Search:

Type: Posts; User: madmaxunleashed; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My Marriage is getting broken!

Hi Preeto maam... and all the forum members!

I am a regular reader of this forum. I have observed many of the people to get some really good suggestions and solutions of their problems here. So...
  2. Replies
    Views

Move on...

Can feel ur pain....I would suggest to take the pain once for the lifetime, confront the mistake u made, console ur parents, find a new life for urself, and make peace with ur past!! once he is out...
  3. Replies
    Views

i am speechless!!!

i am speechless!!!
  4. ARE YOU SERIOUS???...

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? GOOGLE.....DROPBOX......HOTFILE......4SHARED!!!! WHOM TO BELIEVE THEN???
    :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
  5. Replies
    Views

Dude.....ur situation is perfectly similar to...

Dude.....ur situation is perfectly similar to mine! I myself have gone through all these mess 3 years back.....and finally broke through my parent's defense one fine day and I am now happily...
  6. Replies
    Views

Here....trust me, I am an Ex-Facebook-Freak!!!...

Here....trust me, I am an Ex-Facebook-Freak!!! Its not easy to get over of the mania called FB!! but it was a pure determination from my side not to hit that particular site whatever the situation...
  7. Replies
    Views

come into few agreements with him - 1....

come into few agreements with him -
    1. Everyday, on a particular time he / u will make the call and certain minutes of time have to be spent minimum on that conversation - which will be must from...
  8. Replies
    Views

may I ask u 2 questions? Why dont u buy a...

may I ask u 2 questions?
    Why dont u buy a vehicle of ur own and travel by that? Hope u can afford to have a bike and if the ride is one hour long also, still u should reach home before ur usual time...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi....gone through ur post and all the comments...

Hi....gone through ur post and all the comments by other users.....what I think is little different!!
    I agree that where there is love, everything looks smaller.....thats OK, but the question is...
  10. Replies
    Views

ur female friend should have double checked with...

ur female friend should have double checked with u before falling for him - thats her mistake.
    ur boyfriend should not have lied to her - thats his mistake.
    in between them, u r getting sandwiched...
  11. Replies
    Views

Be a man.....approach her, ask her whether u can...

Be a man.....approach her, ask her whether u can take 15-20 minutes to talk to her in private (where her best friend will not accompany her).....and open ur heart in front of her......express ur...
  12. Replies
    Views

great idea......time has changed since I...

great idea......time has changed since I studied!!! anyway, trust me, u have sex once, and ur idea of this joint study will definitely go for a toss!!! there will be only sex, no study!!!
  13. Replies
    Views

Move on buddy.....she is not made for u, u r not...

Move on buddy.....she is not made for u, u r not made for her......go find a better girl for u, who will suit u!!!
  14. Replies
    Views

Dude.....its a pity for u, if ur "Reliable...

Dude.....its a pity for u, if ur "Reliable Source" is saying the truth!!!
    Here is my suggestion, simply cut a piece of hair from ur Dad's head when he is in deep sleep, ask ur GF to share one piece...