Search:

Type: Posts; User: sdvohra; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Tell the truth. Be modern... meeting girlfriend...

Tell the truth. Be modern... meeting girlfriend in cyberworld is not something embarassing. Its the future of relationships, everything is going to internet - dating, love, even strong ur data
  2. Protein supplements not only are for body...

Protein supplements not only are for body building . They are mainly used in all cases when either your food dont contain enough protein or when ur body has trouble absorbing natural proteins from ur...
  3. Replies
    Views

masakhali, no problem mate.. always happy to...

masakhali, no problem mate.. always happy to credit good answers.However i saw some answers above which says others are lying and partner is to be trusted etc etc.But due to things i learnt, i doubt...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good suggestion.Using agents will work if u dont...

Good suggestion.Using agents will work if u dont have the skills to get things directly,especially in your case..!
  5. Replies
    Views

friends said somethng and u did it .i thin the...

friends said somethng and u did it .i thin the truth is u actually wanted to get on with this girl...?If friends asked you to jump to suicide , u will do that also ? I doubt it !
  6. Replies
    Views

probably he had a 100% Z-OK and not a 100%...

probably he had a 100% Z-OK and not a 100% A-OK??I see a chance for justification for his frustration as its a scale from 1-26 and that counts. Don't lose hope, be optimistic
  7. Replies
    Views

ya there is a way to avoid such problems in...

ya there is a way to avoid such problems in future. From now on stop doing what others tell you to do. And if you do and like what you do,then stop blaming them, and take responsibility of what you...
  8. Replies
    Views

U need politiial connections.. But more important...

U need politiial connections.. But more important you need projects which can get you good money.You have to find some work which can bring you some money in the state-infrastructure development.For...
  9. Replies
    Views

consult with a spychiatrist...love with sister,...

consult with a spychiatrist...love with sister, mother etc are some kind of mental problem
  10. Replies
    Views

Killing child is not an otpion now. If u really...

Killing child is not an otpion now. If u really wanted to avoid having child u should have used better anti-pregnancy methods.Now killing child for ur mistakes and blaming each other is not a good...
  11. Thread: GF Prob

by sdvohra
    Replies
    Views

if she cant accept ur calls at home, call ehr...

if she cant accept ur calls at home, call ehr when she is away from home Or ask her to call you when she is free..
  12. Thread: Hair loss!

by sdvohra
    Replies
    Views

i did hari transplant. but my bod rejected it & i...

i did hari transplant. but my bod rejected it & i lost money & newly fixed hair again.....its risky