Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Really.. She's gorgeous!!

Really.. She's gorgeous!!
  2. Replies
    Views

You are someone married.. Try to spend some times...

You are someone married.. Try to spend some times with your wife.. Before taking that so seriously You should have realized and thought about the word" trust".. How would your wife felt when you've...
  3. Replies
    Views

Maybe she's not sleeping well.. Or maybe she has...

Maybe she's not sleeping well.. Or maybe she has just changed atmosphere.. Try to put fresh cucumber around her eyes.. On each eye side put a slice.. Its something refreshing.. Can put potato slice...
  4. Replies
    Views

There is a big age difference.. If your mum wants...

There is a big age difference.. If your mum wants you to get married.. Then explain her.. It's really hard to marry someone at this age.. Marrying at this age.. Then at what age he'll become father.....
  5. Replies
    Views

Try to get some peace.. Be relaxed.. Stop...

Try to get some peace.. Be relaxed.. Stop thinking about all this for now.. Else you'll become mentally disturbed.. Stop calling that guy too.. If he really loves you then he'll come back in your...
  6. Replies
    Views

Carry on... Stupid.. Too eager to have sex......

Carry on... Stupid.. Too eager to have sex... better go n do HIV test.. who knows these womens are suffering from that disease....
  7. Replies
    Views

Look..! You really love your fiancé.. No doubt...

Look..! You really love your fiancé.. No doubt about it.. You are suffering because you are far from him and your parents are forcing you to get married to some one else.. But you must realize...
  8. Replies
    Views

She is fooling you.. Trying to have something...

She is fooling you.. Trying to have something from you.. As soon as she gets what she, she'll forget you.. these are their routine work.. Taking advantage of others while you are really interested in...
  9. Replies
    Views

You should tell her the truth now itself... Don't...

You should tell her the truth now itself... Don't let things become too serious, so that later she won't complain that u've hidden the truth.. Be frank and tell her everything about you.. Then it's...
  10. Replies
    Views

To be very honest... I think you are enough...

To be very honest... I think you are enough mature to take your own decision.. Its about whom you are going to spend your lifetime.. Be sure of what you are doing.. It's not important that the first...
  11. Replies
    Views

It's only the beginning... You know you newly...

It's only the beginning... You know you newly married... I think it's natural between newly couple... You should be happy, despite he works all the day, he has a time for you... For him its his way...
  12. Well you should be more patient.. It seems you...

Well you should be more patient.. It seems you are with the right person, but give her all her time.. Always assure her that you love loads.. Tell her the importance she has in your life.. Maybe she...
  13. Replies
    Views

Be frank with your mom... tell her the truth...

Be frank with your mom... tell her the truth about you met her ex-husband, what he said about your mom.. and later what you saw on her mobile... tell her the truth.. Ask her if she really like...
  14. Replies
    Views

She's not trustworthy... Better move on... She...

She's not trustworthy... Better move on... She contacted you after such a long time maybe she wanted to gain something from you... She needed help from you... From now, don't bother yourself to help...
  15. Replies
    Views

You shouldn't behaved like this.. Of course it...

You shouldn't behaved like this.. Of course it will affect your studies as well as your personal life... Try to relax... Don't you have any interest in sports...??? Try to divert your mind, nowadays...
  16. Replies
    Views

You should ask her if she is satisfied about your...

You should ask her if she is satisfied about your personality..!! I mean to say if she like you to be her life partner.. If yes, you can ask her more about her family members, to appear more friendly...
  17. Replies
    Views

Better try to recognize people well so that in...

Better try to recognize people well so that in future you don't face the same problem again... Try to move on, adopt some new hobbies, which will keep you busy.. Be with your dear ones, cousins......
  18. Replies
    Views

You are very young... At this stage you tend to...

You are very young... At this stage you tend to do things without thinking over it... Well you must think again about it... He's of the age of your parents.... A teacher is just like your parent... A...
  19. Replies
    Views

Well you should make your own way... You should...

Well you should make your own way... You should not trust anyone so easily in business.. Do take a lesson from it...
  20. Replies
    Views

I'll suggest you to do morning exercise... No...

I'll suggest you to do morning exercise... No need to run... Just walk... Instead of taking cold water, drink hot water to burn the fat... Not so hot.. Ok?? Swimming too is a kind of exercise and a...
  21. Replies
    Views

I think when the right time will come, you'll...

I think when the right time will come, you'll learn everything by yourself... If you are honest and you fell in love with someone, automatically you'll feel comfortable with the person... It's not...
  22. Replies
    Views

You should talk to your hubby about this...

You should talk to your hubby about this matter... Tell him the truth and according to me, if he really loves you and he cares about your feelings, he'll surely notice that you are at ease with the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Maybe she was not serious as you, in this...

Maybe she was not serious as you, in this matter... Let it be!! Move on, better concentrate on your studies... Later you'll get someone who'll love you sincerely without any pressure...
  24. Replies
    Views

Well..!! I can tell you before you commit ...

Well..!! I can tell you before you commit anything to anyone, do think hundred of times before... Because I consider however the person maybe, good or bad at nature after all he/she has a heart......
  25. Hi..!! whatever you are feeling is normal, but...

Hi..!! whatever you are feeling is normal, but you are very lucky to get such a good husband.. I can suggest you to go to gynecologist.. You can start a treatment.. Maybe your body is lacking...
  26. Replies
    Views

It's too painful what you've shared... But it's...

It's too painful what you've shared... But it's high time for you to explain your son about your past... How your husband was when you were still with him... How can someone like your husband wants...
  27. Replies
    Views

Try to discuss that with your bro.. Maybe he has...

Try to discuss that with your bro.. Maybe he has a soft corner for that girl, but he's hesitating to tell anyone at your place... If you are feeling awkward then from now itself explain that to your...
  28. Replies
    Views

Look dear.... It looks like the guy is not enough...

Look dear.... It looks like the guy is not enough serious about you... He was just flirting... Don't waste your time after him... You'll get someone who'll love much more... trust me... And leave...
  29. Replies
    Views

Of course, Go ahead.... Tell her about your...

Of course, Go ahead.... Tell her about your feelings you have for her... Maybe she's waiting for your proposal... I'm sure things will improve between you both.... Good luck dear.....
  30. Replies
    Views

No way...!! Please don't do that... I agree that...

No way...!! Please don't do that... I agree that she had hidden her past from you, because she didn't want to lose you... It's her past.. Don't be so suspicious about her.. Give her a chance.. Make...
  31. Replies
    Views

Hi dear... why are behaving like this to him.....

Hi dear... why are behaving like this to him.. It's not right.. I believe he loves you and respect you loads, that's why he is still here.. I mean to say if he wouldn't respect you he would have...
  32. Thread: marriage blues

by IzQueen
    Replies
    Views

Forget whatever happened in the past... You've...

Forget whatever happened in the past... You've realised your mistakes that's enough...According to me, you should make the first step... Try to be more romantic with your wife... If you'll please...
  33. Replies
    Views

Hii... hmmmm, I think you should take a rest......

Hii... hmmmm, I think you should take a rest... try to relax yourself...It was not written for you to have her as your lover and your life partner... You shouldn't take all that so deeply.. By your...
  34. It's something common between couples.. I've...

It's something common between couples.. I've heard a lot about these kinds of problems..... the problem with your wife is that she's someone, sorry for the expression but selfish... it's her ego part...
  35. Replies
    Views

Hi... Hmmm i think you should ask her clearly...

Hi... Hmmm i think you should ask her clearly about her decision... Ask her about the opinion about marriage... Tell her to stop thinking about your parents.. Feel free.... bt the way you are saying,...
  36. Wooow.... She's so pretty... Like a...

Wooow.... She's so pretty... Like a doll....:flowers:
  37. Replies
    Views

:no_comment::no_comment:

:no_comment::no_comment:
  38. Thread: sex advice

by IzQueen
    Replies
    Views

What kind of understanding is this..??? Do you...

What kind of understanding is this..??? Do you have a dignity..??? I think you are just concerned about sex.. You had a boyfriend,you could'nt marry him.. Let it be... You are about to marry someone...
  39. Replies
    Views

Let things move on slowly...He's not yet engaged...

Let things move on slowly...He's not yet engaged to you and you want him to be romantic... I think it's something normal, the way he is... You should be happy he's a sincere guy... He's not after sex...
  40. Replies
    Views

You are a married woman now... You should...

You are a married woman now... You should concentrate on your married life... however your husband is, you should stay with him... he does'nt like parties etc... try something else which you both...
  41. Thread: Irritating GF!

by IzQueen
    Replies
    Views

How can you say that you have an "irritating"...

How can you say that you have an "irritating" Gf..??? If you really loved her you wouldn't have to use such a word..It's been 7 months that you are with her and it's now that you saying all kind of...
  42. Thread: Irritating GF!

by IzQueen
    Replies
    Views

Haaahaaahaa....!!! it's really funny..!!!

Haaahaaahaa....!!! it's really funny..!!!
  43. Adore her silky long hairs.... Pretty....!!!

Adore her silky long hairs.... Pretty....!!!
  44. Cute just like a doll.....!!!!!

Cute just like a doll.....!!!!!
  45. Hmmmm... Nice pics....

Hmmmm... Nice pics....
  46. Cute pics...!!!:clap:

Cute pics...!!!:clap:
  47. Replies
    Views

Little Angels Busy Bees The Ugly Duckling

Little Angels
    Busy Bees
    The Ugly Duckling
  48. Replies
    Views

Poll: Well said....:iagree::iagree:

Well said....:iagree::iagree:
  49. Replies
    Views

Haahaaa.... hey but i don't dream about...

Haahaaa.... hey but i don't dream about zombies.....Like you...!!!:winke:
  50. Replies
    Views

:emot15::emot15: Obviously you will.... koz day...

:emot15::emot15: Obviously you will.... koz day and night you are after the zombies.... They'll make you tooooooo become like them..... Haaahaaaaa.....!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4