Search:

Type: Posts; User: NeilChaudhary; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

But You can also consider hTc One X and one X+...

But You can also consider hTc One X and one X+ also...
  2. Replies
    Views

Source - TechTree.com Last month we...

Source - TechTree.com

Last month we recommended the best phones you can pick up without crossing the 20k mark. This time, we are back with some unbeatable deals for those ready to shell out up to...
  3. I have seen some reviews and without switching...

I have seen some reviews and without switching off sense it can stretch one day easily
  4. If price is not an issue then go for HTC One,...

If price is not an issue then go for HTC One, full hd display, 2gb ram, great design - one time investment which can stretch up to 2-3 or may be 4 very easily... and I think a touch device is a must...
  5. Replies
    Views

what are your thoughts Comparing with Htc 8s.......

what are your thoughts Comparing with Htc 8s.... and can you play games on it...
  6. Replies
    Views

it's best to increase your budget or you will end...

it's best to increase your budget or you will end up hating your phone due to lack of RAM and not smooth interface and hangs in you games.. The best phone till now and budget friendly is LG Nexus 4...
  7. Replies
    Views

and also what is the price of 5770 hd... I saw...

and also what is the price of 5770 hd... I saw some reviews online that it is faster than 6670 and 7750.....
  8. Replies
    Views

hey guys sorry for my verrry late response I am...

hey guys sorry for my verrry late response I am now again considering to buy a graphics card(I didn't bought it in first place)... so guys I am now seriously considering to buy.... my budget is some...
  9. Replies
    Views

My ambition in life

I am 19 years old male in graduate college 2nd semester. I wanted to become an investment banker. or Like Warren Buffett having a name in industry and having big amount of salary. But honestly i have...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thank you very much for helping me out......

Thank you very much for helping me out... actually my real problem is from inside not from outside... If you have any suggestions about keeping body nontoxic and improving digestive problem please...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thank you for your advice and you are probably...

Thank you for your advice and you are probably right having a GF is not everything I can have them at any point of time....
  12. Replies
    Views

thanks fot the advise and I am 19 years old and...

thanks fot the advise and I am 19 years old and have oily skin....
  13. Replies
    Views

Life is Hell

hello people of Santa Banta... My concern is that I have pretty bad acne problem which is making my life miserable. People look at me as I am from different planet. It makes my life hell as I am of...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hey man I told you I don't have smps power supply...

Hey man I told you I don't have smps power supply for gpu.... tell me a card which is enough for pci slot...
  15. Replies
    Views

Best graphics card under 10k

I wanted to buy a gc under 10k. Currently my specs are intel core 2 duo E7500, 2GB ram, motherboard asus p5kpl-am/ps, smps 450w and nvidia 8400gs 512mb...
    It hasn't been updated since 2-3 years and...
  16. Replies
    Views

sony MDR-XB30EX or Klipsch image s3

sony MDR-XB30EX or Klipsch image s3
  17. Replies
    Views

Hey what about Soundmagic E10 and sony...

Hey what about Soundmagic E10 and sony MDR-XB30EX... I have read soundmagic's are good headphones but I never heard of them.... are they really good enough...
  18. Replies
    Views

kind a bored with iOS and Android both of them...

kind a bored with iOS and Android both of them are too similar and in cheaper android it lags and have to compromise in it due to space. Windows is fast fluid new for me. yes it does lack apps but...
  19. Replies
    Views

thanks then I think I would take 710 or 800

thanks then I think I would take 710 or 800
  20. Replies
    Views

Please suggest me what to take lumia 710, 800 or...

Please suggest me what to take lumia 710, 800 or htc 8s. 8s and 800 are now prized very close...
  21. Replies
    Views

No I wanted to buy mobile in that category but I...

No I wanted to buy mobile in that category but I lost my nokia e71 which i was using at that time... now my father isn't confident that I can handle that much costly phone... What i can do is get a...
  22. Replies
    Views

I changed my mind...

I changed my mind...
  23. Replies
    Views

My phone was lost so my father thinks that I...

My phone was lost so my father thinks that I should use a cheaper devise for now...:(
  24. Replies
    Views

Hey i was thinking about Nokia Lumia 710, xperia...

Hey i was thinking about Nokia Lumia 710, xperia U and bb 9220... Which will be better... In my thoughts Lumia is better and has more memory also...
  25. Replies
    Views

Mobile under 11k

I wanted to buy a mobile phone under 11k. Which brand or mobile will be better as i don't want a touch device only qwerty. I was thinking nokia or blackerry and I think blackberry 9220. what do you...
  26. Replies
    Views

I am considering you are taking about newer...

I am considering you are taking about newer earphones - earpods... it will look good only if i have a smartphone or n iphone or ipod touch 5g..... design is awesone but is expensive and many negative...
  27. Replies
    Views

hey I was concentration a bit on Sony earphones...

hey I was concentration a bit on Sony earphones MDR-XB30EX/B with extra bass.... I have read reviews on amazon and flipkart on these and I think they are good choice for comfort, sound quality, build...
  28. Replies
    Views

If i will buy a headphone then I will go with...

If i will buy a headphone then I will go with Sennheiser hd 439.... I had asked about earphones....
  29. Replies
    Views

I live in Faridabad... hope you find some stores..

I live in Faridabad... hope you find some stores..
  30. Replies
    Views

ya correct... Philips headphones is like budget...

ya correct... Philips headphones is like budget ones which compromises with most important audio quality... I mean If i want to buy a car like Mercedes then it cannot happen by purchasing alto 800......
  31. Replies
    Views

can you tell me their starting range.... and are...

can you tell me their starting range.... and are they available online..??
  32. Replies
    Views

people I lost my current mobile... If i am lucky...

people I lost my current mobile... If i am lucky i would be getting a smartphone.... last call s3 or note or buy a cheaper mobile and wait or this years phones to launch...
  33. Replies
    Views

back to earphones... these Bluetooth headset are...

back to earphones... these Bluetooth headset are costly and the best are way more... can I get beats headphones by dr. dre cheaper in this 3k category... or sennheiser's
  34. Replies
    Views

Oh my god... around 10k... they are very costly...

Oh my god... around 10k... they are very costly...
  35. Replies
    Views

no actually i was looking earphones as i am a...

no actually i was looking earphones as i am a college going guy and for time pass listening music is the best... and headphones will be big and non portable...
    but i was looking for headphones also...
  36. Replies
    Views

Wanted to buy earphones under 3k

I wanted to buy earphones under 3k... which is best in that category with good sound quality, bass, etc...
  37. Replies
    Views

Actually its my first touch headset that I would...

Actually its my first touch headset that I would be buying... so I want it perfect... companies are going 720p to 1080p so want that kind of phone.. For example if I had bought iPad 2 which is a...
  38. Replies
    Views

but still while taking it I was compromising...

but still while taking it I was compromising design aspect... It's my personal thought... but thanks anyways if I had plans I will go for s3 and if some delays then xperia z or any other around it...
  39. Replies
    Views

but it's way to costly 84,290... but its the best...

but it's way to costly 84,290... but its the best ultrabook with touch.... but don't expect touch experience of iPad.... it's still a non perfect device...
  40. Replies
    Views

I think best ultrabook is lenovo yoga it utilizes...

I think best ultrabook is lenovo yoga it utilizes modern UI which every body wants who uses win 8... better you see their reviews and choose wisely
  41. applications are different and can be downloaded...

applications are different and can be downloaded from apple's app store they are .ipa...., Microsoft office is a working title on mobile and tablet platform and for sure it will be first on ios...
  42. Replies
    Views

haha... thanks.. ;)

haha... thanks.. ;)
  43. Replies
    Views

but it wont be like apple's from 3gs to iphone 4...

but it wont be like apple's from 3gs to iphone 4 complete display change(retina display)... hardware will change but display from full hd it wont go to 4k and camera 13mp to more or less 15 or 18.....
  44. Replies
    Views

for me 3-4 years...

for me 3-4 years...
  45. Replies
    Views

yes it is... and I can wait for it...

yes it is... and I can wait for it...
  46. Replies
    Views

actually I have no plans to buy it right now... I...

actually I have no plans to buy it right now... I can wait as long as it takes 'cause its worth it... cheaper mobile would require more often up gradation for games, apps as my theory goes invest in...
  47. Replies
    Views

yeah... have to wait for it...amazing camera,...

yeah... have to wait for it...amazing camera, beautiful display, screen, design etc... ;)
  48. Replies
    Views

hey and what about sony phones.... just saw...

hey and what about sony phones.... just saw xperia z.. amazing design, screen , water proof, dust proof... now it's look like i have to wait for some more time... :)
  49. Replies
    Views

but in the youtube videos and other reviews say...

but in the youtube videos and other reviews say opposite that it has less apps and other things are good.. I guess....
  50. Replies
    Views

ok then what about lumia 920... its also amazing...

ok then what about lumia 920... its also amazing handset and has fresh OS as compared to old android and better camera, screen, etc...
Page 1 of 2 1 2