Search:

Type: Posts; User: censoredjat; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. This is city palace, udaipur. Please correct your...

This is city palace, udaipur. Please correct your post.
  2. Replies
    Views

A house wife is not the one who just cooks. She...

A house wife is not the one who just cooks. She is a home maker. Family maker. It is more tedious then earning few bucks. Any how things would change for you the moment you have kids and you would...
  3. very old. What is the latest on this ? Its Sept...

very old. What is the latest on this ? Its Sept 2015.
  4. Replies
    Views

its all in the lifestyle

seems you don't like challenging yourself any more. The best way to start with is make friends and start going out, discussing about your plans with them and how you would want to execute them. The...
  5. Replies
    Views

Very common case now a days. Past is past and you...

Very common case now a days. Past is past and you should explain it to your parents. Atleast you got to know of her already and am telling you there is no escaping from the fact the other one your...
  6. Replies
    Views

Don't bother to read the replies above ....

Don't bother to read the replies above . Everybody judges. Even parents. The whole country runs on this framework. The point is you got to know of something that has made him change his mind. This is...
  7. Replies
    Views

They made you feel like a red carpet my friend....

They made you feel like a red carpet my friend. Either you give the red carpet to them willingly or they will take it forcefully. Though you initiated it and its very tough being a girl in the...
  8. Replies
    Views

nice thread mate. also explains a bit about using...

nice thread mate. also explains a bit about using shortcuts for mac..
  9. Replies
    Views

buddy, why are you studying and doing all this......

buddy, why are you studying and doing all this... to get a good life, right? If you love her truly and want her as a life partner, then her importance is more than all the things you currently do....
  10. My dear there are 930 girls to 1000 guys in...

My dear there are 930 girls to 1000 guys in India. There is always a competition if the resources are lesser than the desired number. Set your target and go for it. If you fail it will be more of an...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Dear, There are actually two problems you...

Hi Dear,

There are actually two problems you have mentioned :
    1. Problem in your marriage
    2. Interest in your brother in LAW.

Answer to your 1st problem is :
    If you cannot fix you marriage...
  12. Replies
    Views

Lies are good if they help all the people it was...

Lies are good if they help all the people it was spoken for. In your case it is only helping your hubby. Think over it.
  13. Replies
    Views

Beta i Will say , Let her know how you feel....

Beta i Will say , Let her know how you feel. Scripts can demand anything these days. What all you can accept of it depends person to person. As a married couple both of you need to have one choice,...
  14. Replies
    Views

What a silly thing to say. She wont let go of me?...

What a silly thing to say. She wont let go of me? What matters is if you wish to let her go or not.Leave her at the earliest for your own good. She is also not serious abt the other guy as well, or...
  15. Replies
    Views

I will say you could just go after him and meet...

I will say you could just go after him and meet his parents in India. Tell it your self, that how much you guys love each other and want to settle down. This happened with one of my friends. He was...