Search:

Type: Posts; User: iamsolonely; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Is Real Estate a good option ?

Mam , Im 25 male from NCR . i was thinking to start something of my own so first thing came into my mind is property dealing . one of my friend's father is also a property dealer . i ask him about it...
  2. Replies
    Views

What business can I start?

Hello mam ,
    I am 25 male from haryana . i completed my graduation in commerce . now i want to start a business but i don't have any knowledge about it . My father and elder brother...
  3. Replies
    Views

Lack of confidence ... Really ??

Hello mam ,
    I'm 25 years old male from delhi . In my life till now a lot of people like my friends , teachers even my family members have told me that i lack confidence in me...
  4. Replies
    Views

To prabhendu , I agree with...

To prabhendu ,
    I agree with you . but when i started this journey i didn't know that it is less of an entertainment industry and more of a Family business . i started because i...
  5. Replies
    Views

Why people take names of SRK or Salman when it...

Why people take names of SRK or Salman when it comes to make a career in acting ?? career in TV industry is also as difficult as much in Films . Im saying that when you don't get any response when...
  6. Replies
    Views

Shall I try another year of acting?

Dear mam ,
    Almost 2 months back i posted a thread told that i am aspiring actor in mumbai thought to quit acting and go home do MBA and get a job . hope you remember . i finally...
  7. Replies
    Views

Is it too late for MBA ?

Is it too late to do regular MBA at the age of 26 ? having a b.com degree is not enough .
  8. Replies
    Views

He's such a MEAN guy!

Hello Mam ,
    My Problem is that i am surrounded by mean friends . for example i have friend who lives in my society and i know him from childhood . since we grew up i noticed that...
  9. Replies
    Views

Should I quit trying to become an actor?

Hello mam ,
    Im 25 male from Delhi . Did my graduation form delhi university . and now it has been almost 2 years since im in Mumbai pursuing my career in Acting . since now i did small...
  10. Replies
    Views

Should i Quit ????

Hello mam ,
    Im 25 male from Delhi . Did my graduation form delhi university . and now it has been almost 2 years since im in Mumbai pursuing my career in Acting . since now i did small...
  11. I'm lack confidence & am scared of everything

Dear Mam ,
    I dont Know Why I'm too scared to do anything in life ? i dont like to hangout with friends . I think about negative things in life too much . Whenever i think of doing...
  12. Replies
    Views

Why Those Feelings Again ?

Hello Mam ,
    I am 23 completed my Graduation . The problem with me is that there was a girl in my school whom i liked so very much . She was my first and will be the last crush and...
  13. Replies
    Views

How do they get those muscles?

I am 22 male . i workout regularly (heavy lifting) . my body size is also pretty good . i take whey protein in alternate days which means 3 scoops a week becoz i dont like to go heavy on supplements...
  14. Replies
    Views

Help me please .....

hello mam ,
    i am 21 male and want to tell you about myself in just one word and that word is "RUINED" . My Life is completely ruined and i am the only one responsible for that and how my...
  15. Replies
    Views

I have some workout issues

Hello to mam and to all the members who workout in their daily life ,
    I am working out for a long...
  16. Replies
    Views

Feeling so Damnnn lonely ... :(

hello mam ,
    i am doing b.com correspondence from DU . i started my graduation from a regular college but because of C.A couse i drop regular college to correspondence . i tried...