Search:

Type: Posts; User: Sayeed7; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

^ Ok Bro. :) and yo yo bro if its acceptable...

^ Ok Bro. :) and yo yo bro if its acceptable thees no discussion for that and abt fact u got ur answer from above post.

Gud Nyt Guyz !
  2. Replies
    Views

Better discuss it na stud bro. the thread is made...

Better discuss it na stud bro. the thread is made only for that.
    Well the point is (irrelevant of the reason) polygamy was allowed.
    Because it is ironic that people criticize Islam because it...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yahi Toh galat kiya na tumne.. aisa apun nahi kar...

Yahi Toh galat kiya na tumne.. aisa apun nahi kar sakte, jab answer hi nahi toh yahi hoga na aur Faaltu ka dusre matters pe aajata mu uthaake.. jst ignore the is the only answer to them.
  4. http://i57.tinypic.com/116uzhh.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/116uzhh.jpg
  5. Replies
    Views

Faaltu ka personal attack q karte ho bhai log ?...

Faaltu ka personal attack q karte ho bhai log ? sahi se baat karne nahi hoti toh better dont discuss ur Faaltu views here.. aur aisi sickular words use hi krne hai toh phr aap log k liye bhi acche...
  6. Replies
    Views

Koi support karta bhi nahi.. bs naam leke badnaam...

Koi support karta bhi nahi.. bs naam leke badnaam karo ye karte wo karte.. arey kare kuch bhi usse Farak padta hai kya.
  7. LOl Ab aise log bhi Honor List mei aane lage,,...

LOl Ab aise log bhi Honor List mei aane lage,, Thats Great..

and Thread Owner tujhe tere religion pe garv hai na toh kar, Nobody mind par beech mei Islam ya kisi aur religion ka laa hi mat.. har...
  8. ^Bro I told any thread which is indirectly...

^Bro I told any thread which is indirectly quoting religion in anyway shulod not be allowed in GD. Discussion karna hai toh neutral hoke karo Bindass, par kahi na kahi se religion target hota hi...
  9. Iggy whats dis bro ? ye koi solution huya kisi...

Iggy whats dis bro ? ye koi solution huya kisi bhi prblm ka ? I appreciate the alqama decision. pls stop being stupid this not Hindus vs Muslims. please do not ex aggregate the emotions of any body,...
  10. Lol :emot15:.. @complete_man, Let him allow to...

Lol :emot15:.. @complete_man, Let him allow to continue with his work, Thats what he do best !
    Unless he bring some concrete thing to discuss...
  11. first of all I heavily condemn dis unfortunate...

first of all I heavily condemn dis unfortunate incident. but it is important to analyse d situation 1st , if d land was disputed der should have never been an attempt to start d construction by d...
  12. Thanks Guys :deal: Eid Mubarak to all my...

Thanks Guys :deal:

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Frendz and your Family.

Taqabbalallahu mina wa minkum.

Meanings " May Allah accept {the fast and worship} from us and from you. " Ameen.
  13. Replies
    Views

The mountains of misconceptions and mistrust...

The mountains of misconceptions and mistrust surrounding Islam and Muslims are at their highest today, largely thanks to our own efforts. Even the most informed and educated minds do not seem to be...
  14. Some supporters of this party beat up AAP person...

Some supporters of this party beat up AAP person for this kind of remark on Kashmir, Now the same party justifying this person visit as journalism, where is the material evidence, tomorrow the person...
  15. Let's call it for what it is, Israel will never...

Let's call it for what it is, Israel will never get rid of Hamas, Hamas is needed by the Zionist state much like the US needs a booty man to put blame on such as that dumb Osam bin Laden to justify...
  16. Well said Bro:clap:

Well said Bro:clap:
  17. Always strive for Humanity. The sad situation...

Always strive for Humanity. The sad situation prevails everywhere in the world. The minority and the powerless are crushed ruthlessly. The pandits as well as every single human being have the right...
  18. You don't need to be muslim to stand up for Gaza,...

You don't need to be muslim to stand up for Gaza,

You just need to be HUMAN.
  19. My brother I'm not arguing or something! But...

My brother I'm not arguing or something! But believe me it's flawless! Even if it be 2014 or 3014! It is flawless and it will remain flawless! And the same thing can be seen in your comment as well!...
  20. According to Islam it's not obligatory for me to...

According to Islam it's not obligatory for me to support any of the 10 Islamic figures mentioned in the thread! But it's obligatory for me to speak up what is truth and just! I've heard zakir naiks...
  21. Just by thinking of talaq talaq talaq you cannot...

Just by thinking of talaq talaq talaq you cannot come to a conclusion that Islam doesn't give women their rights! Infact it's better to talk to Muslim practicing women and ask them about their rights...
  22. Kaafir simply means a disbeliever! It's not any...

Kaafir simply means a disbeliever! It's not any kind of swearing or something! So don't worry!
  23. Well I'll try to give you details! I told you...

Well I'll try to give you details! I told you Islam is flawless and it's still flawless! Islam doesn't teach to fight or make conflicts in such reasons! But yes! If someone in the name of Islam tries...
  24. Well you should come into Islam to know more...

Well you should come into Islam to know more details! But I'll still try to give you details! I told you Islam is flawless and it's still flawless! Islam doesn't teach to fight or make conflicts in...
  25. The day Islam stops me from being rational!...

The day Islam stops me from being rational! That'll be my last day in Islam! I'll leave it!
  26. And I really loved and I appreciate the word that...

And I really loved and I appreciate the word that you used! "Discuss" and not "debate"!
    ☺️😊
  27. Feel free to discuss! I'm free and open minded!...

Feel free to discuss! I'm free and open minded! Islam teaches me rationality!
  28. My dear brother! It's your lack of knowledge that...

My dear brother! It's your lack of knowledge that makes you feel it's a joke! In reality it's really not!
  29. One thing I really like about you guys is that...

One thing I really like about you guys is that you guys are accepting that every religion on earth has flaws! I agree with all! Except in one religion! Islam!
  30. Hmm! Because I don't crack jokes!

Hmm! Because I don't crack jokes!
  31. Whatever one might think is a flaw, is not really...

Whatever one might think is a flaw, is not really a flaw! It's just a mercy! Everything!
  32. Islam is a flawless beauty! 😘😘 Total peace for...

Islam is a flawless beauty! 😘😘
    Total peace for hearts! In the world and even after we die!
  33. Well basanti ji! I don't care if brother zakir...

Well basanti ji! I don't care if brother zakir naik shows any flaws of Islam or no! I have no clue about it! I don't even care! One thing we should all know is that Islam has no flaw! Not a single...
  34. Why does it seem like some people just wanna...

Why does it seem like some people just wanna fight in the name of the religion?? What questions are not answered for you "stud"? What's your question?
  35. And it's better if we discuss than to fight!...

And it's better if we discuss than to fight! Spread peace! Not hatred!
  36. I am a Muslim but I don't feel it's important for...

I am a Muslim but I don't feel it's important for me to defend any of the 10 controversial figures that have been mentioned! This doesn't mean I'm against my religion! But it only means that you...
  37. My brothers I don't understand what is the point...

My brothers I don't understand what is the point of hating each other soo much! It's better to live with each other in peace than to waste so much of our time in altercating!
  38. Endless discusiion, people who are open minded...

Endless discusiion, people who are open minded and like to inquire about things will find that Islam is the way to live. People who are confined in their prejudice views will be drawn to darkness of...
  39. Amit Bro, I also can give u a example on...

Amit Bro, I also can give u a example on terrorists only bt leave it.. whatever u said that is totally untrue, Okkk so If muslims do it, then it is because of their religion. If hindus do it, then it...
  40. Agree with you but you said His sole purpose of...

Agree with you but you said His sole purpose of study other religion is to find controversies and flaws.. I dont agree, His sole purpose is inviting people to believe in One Almighty. and for your...
  41. ok chalo ye accept toh kiya fastest growing...

ok chalo ye accept toh kiya fastest growing religion hai.. noone is here abusing and insulting any other religion, we respect all religions. Lol maximum number of terrorists, so it means terrorist...
  42. Faud well said, Jab Haq ki baat karoge toh yahi...

Faud well said, Jab Haq ki baat karoge toh yahi hoga, dnt knw abt others par Zakir naik toh duusre religion ke baare mei unke hi values, beleifs aur holy books se answer deta hai ab ismei galat kya.....
  43. So Inspiring :encouragement:

So Inspiring :encouragement:
  44. Replies
    Views

complete_man :clap::clap::clap:well said :rock:

complete_man :clap::clap::clap:well said :rock:
  45. Replies
    Views

Good Article....

Good Article....
  46. what kind of mental status does a educate lawyer...

what kind of mental status does a educate lawyer has.
    I think his son now sue his father for Rs 10 lakh for being a black spot in the face of humanity.
  47. Watch video click here ...

Watch video click here
    http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/reporter-slapped-for-asking-question-on-narendra-modi/306474?site=classic
  48. Reporter slapped for asking question on Narendra Modi

A senior Hindu priest, Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati, today caused a flutter when he slapped a journalist who asked him about Narendra Modi's chances of becoming Prime Minister.

The priest, dressed...
  49. Replies
    Views

Sayeed Khan, Male 21, Mumbai, India :D

Sayeed Khan, Male 21, Mumbai, India :D
  50. Replies
    Views

.•**•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (”•.*♥♥♥* .•”)...

.•**•♫♪
    ░H░A░P░P░Y░
    (”•.*♥♥♥* .•”)
    ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•**•.♫♪
    Happy Special Bithday To You!!!

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
    May God bless you with health,...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4