Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

…..… and then religion and anti-west happened

…..… and then religion and anti-west happened
  2. Happy Birthday Ankur !! hope all’s well

Happy Birthday Ankur !! hope all’s well
  3. She’s gorgeous… has a really beautiful look about...

She’s gorgeous… has a really beautiful look about her
  4. Replies
    Views

Only a thug with thuggery for a religion would...

Only a thug with thuggery for a religion would stop a wedding from taking place. Good that you are steering clear of these humanity capping religions. Top man you seem to be.
  5. Replies
    Views

I normally follow his debates religiously, seem’s...

I normally follow his debates religiously, seem’s that one escaped me. How does that work then because it’s not only the law but the religion permits both interfaith and same sex marriages and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Perhaps media ought to be made to report news...

Perhaps media ought to be made to report news from reliable sources only such as courts and not from alleged heresay’s just to sell a story. The chaps character has been damaged at no fault of his...
  7. Replies
    Views

Moshy ...

Moshy .
  8. Replies
    Views

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonsta...

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/DSC00185.jpg
  9. Replies
    Views

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonsta...

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/DSC00189.jpg
  10. In a room above a busy street The echoes of a...

In a room above a busy street
    The echoes of a life
    The fragments and the accidents
    Separated by incidents

Listen to by the walls
    We share the same spaces
    Repeated in the corridors
    Performing...
  11. Replies
    Views

Too right. It’s not up to him to prove his...

Too right. It’s not up to him to prove his innocence it’s up to her to prove his guilt and if she cannot then she should apologise or be sued by him for slander. And that cop who awarded 5k! well,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Thats just not true. Anyone can marry in a...

Thats just not true. Anyone can marry in a Gurudwara as long as you cover your head. Marriage there is not about two people, it’s about two souls… Means even gays can marry in a Gurudwara… it’s one...
  13. Replies
    Views

Since when has law listened more to emotions than...

Since when has law listened more to emotions than logic? He is innocent until proven guilty, simple as that. What she has done is slander and if she cannot prove then she should be prosecuted and...
  14. Replies
    Views

We’re familiar about the dangers of taking things...

We’re familiar about the dangers of taking things out of context but nevertheless it is only fair to say each their own comprehension! if someone does ill with the Quran it doesn’t make them any less...
  15. Replies
    Views

You having a laugh or something? When did i say...

You having a laugh or something? When did i say that? Your eye for an eye does not deter if it did then there would be no rapes in Islamic countries and think again before you say that the rape...
  16. Replies
    Views

Schizophrenic Abraham climbed a mountain carrying...

Schizophrenic Abraham climbed a mountain carrying his son. He was going to slaughter him… slit his jugular vein because a voice in his head told him to. I don’t care about the story moral but this...
  17. Replies
    Views

Use barbarity to control barbarity? This is...

Use barbarity to control barbarity? This is typical ISIS thinking . What is the difference between you and them? It’s better if you dish out your punishment to the publishers of books like the Quran...
  18. Replies
    Views

I used to wonder the same. Not just in Islam but...

I used to wonder the same. Not just in Islam but almost all religions use fear, hell and fire as a ‘tool’ to control and further themselves. Man made all the religions he obviously needed to console...
  19. Same as over here along with the practical test...

Same as over here along with the practical test you guy’s have an added hazard perception test. He shouldn’t have failed because through vigilance he demonstrated a possible hazard and took the right...
  20. Replies
    Views

Do listen… t_YXSHkAahE

Do listen…

t_YXSHkAahE
  21. Is there a time for keeping your distance A time...

Is there a time for keeping your distance
    A time to turn your eyes away
    Is there a time for keeping your head down
    For getting on with the day
    Is there a time for kohl and lipstick
    A time for...
  22. Replies
    Views

So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more...

So close no matter how far
    Couldn't be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these...
  23. Replies
    Views

Firstly, religions are only beliefs and there are...

Firstly, religions are only beliefs and there are no facts apart from some anecdotal evidences. Telling someone to read the books does not prove anything. Secondly, by your own admission you say the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Stick you and this child rapist Muslim who claims...

Stick you and this child rapist Muslim who claims it’s his duty to breed out infidels in a room together. Debate out the contrasts of the Quran and who would win? who would be right? Neither you or...
  25. Replies
    Views

CM you needn’t give explanations because we have...

CM you needn’t give explanations because we have established many times that there are multiple meanings and no single Muslim can claim that there’s is the authentic correctly translated one. Point...
  26. When you think about child prostitution...

When you think about child prostitution (devadasi’s) in places of so called sanctity, this bit of news ceases to raise an eyebrow
  27. Makes me sad to see this… :( What have we done

Makes me sad to see this… :( What have we done
  28. Replies
    Views

There’s a typewriter and a cigarette somewhere in...

There’s a typewriter and a cigarette somewhere in this pic ? hehehe All i can see is bazooka’s hahaha
  29. Replies
    Views

Nice… but post in GD would be better there.

Nice… but post in GD would be better there.
  30. Replies
    Views

Like a cult you mean?

Like a cult you mean?
  31. Replies
    Views

Right’o boss. After all, violence is a learnt...

Right’o boss. After all, violence is a learnt human behaviour and never a genetically inherited one. You smack children and they most likely will become desensitised and lose the ability to...
  32. Replies
    Views

Which woman/child doesn’t want to feel the...

Which woman/child doesn’t want to feel the freshness of wind in her hair? They’d really blanket such an angel ? And how terrible that Muslims say they do not enforce their religion, the truth is they...
  33. Replies
    Views

Like i said before escapism & apologetics,...

Like i said before escapism & apologetics, anything but the truth. The burqa tradition comes out from the stems of Islam so don’t say that it has nothing to do with it, there is a strong correlation...
  34. Replies
    Views

It’s a fair and just question. Same as in why...

It’s a fair and just question. Same as in why Hindu’ priests go topless and women can’t. It should all be fair or nothing… men marry 3 women , women should be allowed to marry 3 men as well
  35. Replies
    Views

Very good parvez. I like this reply of yours.

Very good parvez. I like this reply of yours.
  36. Replies
    Views

Since when did Hinduism dictate? It’s one of the...

Since when did Hinduism dictate? It’s one of the most freest religions, it asks you to choose your own spiritual path, doesn’t dictate terms and conditions like Islam, Christianity, Judaism. You are...
  37. Replies
    Views

Allah may not have sanctioned burqa for women,...

Allah may not have sanctioned burqa for women, you say it is only a tradition and nothing to do with Islam. Kind of half right there. Burqa is not for Muslims but then why only Muslims wear it? There...
  38. Replies
    Views

Venom word fits the bill perfectly here. We know...

Venom word fits the bill perfectly here. We know the foundations but when you say that there is no other God but Allah then i’m afraid you are giving out an exaggerated sense of importance which can...
  39. Replies
    Views

Ignorance is bliss but truth be told. ...

Ignorance is bliss but truth be told.

Outsiders interfere to deliberately cause havoc destabilise provinces and profiteer. US and allies all do this. But darn religionists blame all and everyone...
  40. Replies
    Views

No matter how terribly wrong we regard the above...

No matter how terribly wrong we regard the above psyche to be, we must respect the individual choice. It’s their Islamic belief and individualism, it has to be respected no matter how wrong whether...
  41. Replies
    Views

In this day and age what good are passages like...

In this day and age what good are passages like “women are your fields go into them as you like” and “ what ever the right hand possesses” Change this God forsaken rotten passages that encourage rape...
  42. Replies
    Views

It’s not asking for much. We all deserve to...

It’s not asking for much. We all deserve to cohabit peacefully but when passages such as “ There is no God but Allah” etc exist, what is the need for them? Why teach such venom to the young…Why...
  43. Replies
    Views

“Strength, confidence critical original thought…...

“Strength, confidence critical original thought… i desire i seek you out… until you’re caught” So mote it be.
  44. Replies
    Views

With urgency re-write the Quran to an evolved...

With urgency re-write the Quran to an evolved better suited, humble peaceful version. Admit that it is not the word of God. Admit that the prophet may have made some mistakes by talking in parables...
  45. Replies
    Views

Good words are they - ‘escapism & apologetics’ ...

Good words are they - ‘escapism & apologetics’

Blame Sam, Sam always takes it on the chin with a pinch of salt. But woe betide if anyone blames Islam and Quran. Root here, truth here is Quran for...
  46. Replies
    Views

Disgusting……………………….!!

Disgusting……………………….!!
  47. Good clicking :) that eye-of-ra tattoo… i really...

Good clicking :) that eye-of-ra tattoo… i really dig !
  48. Really nice gesture need more people like that

Really nice gesture need more people like that
  49. Replies
    Views

haha… hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer....

haha… hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. With this speech of his he’s publicly proven himself a racist as well
  50. Replies
    Views

Bad hair day indeed. I strongly believe that you...

Bad hair day indeed. I strongly believe that you had your scooter spat at because you cussed that lady.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4