Search:

Type: Posts; User: WellForte.com; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. It was indeed a phenomenal come back by Afridi....

It was indeed a phenomenal come back by Afridi. This is his career best all round performance in a one day game. Well done and keep taking wickets. :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Future of Nokia in India

There was a time when Nokia had captured a huge market. The time has change and many other companies hold a major share in the mobile industry. One after the other we are seeing new hand held devices...
  3. Replies
    Views

The internet users are growing day by day in...

The internet users are growing day by day in India but still the Yellow pages would be delivered for at least a decade or two.
  4. It was due for release in the later part of the...

It was due for release in the later part of the year 2013. I think people might loose interest in the gadget cos of such delays. It won't be a surprise if Samsung comes up with some interesting...
  5. I felt that I am watching the final match of...

I felt that I am watching the final match of Ashes series, both the teams winning two matches each and the 5th test match is going on. It was such a fun throughout the five days of the match. Both...
  6. The price is very attractive. What is the catch?...

The price is very attractive. What is the catch? ;)
  7. Rape cases have become like daily soaps, every...

Rape cases have become like daily soaps, every day there has to be some or the other incident in some state. If a person is found guilty, he should be hanged irrespective of his age. Time to upgrade...
  8. Hearty congratulations. :thumbsup:

Hearty congratulations. :thumbsup:
  9. We don't have a proper disaster management system...

We don't have a proper disaster management system in place. We don't have the right choppers to rescue people. Our politicians don't miss a single opportunity where they can show their greatness. One...
  10. Replies
    Views

Poll: You should also add Apple in the list. Iphone is...

You should also add Apple in the list. Iphone is one of the best cell phones I have ever used.
  11. Replies
    Views

Apples iWatch

I have read many things about Apple's iwatch, I have also seen few images rolling over the internet. Recently I read that it's going to be released at the end of this year. Does anyone of you know or...
  12. As per your budget and required features Samsung...

As per your budget and required features Samsung Galaxy Grand is the best option. Few of my friends are using Grand they just have to charge it everyday. As they are from IT background so they plug...
  13. I don't think people should react much to this,...

I don't think people should react much to this, many other sports person are ignored at that time no one reacts. But when it comes to Cricket, we get to hear too much of debate and different opinions...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yeah, it was very frustrating when the rain was...

Yeah, it was very frustrating when the rain was interrupting in between. A new feather is added to Dhoni's cap, now he has all the big ICC event Cups. First T20 WC, WC and now champions trophy....
  15. Thread: hello

by WellForte.com
    Replies
    Views

You might not be able to use Whatsapp messenger,...

You might not be able to use Whatsapp messenger, you may get the message that Whatsapp is for Windows phones, Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone but not for Samsung. Try it out and post your reply here.
  16. To gain attention of public politicians would...

To gain attention of public politicians would never miss such opportunities to become hero. It's pathetic why the trucks were not sent on 21st and why the whole drama was created on 24th. People are...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hello Friends

Hi,

I frequently checkout this forum, I think I know this forum since past few years but I never felt like registering on the forums and posting comment. Today I finally registered and now I am...
  18. Replies
    Views

It's a super long time, I have account on many...

It's a super long time, I have account on many forums I think this is the first forum I have seen where a signature can be added but after 2000 posts. It would take too much time to complete 2k post...