Search:

Type: Posts; User: sachingulyani; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thank you all for your valuable comments. I...

Thank you all for your valuable comments.

I started this thread as unregistered. Finally, I am happy to share my loving moments with you all.

We both are now divorced. Girls parents agreed...
  2. Replies
    Views

I want glamour, style and appreciation

I am a matured guy in early 30s. I did my MBA and now into my father’s business. I am struggling into my personal life as I am a divorcee and have seen a lot in my life.

My query is about my...
  3. Replies
    Views

Marital Issues making me fed up of life

I am a 33 year old divorcee man. Mine was love marriage and it lasted 3.5 years and ended in the year 2012. By God's blessing I didn't suffer much as I got the love of my life immediately after my...
  4. Replies
    Views

How to get full beard

Hi all,
    I am 31 years old handsome man. I am happy with my looks except the beard part. Now a days rough look is in the market. I do look handsome with clean shave but I want rough look too...
  5. Replies
    Views

Do not spend on lavish marriage. Its a...

Do not spend on lavish marriage. Its a foolishness. It's only for the people who are having black money. Instead save that money and make a Nationalize Bank FD which yields you an approximate...
  6. Replies
    Views

Go for it... there is nothing wrong in it.. He...

Go for it... there is nothing wrong in it.. He is right in saying that.
    Now a days many cases are happening that people are getting divorce only after a month of marriage and ask for half of the...
  7. Replies
    Views

GF does not last long

hi preeto mam,

First of all I would like to say that the way you giving solutions show your maturity and I am not sure about your age but any man would love to be with a girl of your kind. Any...
  8. Replies
    Views

Then do it every day. do what you like and...

Then do it every day. do what you like and enjoy...
  9. Replies
    Views

The first mistake you did is not recognizing that...

The first mistake you did is not recognizing that you are in love with the girl and allowed her to be your sister. In your situation, I would suggest find someone else who could give you equal...
  10. Replies
    Views

you want to have all the things, your secretarty,...

you want to have all the things, your secretarty, wife, kids, etc. I dont know how could one wife adjust like this. Your wife is a gem. Atleast respect your wife and stop behaving like immature...
  11. She is just acting. You are lucky to get a ready...

She is just acting. You are lucky to get a ready made dish. Such opportunities are rare. Trust me she will give you more chances ahead and you behave as nothing has happened. Stay calm and Cool.
  12. Well, what is past is past. I know it is hard...

Well, what is past is past. I know it is hard to forget past but the best medicine here is time. Let the time Pass and everything will be normal. why to ruin present for the girl who ditched you...
  13. Replies
    Views

Involve your parents or some elder person and...

Involve your parents or some elder person and tell then that your cousin is taking extra interest in you, proposed you and when you refused, she is black milling you for false excuse of molesting...
  14. Replies
    Views

Abhishek and Aishwarya had the same problem. ...

Abhishek and Aishwarya had the same problem. They went to Shree Mangal Dev Temple in Ujjain, which is situated exactly at the center of the earth. If you are doubtful about manglik and all, go to...
  15. Replies
    Views

Try her prank. You too start complaining that...

Try her prank. You too start complaining that you have pain in your hand when your hand swung on her and it is just because of her. Everytime she complains about her thumb, you start complaining...
  16. Replies
    Views

Its never too late to start. What has happened...

Its never too late to start. What has happened is your past. Move on and focus on your future.

Best of Luck.
  17. Ya, right. Infact I am a RAW agent. I should do...

Ya, right. Infact I am a RAW agent. I should do something. Let me ask Anil Kapoor of 24, he may better leave PM safety aside and can help me on this matter.
  18. Replies
    Views

How come, most of the members replied here are...

How come, most of the members replied here are new born and most of them has few posts and more Rep Power.
  19. Three best alternatives for you. 1) Use birth...

Three best alternatives for you.

1) Use birth control pills.
    2) Do sex without condom and when you are about to ejaculate, take yourself out on her stomach or somewhere else. (Risky though but if...
  20. Replies
    Views

I can understand the thing that at the age of 25...

I can understand the thing that at the age of 25 you do not want to get married and to take responsibility. But but but, you never fall in love with anyone confuse me. Are you virgin and if yes, Do...
  21. Replies
    Views

Like here most of the members said, there is...

Like here most of the members said, there is nothing like a friend between boy and a girl. I totally disagree with preeto mam that he might be her friend and habituate talking to him. What preeto...
  22. Replies
    Views

Are you seriously upto it? You are just of 18...

Are you seriously upto it? You are just of 18 first think of your upbringing and then think of other.
    At later stage once you will settle down, do this noble cause by donating, it is one and same...
  23. This theory is also there, lets keep some for...

This theory is also there, lets keep some for after marriage. Lets save something for the future, to not let the BF do koochie koochie with the GF

This is what exactly I think.
  24. Thats what I am doing.

Thats what I am doing.
  25. Breaking a relation only for sex shows...

Breaking a relation only for sex shows desperation. There are other factors working my way. Its easier said then done. I know how it feels but can't leave her on the basis of sexual drive. ...
  26. Okay so honeymoon blues going on in your mind. ...

Okay so honeymoon blues going on in your mind. All rosy rosy? First of all congratulations for your upcoming marriage.

1) Some people prefer condoms and enjoy with condoms too. You should first...
  27. Lack of information to reply anything. May be...

Lack of information to reply anything. May be due to lack of information no one replied to your query earlier.
    Post it in more details about what mistakes you both did earlier and you will get...
  28. Even I want answer for your query from other...

Even I want answer for your query from other members.

The same phase has been faced by me. My gf never allowed me intimacy. Even if I tried, she stopped me at the stage where I can't but anyways...
  29. Replies
    Views

Some times, simple a girl and a boy friendship is...

Some times, simple a girl and a boy friendship is misunderstood by a boy. Boys always try to show over concern to a girl (as a friend) as if they are their bf. You are trying to much to peep...
  30. You took so long to initiate. Well better late...

You took so long to initiate. Well better late than never. Now she is not interested and seriously she mean it that you will get a better girl than her. Now find a better girl than her or take a...
  31. This is very general problem most of the guy of...

This is very general problem most of the guy of your age will go through. The best advice here is to keep trying and never give up.
    Remember the tag line of Eveready "Never Say Die"

All the...
  32. Replies
    Views

Is this really a problem?? Get some air man. ...

Is this really a problem?? Get some air man. You seems to be theoretical man. Be practical.
  33. Replies
    Views

Please don't teach anybody about 498a. It should...

Please don't teach anybody about 498a. It should be avoided. If they cant live together then live separately but atleast don't harass someone by 498a where in husband as well as husband's parents...
  34. Replies
    Views

Dear gudu gudu return, Its always on this...

Dear gudu gudu return,

Its always on this forum that we believe all the things people say. Ya there is always two side of coin but we are here answering on the basis of what is asked and assuming...
  35. Replies
    Views

What are you waiting for ? Just get separated as...

What are you waiting for ? Just get separated as soon as possible and stop helping him monetarily asap. 28 is no age. You have still a long way to go. The time is right now to take any step before...
  36. Replies
    Views

Definition of Problem Difference between the...

Definition of Problem

Difference between the expectation and reality is problem
    PROBLEM = EXPECTATION - REALITY

Just think by yourself how far is expectation from reality. More gap means more...
  37. Replies
    Views

Every one in this world has his or her own luck. ...

Every one in this world has his or her own luck. No one is doing any thing to any one. It is just his or her luck working for themselves. Have a baby. Baby will bring fortune to you from his or...
  38. Replies
    Views

Dear Bhullar, You know I was typing in reference...

Dear Bhullar,
    You know I was typing in reference to reply to your post that leave the other girl and try to love your wife and normalize the things.
    All of sudden I read your post twice and deleted...
  39. Replies
    Views

Very complicated thread. I think because of its...

Very complicated thread. I think because of its complication nobody replied.
    Anyways even I am confused about 1st guy, 2nd guy, ex gf and you.
    Every thing is so messy and moreover sex is involved...
  40. Replies
    Views

Most probable reasons for these situations are:...

Most probable reasons for these situations are:
    1) She is having another relation and want to hide your relation.(Strong Chances)
    2) She is of that nature. (Very Very Less Possibility)
    3) She is...
  41. Replies
    Views

I can connect to you easily as I have gone...

I can connect to you easily as I have gone through the same phase. The only difference is my dad is not strict and is supportive.
    I would only say that there is nothing like late in start again. I...
  42. Replies
    Views

The best thing you could do is first of all...

The best thing you could do is first of all convince your wife and try to regain her trust. If you feel that your efforts are not working to regain the trust just tell her that you are fed up of her...
  43. Replies
    Views

Being into jobless state doesn't mean you should...

Being into jobless state doesn't mean you should call off your relation to get mental peace. This is the time when you need most of the support from your gf. From your thread it seems to be some...
  44. Poll: I am sorry that I am not a lady and replying to...

I am sorry that I am not a lady and replying to your post.

first of all What Neha said is right, being a divorcee doesn't make any difference.

I would suggest that if you are at the starting...
  45. Replies
    Views

Its very sad that most of the matrimonial cases...

Its very sad that most of the matrimonial cases are by the side of women. A wife can slap 498A or sec.125 or Sec. 12 of domestic violence...where in men do not have equal privilege in India. This I...
  46. Replies
    Views

There is nothing much you would do in this except...

There is nothing much you would do in this except adjusting. But don't let your husband or other take you for granted if you are adjusting.
    Dear there is nothing like a support from parents. you...
  47. Replies
    Views

Okay now listen, Analysing the Whole thing I...

Okay now listen,
    Analysing the Whole thing I would judge it in this way.
    First of all you are not knowing how she got your number. Girls never put in this much of effort and cant be this much...
  48. Replies
    Views

What if partner gets old? You will throw them?

What if partner gets old? You will throw them?
  49. Replies
    Views

Many few are there, who do what you are doing. I...

Many few are there, who do what you are doing. I like people like you.
    Do one thing. Make a small paragraph of what you want to say to him or how you want to propose him. Then publish that...
  50. You have not mentioned her age. She might be...

You have not mentioned her age. She might be around early 20s.
    Anyways what you are saying is not the major constrain in your marriage. Its upto you to decide whether you will be okay with little...
Page 1 of 2 1 2