Search:

Type: Posts; User: not-yet-divorced-starved; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. If your situation is not handled tactfully you...

If your situation is not handled tactfully you will be in deep problem including your parents. First of all try getting DNA test of your child without any one's knowledge. Keep report in absolute...
  2. 498 once filed can not be withdrawn but...

498 once filed can not be withdrawn but complainant can go to court and turn hostile witness, where witness say to the court that charges leveled were under some influence or not in good state of...
  3. Sex and money are two major reason why men...

Sex and money are two major reason why men compromise with women who slapped false criminal cases and harassed family members. It is upto you to learn to live temporarily without sex or have to pay...
  4. Replies
    Views

Assuming what you said is all true, violence...

Assuming what you said is all true, violence against any one is not pardonable. I would also say that tolerating violence without hitting back should be equally punishable.

Physical violence is...
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't know why every one thinks that child from...

I don't know why every one thinks that child from broken family usually has problem? No one can live life for some one else. If your husband is abusive, you have to talk to him and if he too is...
  6. Rather following some one's privacy is...

Rather following some one's privacy is UNBELIEVABLE not Amitabh Bachhan following sex pages. He has one wife and two kids, that itself is enough evidence of him interested in sex and every one...
  7. Comparison of Android and Windows is very...

Comparison of Android and Windows is very difficult. If you want freedom of installing loads of apps and customization of screens, launcher etc, go for Android. If you want stability and battery ...
  8. In my belief society should be concerned for new...

In my belief society should be concerned for new borns and children only - not for consented physical relations and co habitations. In India live in has been there since years only thing was now a...
  9. Pre-nups are valid only in state of GOA in India.

Pre-nups are valid only in state of GOA in India.
  10. Strange to see that Indian psych is revolving...

Strange to see that Indian psych is revolving more around VICTIM WOMEN rather than VICTIM PERSON.

Since the time government has given free education to women, legal system should first...
  11. Poll: hairless :okay:

hairless :okay:
  12. Extramerital sex is neither sin not cheating,...

Extramerital sex is neither sin not cheating, provided you have open heart to accept your wife's similar relation. Girl with whom you re involved is adult and unmarried hence it is not illegal...
  13. Two unhappy people could make only unhappy...

Two unhappy people could make only unhappy relations. Only two happy people can make one happy relation. Introspect and see why marriage is unhappy There are marriages which should not survive and...
  14. Take threats very seriously and record all your...

Take threats very seriously and record all your conversations, install hidden cams in rooms so that her threats are recorded. And foremost thing is get divorce. Living with such woman could be...
  15. Replies
    Views

Are you Educated? Are you serious?

Are you Educated? Are you serious?
  16. IMHO, instead of sloka and spiritual stories...

IMHO, instead of sloka and spiritual stories teaching rational and free thought stories is better idea. 2 year old child is suppose to play ............ play and play.................. , they can...
  17. Replies
    Views

Do meditation, no need for god or temple....

Do meditation, no need for god or temple. Pranayam, Meditation and brisk physical activities like yog, walking, swimming are great stress busters. Prayers is job of beggers and god has no time for...
  18. In my family and close relatives despite of...

In my family and close relatives despite of having own child, we have about 3 adopted child. Aging from 4 years (adoption age 8 months to 30 months) to 12 years as on today.

Adopting child is good...
  19. Welcome to club of harassed husband by biased...

Welcome to club of harassed husband by biased laws of India. Dowry cases are non bailable and non compoundable. If They have filed dowry case means you have to go to court and get Anticipatory bail...
  20. Good judgement...............

Good judgement...............
  21. JATAN71, I could understand what cultural pride...

JATAN71, I could understand what cultural pride could do to a relation. What ever people may say but upbringing of most people teaches false pride of culture, cast, religion, town, province and...
  22. Wrong, Loksabha mein Hungama jaroor hoga...

Wrong, Loksabha mein Hungama jaroor hoga :banghead1:
  23. any one who wish to listen to view of Rajneesh...

any one who wish to listen to view of Rajneesh for Gandhi may download this album and listen

http://www.oshoworld.com/discourses/audio_hindi.asp?album_id=134

Gandhi was great men as far as...
  24. Hypocrisy :banghead1: All Religions must be...

Hypocrisy :banghead1:

All Religions must be banned in India for 50 years if it wants to mature and grow.
  25. The day mentioned above - I am sure all who has...

The day mentioned above - I am sure all who has made comments has not visited the Himalaya mall. I have visited that place with my 11years old son and it was a horrific experience looking at conduct...
  26. Replies
    Views

Go to police station lodge a complaint. Later go...

Go to police station lodge a complaint. Later go to psychiatrist and take advise. If it does not work try to get counseling for a while from well wishers. Finally go to court and file for divorce. ...
  27. First you suffered for so many years and yet...

First you suffered for so many years and yet chose to have a child shows height of fear within you - it is fear even if you say love to your husband.

Get out of marriage. Remember if you choose to...
  28. Though I love and use android 4.1.2 on Note 2, It...

Though I love and use android 4.1.2 on Note 2, It is false to say Android is twice faster than iphone 5. Smoothness, stability and ease of iphone is far more than that of Android. I love android...
  29. Thinks of repercussions if proposed marital rape...

Thinks of repercussions if proposed marital rape provisions come in force.:banghead1:
  30. Show her lots of hindi moviie she may learn some...

Show her lots of hindi moviie she may learn some thing new :smile-new: like you learn live in fantasy...

You are lucky to have such friend who is not faking any emotions.
  31. Replies
    Views

Life will be hell if you leave any thing to god....

Life will be hell if you leave any thing to god. Indian society is brilliant example of reliance on GOD. God is no where, you are your own god. Because human can not perceive creation without...
  32. So much of importance to one search engine? ...

So much of importance to one search engine?

Those who support GOOGLE move should not object when part of KASHMIR is shown as part of china and pakistan.

Google has no jursdiction to recongnise...
  33. We Indians are one of the most simplistic...

We Indians are one of the most simplistic solutions people, we have no courage to change our pathatic, rotten social structure. We are proud of our discriminating past so much that instead of burying...
  34. You will be wasting years on this marriage and...

You will be wasting years on this marriage and then you may be compelled to go for divorce. Provided you learn how to keep her happy, snap all your relations with your sister, mother and friends.
  35. Indian Judiciary is joke. India need to outsource...

Indian Judiciary is joke. India need to outsource judiciary from rational countries. Only rational judges and judiciary can deliver verdicts faster.
  36. Since you have taken help of psychiatrist. I am...

Since you have taken help of psychiatrist. I am sure you must have exhausted all resources to treat your existing wife. Marriage without sex is un imaginable and it is futile exercise in life. If you...
  37. Replies
    Views

If she wants divorce give her and start afresh....

If she wants divorce give her and start afresh. You can not continue in marriage if any one person is not interested. She is adult so giving her benefit of doubt that she has been instigated by her...
  38. n some movie the Hero has himself rape a girl and...

n some movie the Hero has himself rape a girl and the girl instead of hating him asks him to marry her.WOOOOW.
    So, if u like a girl,Rape her she ll marry u. WOOOOOW.

Indian court too consider...
  39. Poll: Absolutely relevent and to the point. ...

Absolutely relevent and to the point.

Government will throw some money to quite crowd.

1. What is the definition of fast track court? Are fast track court really fast? How fast is fast?

40. There are enough and stringent laws in India....

There are enough and stringent laws in India. Only problem is law making, enforcing and judging system is in the hand of lazy, irrational and pseudo intelactuals. They are least interested in making...
  41. in certain condition yes, excerpt of one of the...

in certain condition yes, excerpt of one of the section
  42. Replies
    Views

E cigs are safer than normal smoking but nicotine...

E cigs are safer than normal smoking but nicotine is certainly adictive and people switch back to smoking due to inherent short falls of e cigarette like battery charging, burning sensation in throat...
  43. Poll: हमे इस देश में नारियों की पुजा करनी है नाहीं...

हमे इस देश में नारियों की पुजा करनी है नाहीं उनपे लाठी चलानी है , हम सब को एक दूजे के साथ सदव्यवहार करने का सीखना है।
  44. Replies
    Views

Perhaps this is the reason??? Female are...

Perhaps this is the reason???

Female are born from female only and why women kill women? We need to introspect about our not one but all social values to solve our social problems.
  45. Poll: Death penalties, fast track courts should be for...

Death penalties, fast track courts should be for all the citizen. Given Indian law framework, Non victim is as much as victim of Indian law framework.

Almost zero police investigations for most...
  46. Without any intentions to defend any MLA -...

Without any intentions to defend any MLA - knowing the fact that most of politicians indulge into anti law activities.

Knowing little bit about CrPC and IPC would be helpful.

In India getting...
  47. Replies
    Views

Now a days it is a good thought not to get...

Now a days it is a good thought not to get married due to various reasons. One being own carrier and priorities in life.

But marriages are known to change priorities drastically these days due to...