Search:

Type: Posts; User: roheet; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Through sex talks you would know whether she is...

Through sex talks you would know whether she is seal-packed or not, just continue sex talks and find how many bananas she has already eaten.
  2. Replies
    Views

if you miss this golden chance, u will be crying...

if you miss this golden chance, u will be crying all ur life. She is seal-packed and may be this is going to be your only seal breaking chance in life, u know maybe ur future wife without any seal....
  3. Replies
    Views

Dear, He is facing the consequences of his own...

Dear, He is facing the consequences of his own character. He was in friendship of that guy and if he tell his sister that the guy is bad then she can ask why he made him friend. This is crop of his...
  4. Why are you poking your nose in sex life of your...

Why are you poking your nose in sex life of your brother. You caught your brother nude doing oral with maid? It means you have seen penis of your brother and know what is oral sex. All it shows your...
  5. Replies
    Views

I will advise you that if you have any intention...

I will advise you that if you have any intention of doing pre-marital sex then try your brother. The advantage is that he will never tell anyone, will never blackmail you and he will be first man of...
  6. Replies
    Views

The problem lies in your own character. Why you...

The problem lies in your own character. Why you made him your friend if he has so bad character. The answer is that you are like him. If friend of someone loves his sister, he should be happy because...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes, this is how I dealt with problem of my...

Yes, this is how I dealt with problem of my sister. She was interested in a boy who was famous for doing sex with lot of girls. My sister fell in love with her and she became pregnant. At last he...
  8. i think geeta and koran and more popular but the...

i think geeta and koran and more popular but the fact is that these books are not sold like bible.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey you are jealous of your friend. If your...

Hey you are jealous of your friend. If your sister likes him and does sex with her then what is the problem? Your sister doing sex with your friend is not a problem. She will start her sex life with...