Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. Sticky: I’m actually a little depressed over it… it’s a...

I’m actually a little depressed over it… it’s a weird type of dull pain deep within. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy
  2. Replies
    Views

You probably won’t believe me but i can relate to...

You probably won’t believe me but i can relate to that. I too believe in ‘history’ . My faith’s origins probably stem back to a time when Moses was just a sperm or a thought in God’s head. But it’s...
  3. Sticky: You deserve credit for trying and i think thats...

You deserve credit for trying and i think thats what its about - finding what suits you best. Ive sustained an agonising injury to my left elbow, think it occurred because i did not warm up before...
  4. Replies
    Views

Meaning to say what? Is there a subliminal...

Meaning to say what? Is there a subliminal question here… That atheists are the scourge of society and that despite how law abiding, benevolent, good character, loving they be, they will never be...
  5. Replies
    Views

hmm … yea.. No surprise there. The Church...

hmm … yea..

No surprise there. The Church have blood on their hands. They wiped out most pagans in Europe. Took away their festivals such as easter, made it their own and gradually, cunningly...
  6. Poll: It is natural to have sex with animals Natural...

It is natural to have sex with animals
    Natural to kill, rape murder
    Natural to eat faeces if you so wish to do so, even though the body will reject
    Natural to discover medicinal properties in...
  7. Poll: That is an option but why should they marry at an...

That is an option but why should they marry at an ‘organisation that facilitates gay marriage’ lol. They are Sikhs and in Sikhism gay Sikh’s are encouraged to attend their temple and lead their own...
  8. Amazing achievement… How possibly could that be...

Amazing achievement… How possibly could that be made tremor proof?
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice thought, i agree. Importantly with...

Nice thought, i agree. Importantly with evolvement, for the “great of overall good” we can take at a particular civilly drawn in law that no longer fits the purpose and amend it where the need be....
  10. Perfectly fair. Now that’s what i call...

Perfectly fair. Now that’s what i call progression, invest the money into academics instead so that one day it will yield a return and further the country! No point wasting money on stories
  11. Poll: People marry for all sorts of reasons, not just...

People marry for all sorts of reasons, not just for love and raising children. That has always been the case in history. There’s no real valid argument as to why same sex couples should not as well....
  12. Mohammad himself destroyed hundreds of idols. In...

Mohammad himself destroyed hundreds of idols. In a fit of rage he smashed them to smithereens. This was the very first violent step Islam was to take. Had he allowed people to freely worship how and...
  13. I do agree that foreign countries are meddling...

I do agree that foreign countries are meddling with the scope to profiteer in the long future. West is playing crafty and causing trouble by allowing ISIS to prosper so to destabilise the area. Iraq...
  14. Sometimes when you get lost in a forest its...

Sometimes when you get lost in a forest its better to climb up a tall tree to see your way out, it’s the only way out… You are lost in a faith and cannot see beyond it because you are not allowed to...
  15. Poll: haha can do better than that… tongue wrestle and...

haha can do better than that… tongue wrestle and swap saliva appeal to you ?
  16. Terrorists do have a religion we’ve concluded...

Terrorists do have a religion we’ve concluded that they do. The indoctrination by a book produces two types of followers. That is a fact. Now, for the umpteenth time, who can say which is the right...
  17. Unfair to shut down Mosques. Best solution is to...

Unfair to shut down Mosques. Best solution is to allow a fair, new, tolerant modern testament version of the Quran and ban the old version. All non Muslim countries should push for this.
  18. Reading the Quran to derive correct meanings is...

Reading the Quran to derive correct meanings is impossible as well as pointless because the Quran is just words and we have already discussed how the compilation of those wordings indoctrinate two...
  19. You look like the grinning cat whose got the...

You look like the grinning cat whose got the cream heheehe … and no doubt you have! very nice match, many congrats. May you always need each other.

So may it be.
  20. I’m failing to grasp your question or intention....

I’m failing to grasp your question or intention. What relevance is this passage to the other neck snapping slavery endorsing one that i posted from your Quran?

It’s evident that with the above...
  21. Poll: A bit late when comparing to other nations but...

A bit late when comparing to other nations but better late than never. Well done USA
  22. I couldn’t agree more. What you’ve said echoes my...

I couldn’t agree more. What you’ve said echoes my sentiments and i assure you i’m not the only one. Each reader of your Quran has their own perception, there is no unified explanation.

Other...
  23. When i say i will apologise i mean that i have...

When i say i will apologise i mean that i have the capacity to apologise. It’s the capacity that i am talking of. Your book does not give its reader the capacity to alter any of its teachings. Is its...
  24. Can see what you’re trying to get at but it just...

Can see what you’re trying to get at but it just doesn’t wash. Your point actually goes to favour my argument. Glad you mentioned. See, if someone has taken my saying out of context in the way that...
  25. Well, it’s much to be proud of. Argument of yoga...

Well, it’s much to be proud of. Argument of yoga vs gym are somewhat apart. I understand the need for olympic medals and the pride they bestow… Yoga is more inclined as nature based… it’s function...
  26. “…when you meet in battle those who disbelieve,...

“…when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom...
  27. This is a classic example of what i mean by...

This is a classic example of what i mean by protecting the faith by all means. I believe that you know perfectly well as does the entire world that the book DOES have passages that incite violence in...
  28. Can’t blame the terrorists as they are doing only...

Can’t blame the terrorists as they are doing only whats taught and what they believe is right. We all know that those who are peaceful do jihad with their inner self, some others do jihad to inflict...
  29. She represented her country in sports as a...

She represented her country in sports as a professional gymnast. Did the country proud - put it on the map. She wasn’t representing her country as a professional religious scholar. Where’s the...
  30. Sticky: Lose weight and get fit by training for just 1...

Lose weight and get fit by training for just 1 min per day !

v7-h_w7bJrU
  31. Sticky: @ hsh At your own peril, one controversial...

@ hsh

At your own peril, one controversial method something to my own understanding you can try… diet pills! the way in which they work is they evenly dissipate body fat whilst at same time...
  32. Sticky: Boss, focussing on just stomach reduction cannot...

Boss, focussing on just stomach reduction cannot be done, that region is almost always the last to fade… only a healthy dedicated lifestyle can bring results. Make a plan, a regime, and stick to it....
  33. Sticky: Chia seeds too, they are also a superfood for...

Chia seeds too, they are also a superfood for becoming lean and cut.
  34. Sticky: hmmm… i’d be careful. Fair play to you if thats...

hmmm… i’d be careful. Fair play to you if thats your goal, best of luck.
    Just to add, try eating tuna fish for protein it’s bang on for training. Really gives you wings. In a mere 100g amount...
  35. Sticky: It really is about a long term lifestyle change....

It really is about a long term lifestyle change. That or Liposuction
  36. Sticky: Interesting pledge. To accomplish i guess you’d...

Interesting pledge. To accomplish i guess you’d have to burn around calories 3500 per day or at least see a deficit of that amount from your current daily diet. I’m glued. Whats your plan of action?
  37. There are many scientific proven health benefits...

There are many scientific proven health benefits of yoga. It should be made compulsory as opposed to implementing poxy religions where there is no proof whatsoever.
  38. To be serious, something similar got discussed in...

To be serious, something similar got discussed in our coven few months ago. Personally i studied it for around three days before getting bored witless: The butterfly effect; A butterfly leaves a...
  39. Unbelievable… tfs

Unbelievable… tfs
  40. Replies
    Views

Footballer Ronaldo donates £5 million :)

Footballer Ronaldo donates £5 million :)
  41. Thats untrue show me exactly where. Which...

Thats untrue show me exactly where. Which sentence? I refuted settlements for homicide cases only…
  42. And so? what would you like for me to do? quiver...

And so? what would you like for me to do? quiver in my boots for fear or do cartwheel’s in joy? Stop making scapegoats. Magna Carter was the first footstep to most of the worlds laws today not just...
  43. Lets recap. YOU said that in UK cases like...

Lets recap. YOU said that in UK cases like Salman’s can be amicably settled out of court. That is untrue, laughable even. I asked you to prove that assertion. The link you gave as proof has NOTHING...
  44. I happen to be quite familiar with law actually,...

I happen to be quite familiar with law actually, probably have forgotten more than what you ever knew. Am also aware of who you are… keep up the insults, i assure you your time will come.
  45. Surprised by you. Do you ever read and comprehend...

Surprised by you. Do you ever read and comprehend before replying or is it fashion to lead someone up the garden path? I asked you to tell of a single case in UK where a convict got off scot free for...
  46. 1) Is it true that Muslims can tell lies to save...

1) Is it true that Muslims can tell lies to save their religion? (known as taqiya)
    2) How do we know when they are telling lies?
  47. Fascinating. Please tell of a single case ‘in...

Fascinating. Please tell of a single case ‘in this era' where someone got off from being tried of Murder by paying money to the victims family?

Name the law or act.

What if the settled...
  48. Last i heard this concept was more prevelant in...

Last i heard this concept was more prevelant in Muslim countries… with sharia
  49. I didn’t know India endorses this method. How...

I didn’t know India endorses this method. How much blood money does it take to settle a murder amicably? Can the mumbai terrorists also be freed if Pakistan cough’s up the right amount of cash to the...
  50. How nice. You’re in favour of an out of court...

How nice. You’re in favour of an out of court settlement for culpable homicide and possibly perjury. How much does it cost to get away with murder? Is there a price list? I’m sure all the rich would...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4