Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.90 seconds; generated 1 minute(s) ago.

1. Replies
    Views

Well, I'm not sure as to what you mean when you...

Well, I'm not sure as to what you mean when you say that masturbation has caused your skin to loosen. in fact, nothing like that happens. If you are not getting proper *****ions, then you should see...
  2. Listen, my girl...you'd better get a hold of...

Listen, my girl...you'd better get a hold of yourself and stop pining for a relationship that is clearly not going to happen. Why in the world are you putting your life on hold for a person who left...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, this is a call that you will have to...

Hi! Well, this is a call that you will have to take, my dear. Do you want to salvage your marriage- firstly, do you think its worth salvaging or have you given up on it completely?
    if you feel that...
  4. Replies
    Views

Well,you'll have to tell the boy to get his act...

Well,you'll have to tell the boy to get his act together and send a proposal through a respectable person. Things are not going to resolve themselves without either of you doing anything to help...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi! Fifty is actually pretty young and since he's...

Hi! Fifty is actually pretty young and since he's in government service, he must be earning well plus has a few years left for retirement. So, that's a positive.
    Maybe he's in depression and that's...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, you say that she's your friend's...

Hi! look, you say that she's your friend's girlfriend, so why would you want to get into a relationship with a committed person? its great that you've lost weight....carry on with that endevour, and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey! What has happened to make you feel this way?...

Hey! What has happened to make you feel this way? You really have to take control over yourself, don't you? otherwise things will go from bad to worse. Understand this- we may not have control over...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi! the best way to be is to ask him to send a...

Hi! the best way to be is to ask him to send a formal proposal through a respectable person, so that it could be seriously considered by your parents. You can indicate to your mother, at least that...
  9. Hi! I actually think its nice as to how you've...

Hi! I actually think its nice as to how you've actually resolved this on your own. Yes, you're on the right track. 'Revenge' here, is hardly going to resolve anything, so just put this information...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi! Take it easy, the both of you, about the...

Hi! Take it easy, the both of you, about the relationship for now. At 18, you would have barely finished school and you have your whole life of study and career planning ahead of you at this crucial...
  11. Replies
    Views

Goodness! Why in the world would they be so...

Goodness! Why in the world would they be so suspicious of you and your intentions to provide security and stability to your wife?
    Its a difficult situation, sure, but you will have to negotiate...
  12. Replies
    Views

Well, the messages she's giving out are very...

Well, the messages she's giving out are very confusing really, and from everything you write, it seems she just does not want to commit yet. If you are on your way out, go ahead...do your thing and...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, why not have a conversation regarding...

Hi! Well, why not have a conversation regarding this with the friend whom you trust most in the group? maybe she will be able to shed light about what is really going on!
    Also, my dear, it could be...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, she does seem to be playing some kind...

Hi! Well, she does seem to be playing some kind of game. But on the other hand, you don't seem to be too clear about what you want. Is it just sex you are after or do you want a relationship? Its...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, that's understandable actually....

Hi! Yes, that's understandable actually. Sometimes our fears will get the better of us. Look, you can try driving on 'safer' routes to begin with and have a companion in the car. Drive slowly in the...
  16. Replies
    Views

My dear, its nothing else but your attitude...

My dear, its nothing else but your attitude that's letting you down! Envy that your brother is a good, bright kid is not the right attitude- pride in what he does will make you feel better about the...
  17. Hello, my dear- well, its most likely because you...

Hello, my dear- well, its most likely because you both are not meeting frequently now and there are no shared activities. Just chatting can become a bit boring, since you are not really in each...
  18. Hi! Well, this has got complicated. From an...

Hi! Well, this has got complicated. From an outside perspective, it seems like she's got cold feet about letting and go of her marriage and more importantly, her child.
    It could also be that she's...
  19. Replies
    Views

Naina, the guy is an insulting, abusive fool and...

Naina, the guy is an insulting, abusive fool and the best way to move forward is to consider him that- and that you have had a lucky escape from a man who could have caused even more damage than he...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, my dear, it looks like you have no...

Hi! Well, my dear, it looks like you have no choice but to accept the situation, specially since the girl is not willing to go against her parents' will. Even if she does love you, she is not going...
  21. Replies
    Views

Well, you'll have to take it easy with your...

Well, you'll have to take it easy with your imagination, that's all- and avoid such a scenario in future by waiting outside her home, knocking before you enter her house and generally being careful....
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, this is for the two of you to work...

Hi! Listen, this is for the two of you to work out. You need to see if the career is worth this plus if your marriage can withstand a situation such as this one. If you can separate the business from...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi! Sorry to hear about your trouble. well, I...

Hi! Sorry to hear about your trouble. well, I guess you should try and see how to make your friend feel better, but if you don't want to continue with a relationship with her, don't give her any...
  24. Replies
    Views

Now please don't be so extreme about life. yes, i...

Now please don't be so extreme about life. yes, i understand that its very, very frustrating to not have enough to do at work, and also that you've been trying your best to get people to share work,...
  25. Goodness me! No, circumcision is quite common,...

Goodness me! No, circumcision is quite common, and there is absolutely no rule against it- its purely a personal choice and it will not effect your job prospects in a Govt department.
  26. Replies
    Views

Uh oh! Yes, it would be hard to forget someone...

Uh oh! Yes, it would be hard to forget someone with whom you had such a long relationship. However, you must understand that its essential to move on- that's the rule of life, my dear.
    So, while it...
  27. How have you assumed that she has had a physical...

How have you assumed that she has had a physical relationship with him? Look, the choice is yours to marry her or not, but if you go into a relationship with a feeling of mistrust and bring it up...
  28. Hi! Look my dear, this is really not a situation...

Hi! Look my dear, this is really not a situation that you can Google. Meaning, you don't search online for 'what is a narcissistic personality' and then try and self-diagnose. If you are referring to...
  29. Replies
    Views

If you are feeling particularly suicidal, go...

If you are feeling particularly suicidal, go ahead and 'share your feelings.' Listen, you are a married man- attractive females are all over the place - some more attractive to you than the others....
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi! if your friend says she's 'there' legally....

Hi! if your friend says she's 'there' legally. then just believe her. I'm not sure calling up immigration is going to help in any way, is it? look, whatever it may be, we have to live by the laws of...
  31. Replies
    Views

You know, there is absolutely no reason for you...

You know, there is absolutely no reason for you to feel bad or sad----you have a nice, caring husband, lots of money and a steady family backing you. You also realise that you are lucky! then why...
  32. Hi! Yes, there are many successful inter faith...

Hi! Yes, there are many successful inter faith marriages. If you love each other, the challenges are similar to any other marriage, but some things regarding faith should be discussed and understood...
  33. Hi! well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job...

Hi! well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of being dispassionate about the whole thing and I like that you are not bad mouthing her. I believe you are already halfway there towards getting...
  34. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, no, you are not stuck at all...things...

Hi! Well, no, you are not stuck at all...things can change suddenly for you, as they do for other people. You just keep looking and doing your best. Actually, since your experience is in a BPO,...
  35. Well, all girls don't, just as all boys don't...

Well, all girls don't, just as all boys don't hide their statuses. In this case, it may be because she just wanted to have her cake and eat it too- have her boyfriend in place as well as enjoy having...
  36. My dear, first of all I want to congratulate you...

My dear, first of all I want to congratulate you that you are planning to work to make a career for yourself. Well, both the options are great actually, but as you know, you will have to focus on one...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, maybe she just does not see you as the...

Hi! Well, maybe she just does not see you as the guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with! See, different people have different needs- maybe she's looking for some other type; maybe her...
  38. Hello! See, the thing is that you both seem to be...

Hello! See, the thing is that you both seem to be two totally different types- and both of you don't really understand each other's needs and wants. You admit that you would prefer to limit her...
  39. HI there! yes, i can understand your state of...

HI there! yes, i can understand your state of being and your being fearful of being hurt the second time. Look, if you feel that this guy is verbally violent and that scares you, you must think a...
  40. Replies
    Views

Hi! no, you are not suffering from any disorder-...

Hi! no, you are not suffering from any disorder- the only thing you have to do is to develop a sweeter way of communication and work on your body language.
    You are a highly qualified person, with a...
  41. Replies
    Views

Look, its quite natural to feel hurt about how...

Look, its quite natural to feel hurt about how you think she has treated you- though she says that she wants to marry you and loves you. It could be that she just got carried away- sometimes that...
  42. Replies
    Views

Well, I understand that you are scared to lose...

Well, I understand that you are scared to lose her, but I believe that you need to take a little chill pill about this. Don't be desperate and say that you accept what she says. See, she's got used...
  43. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm glad that you can be so clear in the way...

Hi! I'm glad that you can be so clear in the way you are thinking about this breakup and your state of being at the moment. Yes, it takes time to get over a relationship, specially one that lasted...
  44. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, see, if the uncle is a guy with evil...

Hi! Well, see, if the uncle is a guy with evil intentions and you know that he's going to hurt your sister, then you can try and steer her away from the disaster. But if he's OK as a person, and she...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, well, if you don't like the way this friend...

Hmmm, well, if you don't like the way this friend is behaving with your mother. stop welcoming him to your house. Also, speak with your mother that your friends are young men- she may not realise...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, well, its sad that the present lawlessness...

Hmmm, well, its sad that the present lawlessness of the land is affecting girls in this manner. You really must be careful but being scared of all boys is not warranted. Be careful to not talk to...
  47. Listen, you'd better take control of yourself and...

Listen, you'd better take control of yourself and your negative thoughts. I fail to understand what exactly it is that you are complaining about apart from your own negative and critical attitude! If...
  48. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, this is difficult and I understand how...

Hi! Well, this is difficult and I understand how you must be feeling, but my dear girl, if you have taken the decision to not continue with him as a partner on a long term basis, then its just better...
  49. Replies
    Views

Hi! You seem to be very confused as to what you...

Hi! You seem to be very confused as to what you are really ashing. Anyway, here are some points in simple language
    1. Take precautions while having sex- there's nothing like a safe period to prevent...
  50. Replies
    Views

Ohhh!! Now that's a situation! The only thing...

Ohhh!! Now that's a situation! The only thing that you can do now is to admit that you have been putting money apart for your savings. Say its for the future- for the children's education or...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4