Search:

Type: Posts; User: ickon2004; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

it seems your Ex seems to ruin your peace of life...

it seems your Ex seems to ruin your peace of life but suggesting in this way , he is saying nonsense things , dont think over his suggestion , just stay away from him
  2. Actually Speaking the mistake is from Both sides...

Actually Speaking the mistake is from Both sides from your side and from his side , you shouldnt have been in relationship with such guy , anyways , now what you can do is do not communicate with him...
  3. Replies
    Views

she is just using you whenever she needs dont you...

she is just using you whenever she needs dont you understand that , this allmost most of girls do , Its YOU whose living in Fantasy world and thinking she is loving you , can have sex with you .....
  4. cheater

well she shouldnt blackmail you after betraying you , sorry to say she looks shameless , thing u can do is monitor her and give her a chance or simple break off this relationship bcoz why to take...
  5. Replies
    Views

whats wrong in consulting doc ? why feel shy ?...

whats wrong in consulting doc ? why feel shy ? they are their to help you , i think u should take professional help that might help you solve ur problem and again enjoy life with ur hubby , dont have...
  6. Replies
    Views

there are lots of things u can do , u can give...

there are lots of things u can do , u can give gov/ competitive exams , can give bank clerical exams ,check on ibps website for fitment , then there are various government job openings coming up u...
  7. Replies
    Views

Simple dude u have to make ur wife understand ,...

Simple dude u have to make ur wife understand , make her realize how important your parents are to you and she too has to accept the same and you both should respect each others parents , learn to...
  8. Replies
    Views

there are ways to get solution to this problem if...

there are ways to get solution to this problem if u think out of the box , i would say get a best lawyer and get it done.there are manny ways .
  9. Replies
    Views

From what u have told us , i would suggest ,...

From what u have told us , i would suggest , first work sucessfully , set up an example before ppl that u can really work and work upto the mark , u need to prove urself , if u want to start business...
  10. Replies
    Views

Disgusting

You are messing up with not just 1 relationship but with 2 relationship , this is highly disgusting , what you did is really pathetic and highly disgusting ,assume if someone does this with you how...
  11. Replies
    Views

Best of luck

Dude u need a push , right push to get going it seems , anyways , coming to your problem see it happens while you work , i mean you cant take care of everything , if you think you are lacking...
  12. Replies
    Views

HR reply...

see you should give valid reason for break , now how many months or years break has been taken we dont know , u should smartly cover this gap , now it depends on u if u wanna lie and cover or u wanna...
  13. Simple just limit ur friendship n chat .... thats...

Simple just limit ur friendship n chat .... thats enough or clearly tell her u dont wana be more than friends or tell her u got a gf .
  14. Replies
    Views

Time to Change

Thanks for the info , i would say thats completely fine if u dont love what u are doing , u can switch anytime to any other kind of job/ stream , u got wide variety of options open, u can get into...
  15. Replies
    Views

she seems to be too possessive about u , of...

she seems to be too possessive about u , of course she loves u but then u can take her to psychologist or make her understand that u need ur space tough however close u can be , if she improves well...
  16. Replies
    Views

Move on

Sorry to hear whats happening with u , its disgusting situation , u must get in touch with ur parents , tell ur parents and his parents as well , if u dont the situation will turn ugly , already its...
  17. Replies
    Views

Tips on Personality Devlopment .

Firstly stop comparing urself with other's in anycase , since you said u dont have personality devlopment course available so this will confuse a lil bit as u need professional help but we can...
  18. simple , talk to him clearly , know what is his...

simple , talk to him clearly , know what is his problem , why he wants time to settle , tell him ur problem , tell him u wana get married now , talk to him face to face that will be better , anyways...
  19. Replies
    Views

Move on !!

well its time to move on ,bcoz if ur relationship is not working then whats the point in staying with ur past , these thoughts will only destroy u , so better move on , get busy in ur job or studies...
  20. Replies
    Views

Change

probably u r in company of wrong ppl whom u call friends , friends do have fun but it should be upto some limit , if its abusive then its no more fun , it seems ur friends seems to be jealous of you...
  21. Replies
    Views

St0p !!

[QUOTE=Tammanah;7024694]Hi!

6 years back i met a guy A.. We started liking each other.. He introduced me to his family members.. After few days me and his uncles son became very good friends....
  22. Hold On !!

see taking decision in hurry will sometimes prove loss also for u , its easy to break but to keep it going on , now we dont know in what context u guys had conversation and he slapped u , now we also...
  23. Replies
    Views

Dont leave him , go for it !!

see he being sincere and honest he confessed you his mistake , he didnt want anything should be hidden from you , his conscience was pricking him and so he confessed so thats a good thing can say ,...
  24. Replies
    Views

leave it !!

Man she is just using you like a we use Stepney tire in car like that , she wants u but she also dont wana leave her bf , what u want , u wana be used or be in such a mess where there is no...
  25. Replies
    Views

leave it

Frankly speaking she is not worth of any relationship, not even friendship , she is just using you as and when she wants and you are dancing to her tunes , leave her she will ruin ur life , better go...
  26. This depends on you bro , if u wana stay...

This depends on you bro , if u wana stay committed and get married to ur gf then dont entertain this girl who just wana have u anyhow , she might have crush u or want u anyhow , now u think what u...
  27. Replies
    Views

Stop !!

Its ok to be broadminded but then it shouldn't happend later u repent for being stupid and silly and not putting a stop on time , its ok to be friends
    but flirting , omg , situation will go out of...
  28. Replies
    Views

Quit !!

what reply you expect ? i would say think what you want ? do you want to be with such a guy who wont be able to give you commitment ?or you want such a guy who will give you long time commitment ? do...
  29. Replies
    Views

. if you dont wana loose her , confess...

if you dont wana loose her , confess your love , if u have the balls do it , max she will reject you , learn to handle rejection as well , u wont get everything in life , if she rejects...
  30. Replies
    Views

Best of luck !!

as you said you are 25 still time has not gone , chill out , you have N no. of options , like you can opt for master's course or direction course , check out if its worth doing it or not , yes its...
  31. Hold !!

i would say do meet marriage councillor , take ur husband to marriage councillor anyhow , checkout if he is in some relationship / extramarital affair , do find out , or any work tension or business...
  32. Chillax Dude

Dude i agree with Preeto Mam's suggestion , that sometimes friends they try to show more than what they got in their platter , its showoff business , now who has what shouldnt be that important ,...
  33. Replies
    Views

move on

Dude if she doesnt wana continue, leave it , thats the best thing , the thing is she is from other culture , other country , so marriage doesnt matters to them how it matters to you , and she...
  34. u r being silly , sorry but yes thats right , why...

u r being silly , sorry but yes thats right , why dont you ppl keep talking to each other , i mean get to know if he really loves you , you can findout from his closest friend , instead of avoiding...
  35. Replies
    Views

No

somethings are better to be forgotten , sometimes being honest or extra nice will definitely cost you badly , may also ruin ur relationship , its better to keep mouth shut and forget about ur past...
  36. Replies
    Views

Strange!!

sounds very very strange , your wife seems to be fooling you find out , what you are doing is absolutely right , every husband will do in such case , you can hire detective too in this case but thats...
  37. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7008926]Hello, I am 26...

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7008926]Hello,

I am 26 years male my major problem is that from past two months i am continuously masturbating at night once to thrice and i am doing it daily and not able to...
  38. Replies
    Views

Change it !!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7008928]Life has been very busy but there is no hike in the payscale. I am 26 year old male guy working as a digital consultant for a digital media company. More over my job is...
  39. Replies
    Views

Stop !!

The thing is you have to break off this relationship with him if you dont your marriage will break for sure , what if your husband comes to know about all this ? how he will feel ? what impact it...
  40. Replies
    Views

. you should have told ,you are looking out...

you should have told ,you are looking out for job in which filed /sector/ designation , no issues , u r 28 not a big deal , u r not late now also , its ok if you quit the job which you didnt...
  41. Replies
    Views

Its a strange thing , urs was a love marriage but...

Its a strange thing , urs was a love marriage but still you are in this situation , feels sorry for you , anyways , things you can do is take him to Marriage councillor if you want to save ur...
  42. Replies
    Views

lol parking problem is not just in Delhi , its...

lol parking problem is not just in Delhi , its every where , here in Mumbai too , illegal parking is everywhere , see if you are planing to buy car , you have to make parking for your self any how...
  43. Replies
    Views

i would say slowly slowly make her face to the...

i would say slowly slowly make her face to the world , to the reality , i mean like if she is scared of dogs let her go near it , let her move her hand over dog , first time you show , second time...
  44. Replies
    Views

Dont behave like cheapster !!

Man see it depends on individual his upbring , his qualities , what manners he got , his thinking , some cheapster would will fight for it , but then what i say is that just think u loved her...
  45. bad

Firstly when you knew it was wrong why you did it , you did it purposely , for your pleasure , being selfish , ur relation with ur friend is not imp for u , ur desire and ur pleasure is more imp to u...
  46. Replies
    Views

why digging up unnecessarily , if you are happy...

why digging up unnecessarily , if you are happy with ur wife and child , i say why to bring trouble to ur life and to ur ex life , she also will be disturbed , now its up to u , think before doing...
  47. Replies
    Views

sab and bad

sorry to heart that , that sad and bad on your part , strange thing is urs is love marriage then too she is behaving in such a wiered way sounds very very strange man , well inform her parents about...
  48. Replies
    Views

Chillout !!

No i dont think u need any Doctor , u just need to be nice to urself , its just that u have been taking this shit what ppl are saying about u since longer time and this is affecting you and nothing...
  49. Replies
    Views

just forget it.

[QUOTE=Neha1;6938049]I am posting this on behalf of my friend:

Thanks for answering my query in advance. I am from Punjab. A girl age 28/unmarried. When I was 24 I committed a mistake of getting...
  50. Replies
    Views

tell him what your TL told him , tell him to...

tell him what your TL told him , tell him to improve and take it as warning or else he will have to face the consequences , rest leave it up to him , if he wants he will improve or else will face the...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4