out....or get him married

Move out....or get him married
  38. Replies
    Views

If u want to give it to her then do it.... there...

If u want to give it to her then do it.... there is no need of asking ur parents as u are an adult..and u make good money so it is not like u are taking money from them.
  39. *******

He is a ******* sorry but he is.... if u are not liking it and u told him about it then he is being a *******. .
  40. Replies
    Views

You have to weight out the options... honey... ur...

You have to weight out the options... honey... ur parents are the ones who brought you up and sacrificed a lot.. consider that before making a decision. .. also ending ur life is not an option here..
  41. Replies
    Views

Well not a good situation now is it...well the...

Well not a good situation now is it...well the thing is that she was also aware of this....now if both of you are not ready for a relationship. ..which is obvious...take ur decision
  42. Replies
    Views

hi

It does not look like she is your worth while..
  43. Well pills will not work to terminate the...

Well pills will not work to terminate the pregnancy and yes it will harm the girl. So like maam said get the test and if it is positive then go to the gyno..
  44. Replies
    Views

She had her undy on so really nothing to worry...

She had her undy on so really nothing to worry about just be careful next time and tell her to keep an eye on her periods.
  45. Replies
    Views

No never before marriage

No never before marriage
  46. Hey I was lazy and all that before marriage but...

Hey I was lazy and all that before marriage but after I have become more responsible and mature so give her some tips and tricks and you I am sure that she will make you laugh your head off with her...
  47. Thread: i hate my life

by kish123
    Replies
    Views

Well it is a complicated thread really it is so...

Well it is a complicated thread really it is so what you need to do is that you need to move on and find a guy who will accept you.
  48. Replies
    Views

I agree with preeto maam

I agree with preeto maam
  49. Replies
    Views

It is his age and it is normal so just ignore him...

It is his age and it is normal so just ignore him and move on with your life..
  50. Replies
    Views

Ignore her at all times

Ignore her at all times
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4