Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.14 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So sad that. To all, don’t be ignorant give...

So sad that.

To all, don’t be ignorant give as much as you can… everyone can afford to give no matter how small the amount, every little will help. Get the money. Stop giving to temples, eat less...
  2. If a non believer speaks against Islam in any way...

If a non believer speaks against Islam in any way or blaspheme’s then via a fatwa be prepared to be killed. Here we have an abundance of outrageous decree’s presented that equally insult Islam’s...
  3. Glad to see the Arab’s finally jumping on the...

Glad to see the Arab’s finally jumping on the band wagon. Sex shops in Mecca… fantastic idea. I think they should legalise prostitution as well.
  4. She has the eyes… windows of the soul …. a...

She has the eyes… windows of the soul …. a careless whisper indeed …………………!
  5. Rita’s a bit of an alright. Thing that spoils is...

Rita’s a bit of an alright. Thing that spoils is that she doesn’t show her characterised dark streak …. oh well, you cannot always have your cake and eat it .
  6. A bomb no doubt… always a thing for this Punjaban...

A bomb no doubt… always a thing for this Punjaban

Mark the way !
  7. Sticky: Fabio ! Bella donna……………………………………………..!

Fabio !

Bella donna……………………………………………..!
  8. Shouldn’t have vandalised though, there shouldn’t...

Shouldn’t have vandalised though, there shouldn’t be any room for that. Be bold be great make your own twisted version of Mary instead.
  9. I think its fair and jolly well. Mary or a fallen...

I think its fair and jolly well. Mary or a fallen nun… leather/black lace clad… dog collar is an added bonus. Sexy !
  10. Fatwa against making snowmen top’s the bill as...

Fatwa against making snowmen top’s the bill as well.
  11. This isn’t a legitimated marriage, it does not...

This isn’t a legitimated marriage, it does not amalgamate. It’s a belief of setting the odd’s of astrology straight in order to have a long happy marriage with your soon to be spouse. Nothing wrong...
  12. Really?? 10 years is the LEGAL age? That is news...

Really?? 10 years is the LEGAL age? That is news to me! How come?

That religion beats me… I can never get my head around its logics. For example: a woman with 3 men would be regarded a whore...
  13. Some Bollywood films are ok but the majority are...

Some Bollywood films are ok but the majority are way too predictable. Shame that because there is so much unexecuted potential and good actors.
  14. Sticky: mXlGpMCoMAo .

mXlGpMCoMAo .
  15. Well, this proves that he just wanted her for her...

Well, this proves that he just wanted her for her body and wasn’t really in love
  16. Why doesn’t the Muslim community issue a similar...

Why doesn’t the Muslim community issue a similar fatwa against this person? Isn’t this an insult to their religion?
  17. The entire flock will need 4 male witnesses. Ones...

The entire flock will need 4 male witnesses. Ones that stood by watched and secretly obtained sexual gratification.
  18. Sticky: Might be wrong but i’d say for them you’d need...

Might be wrong but i’d say for them you’d need overall body fat of around 15% or less… only then will exercise to the specific muscles be of any worth. You’re just not going to get the definition if...
  19. Looks like Bram Stokers Dracula …

Looks like Bram Stokers Dracula …
  20. Replies
    Views

Scottish Highlands UK or Prague Czech Republic

Scottish Highlands UK or Prague Czech Republic
  21. Charlie Hebdo books have also seen an increase...

Charlie Hebdo books have also seen an increase worldwide. UK is currently seeing an 18 fold increase.

Whats your point?
  22. Thats right. Christians forcefully converted and...

Thats right. Christians forcefully converted and massacred millions and to this day the Church has never apologised. But Christianity has re-written the bible doing away with their old testaments and...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sad that… i will miss your presence. Entertaining...

Sad that… i will miss your presence. Entertaining you were…
    Best of luck, merry meet and merry part always
  24. Nothing spectacular really . It’s the same...

Nothing spectacular really . It’s the same age-old old boastful egotistic attitudes Christians and Muslims like to hold. All i see is the glory of wanting to seek dominance with numbers. Where’s the...
  25. Equally others have choices as well

Equally others have choices as well
  26. Wasn’t aware that i was not supposed to disagree....

Wasn’t aware that i was not supposed to disagree. Must i only console? Hindsight seems the video has put the jitters up you and now you are becoming afraid of women in the future..

Sorry to...
  27. A sexist comment. You are not allowed to say such...

A sexist comment. You are not allowed to say such in this day and age.

(kidding)
  28. Think critically. She is not promoting She’s...

Think critically. She is not promoting

She’s not saying all must go out and do that or else they lack empowerment. Agree or not but neither is she encouraging infidelity. She’s merely stating...
  29. If you say so. But i’d consider living in denial...

If you say so. But i’d consider living in denial as being even higher. Like as if in childhood you were given a choice to denounce. I might be assuming but the probability of my judgment being...
  30. Replies
    Views

Good thread. Nice bit of info

Good thread. Nice bit of info
  31. I doubt if these are her beliefs. But...

I doubt if these are her beliefs. But nevertheless this isn’t just about her… she’s speaking plurally and it’s something i liked. Women should have the exact freedom of individualism in the way men...
  32. Well, war is a whore but don’t you know we love...

Well, war is a whore but don’t you know we love her more and more… Peace however, is a dirty word… she used to be such a painted word!
  33. And salute the fact that what we follow is “blind...

And salute the fact that what we follow is “blind faiths’ due to being blindly born into them. Wy should one follow religion just because parents and grand parents were belonging to one. Why be so...
  34. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Make me Admin… I promise to throw the best...

Make me Admin…

I promise to throw the best party ever on a massive yatch with all sbf members aboard. Then i will deliberately sink it. And watch everyone swim for their lives only to be rescued...
  35. Respected Late Bob Marley once said “rasta, don’t...

Respected Late Bob Marley once said “rasta, don’t touch crack”
  36. I insist, of course you must, be my guest. It’s...

I insist, of course you must, be my guest. It’s your walk and freedom to do so. I respect your decision be it whatever, even if i disagree.

I would have gone a step further with this north east...
  37. No denigration, exacerbation on my behalf… I...

No denigration, exacerbation on my behalf… I think it’s a class piece of modernity artwork. After all, Hanuman is a funny chap with a face like that. Deserved be the cartoon.
  38. Replies
    Views

Cyanobacteria… Interesting… Strange how i have...

Cyanobacteria… Interesting… Strange how i have the same purple algae growth in my saltwater reef aquarium. Apparently, the inability to free nitrogen gasses from the nitrogen eco cycle is the cause
  39. Replies
    Views

You should have seen the grave headstones… we...

You should have seen the grave headstones… we took time reading them… most were 350 years + old… but new as today :ghost:
  40. How far back should we go? before those the...

How far back should we go? before those the world was pagan, our roots are pagan … beloved paganism :ilu: nature God :ilu:
  41. Replies
    Views

Imaginative! treat to the eye… how come nobody is...

Imaginative! treat to the eye… how come nobody is posting here anymore :( all on diet??
  42. Replies
    Views

Guess rightfully what this 60’s song is about and...

Guess rightfully what this 60’s song is about and win yourself a rep! :)

hWWsfrfq69A
  43. Sticky: I’m yet to come across an instructor holding an...

I’m yet to come across an instructor holding an advanced PT diploma that edge’s you to take sted’s. It’s simply against the ethics of what they learnt. But from what i’ve seen 8/10 are users but...
  44. Replies
    Views

Just realised… in all these years that was my...

Just realised… in all these years that was my first ever reply in shouty !
  45. Replies
    Views

All desires are good and natural even lust,...

All desires are good and natural even lust, greed, envy are not bad as what people imagine. People have just been taught that they are bad. All play an important part of perfectly balancing the world
  46. Sticky: Was talking more about gym instructors. They bang...

Was talking more about gym instructors. They bang on about getting your diet right etc, they get paid to teach and be role models . If they’re taking the short cut on the gear, then to me they are...
  47. These are personal beliefs, they fall under the...

These are personal beliefs, they fall under the ‘faith healing’ category and even if we do not agree or respect the concept we should respect the decision the individual chooses to make. All faiths...
  48. Replies
    Views

You are bogged by bad energies. They need to be...

You are bogged by bad energies. They need to be made good. I’m going to advise some magic. Please don’t be freaked out. You’ll need:

A black candle
    Silver aluminium foil wrap
    Needle
    A belief...
  49. Replies
    Views

Try keeping active and surrounded by people who...

Try keeping active and surrounded by people who care and let time do the rest. At odd times when your anguish gets too much confide in a close friend. Things all happen for a good reason therefore...
  50. Replies
    Views

Came across this old church it had beautiful...

Came across this old church it had beautiful heavy doors but i forgot to take a picture of them

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/IMG_4855.jpg
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4