Search:

Type: Posts; User: Inspector Pathan; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

wese 2nd page per bhi 3rd pic tumhara hath...

wese 2nd page per bhi 3rd pic tumhara hath hai....bara confusing hai wese.....2 chance mil sakte hain.....:taunt2:
  2. Replies
    Views

wese guess karne per kia milega...merry Christmas...

wese guess karne per kia milega...merry Christmas gift ya happy new year hug......:taunt2:
  3. Replies
    Views

i was unable to view the 1st two posts as on my...

i was unable to view the 1st two posts as on my page it is not visible...so if the pic is any one of them i can't say anything...remaining are visible....

the third pic on the 1st page is your...
  4. Replies
    Views

itna mushkil sawal tu metric main nahi aaya...

itna mushkil sawal tu metric main nahi aaya tha... itne sare hathon main husband ko na pata chale hath kaun sa hai yeh hum se pooch rahe hain ....:taunt2:
  5. Replies
    Views

things mentioned in your query doesn't make you a...

things mentioned in your query doesn't make you a psycho.....but in this world you have to move diplomatically esp in office....
  6. Replies
    Views

time for new relationship

time for new relationship
  7. Replies
    Views

query ki heading parh k laga shayad ring select...

query ki heading parh k laga shayad ring select karne main problem ho rahe hai likin yahan tu problem he kuch aur hai.....:taunt2: ab condoms k bare main bhi information gather karni hogi mujhe....
  8. if you want to support your mother you should...

if you want to support your mother you should tell him about this...do not wait for months.....you are not married yet....just committed...so don't worry be happy...if he shows any negative...
  9. Replies
    Views

where she is working you have to become friends...

where she is working you have to become friends with someone over there...make some inquiry about her and then decide what do to do...good luck.....
  10. Replies
    Views

you never know who is happy and who is not...as...

you never know who is happy and who is not...as you are not always present with them......no one in this world can fight against the nature after few years she will face consequences ....someone did...
  11. Replies
    Views

keep apologizing.....the only option.....

keep apologizing.....the only option.....
  12. about talking just go through her profile and see...

about talking just go through her profile and see what she has written about her.....same questions can asked in a different way.....change the wordings....see other profiles....and get an idea what...
  13. girls being chased very interesting....bara maza...

girls being chased very interesting....bara maza aata hai pharne main....:taunt2: just jokin yaar.....ik army honi chahiye sirf larkiyo ki protection k liye....
  14. Replies
    Views

Money is the worst discovery of human...

Money is the worst discovery of human life.....but it is the most trusted material to test human nature......
  15. since day 1 youve been hearing it won't work and...

since day 1 youve been hearing it won't work and making it work for the last 5 years...during that time you were not married....now you want to get married....after marriage it would be happy...
  16. Replies
    Views

you can have it in my apartment promise i will...

you can have it in my apartment promise i will not make a movie.....:taunt2:....back seat is another option...parking lot....empty garage......roof top.....under the umbrella......don't do it like...
  17. doctor please.......

doctor please.......
  18. Replies
    Views

well you never mentioned the place where she...

well you never mentioned the place where she went...if it was some European country then i am not surprised at her behavior.....many people coming back from there just don't find it comfortable...
  19. Replies
    Views

so when are you saying bye so that i could say...

so when are you saying bye so that i could say Hi......:taunt2: emotional blackmailing....do the same.......
  20. I am sure till 35 you will be single....

I am sure till 35 you will be single....
  21. Replies
    Views

you want to have sex..not interested in paid...

you want to have sex..not interested in paid sex....look for a girl who can become a sex buddy...such things happen everywhere....if you are lucky enough you may find one....getting married for sex...
  22. you need to split up with your family otherwise...

you need to split up with your family otherwise it will get worse....no matter what you do she will never adjust the kind of environment you have mentioned in your post....so take the...
  23. Replies
    Views

It is a golden opportunity grab it before...

It is a golden opportunity grab it before something new happens.....now a days immigration to Australia is open and lot of people esp from Asian countries are moving......this year in June my friend...
  24. Poll: there was this thread started by Sush known as...

there was this thread started by Sush known as kia aap mard hain...in that my answer to the last question was i can marry someone who is divorced but with no children and widow with no...
  25. Replies
    Views

Hello Juliya!!!! How are you??? hope all is...

Hello Juliya!!!! How are you??? hope all is good.........hoti hai phir
  26. Replies
    Views

tu main ne kab kaha main baqri dhoond raha...

tu main ne kab kaha main baqri dhoond raha hoon...mera mutlab tha koi mil nahi raha....khalat way main likh dia....:taunt2: sorry
  27. Replies
    Views

hand job 6 days a week....sunday is off transfer...

hand job 6 days a week....sunday is off
    transfer from handjob to self Blow job seven days a week....are you a male or a shemale....wife controlling you.....and even in that department where man are...
  28. Replies
    Views

yahan samuj main nahi aa raha kis k sath karein...

yahan samuj main nahi aa raha kis k sath karein yeh pouch rahay hain kaun se din karein.....

for having safe sex without protection....the day....i think sunday is fine.......:taunt2:

safe sex...
  29. She lost her money and I lost control! I hope you...

She lost her money and I lost control! I hope you both have your clothes on...:taunt2: just joking yaar......

you are thinking too much...relax......your'e a man....not a shemale.....
  30. Replies
    Views

why did you had sex with her....forget her you...

why did you had sex with her....forget her you knew that you were still standing at point zero....have to complete the studies then start a career...getting engaged will also not solve the...
  31. Replies
    Views

quit the job...find the hidden genius and if...

quit the job...find the hidden genius and if unable to do so start the business you are thinking of happy ending and good luck.....
  32. I am not a parent.......:taunt2:.......take the...

I am not a parent.......:taunt2:.......take the baby she can also enjoy the vacation with her parents....having her in front of your eye would be more pleasing rather then leaving her behind and then...
  33. Replies
    Views

well about going back to US is not a big...

well about going back to US is not a big deal.....the first mistake you made while you were there for three years you should have got married so that at least you could have earned green...
  34. at 28 you are looking for a relationship there...

at 28 you are looking for a relationship there are no marriage plans which i can assume from your post........you just want to have a girl in your life because either you are feeling lonely or on...
  35. Replies
    Views

Kisi Danishwar ne sach he kaha hai...zindagi do...

Kisi Danishwar ne sach he kaha hai...zindagi do din ki hai.....Saturday and Sunday....baqi din tu bunda khuwar he hota hai......:taunt2:
  36. Replies
    Views

i read it somewhere that a normal person can...

i read it somewhere that a normal person can produce up to one table spoon......a wild boar can produce up to a full glass.....now just see where you stand....
  37. at this age factor such things happens......very...

at this age factor such things happens......very few people stay the same......
  38. Replies
    Views

why don't I have a friend whose wife is like...

why don't I have a friend whose wife is like this......:taunt2:......she is just trying to be too friendly....nothing else......
  39. jo na cuttey aaree se woh cutte bihari se.....why...

jo na cuttey aaree se woh cutte bihari se.....why did you messed up with a bihari....haven't you heard this phrase.....now there is only one solution...make a group...go to a pandit...genuine...
  40. Reading your query does not tell that they have...

Reading your query does not tell that they have done anything.....so stop taking unnecessary stress.....write an application...forward it to your senior who ever you are suppose to report...so things...
  41. Replies
    Views

yeh he tu trick hai "didi" se ghiro aur phir "ji"...

yeh he tu trick hai "didi" se ghiro aur phir "ji" lagado......:taunt2:
  42. Replies
    Views

why don't i find such...

why don't i find such friends......:taunt2:.......yo are married and still worried about the girl next door.....stop thinking about her you will find inner peace.......
  43. man man man man.....you definitely need a...

man man man man.....you definitely need a women.......:taunt2:......there is something known as effort....do it
  44. Replies
    Views

abay shave k paise bach rahay hain shukar...

abay shave k paise bach rahay hain shukar bhej....:taunt2:......pata hai Gillette ka form kitna expensive hai.....
  45. this time do not change the job...just...

this time do not change the job...just wait....someone will become your friend......from my guess you are a guy.....girls don't include someone easily in their group....no harm in making male friends...
  46. Replies
    Views

this query is repeated.......

this query is repeated.......
  47. got to make yourself bold and brave....not an...

got to make yourself bold and brave....not an easy job....will take lot of time....changing one's nature is very difficult....good luck.....
  48. Replies
    Views

Bhaisahab Happy Birthday where is my...

Bhaisahab Happy Birthday where is my gift...............:taunt2:

you're doing MBA...so concentrate on the text....why are you looking for sex......:taunt2:......

btw the problem is not that you...
  49. Replies
    Views

Yami Didi tu nahi milne wali phir kia faida tips...

Yami Didi tu nahi milne wali phir kia faida tips ka......:taunt2:
  50. Replies
    Views

1.No.... 2.Yes I have....with my father.........

1.No....
    2.Yes I have....with my father......
    3.No
    4.No
    5.From school days till now no commitments.....so there is no past...I can marry someone who is divorced but no children...widowed no...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4