Search:

Type: Posts; User: umang123; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. lookin so dump........Such a photogenic celebrity...

lookin so dump........Such a photogenic celebrity and photographer clicked this...!!!
  2. lookin so dump........Such a photogenic celebrity...

lookin so dump........Such a photogenic celebrity and photographer clicked this...!!!
  3. what a pretty whore.....hotness...

what a pretty whore.....hotness overloaded...lucky photographer
  4. Replies
    Views

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your...

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your stamina...only cure is marry 2-3 beautiful ladies more...aap bhi khush..aur aapki gharwalian bhi khush. :D
  5. Replies
    Views

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your...

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your stamina...only cure is marry 2-3 beautiful ladies more...aap bhi khush..aur aapki gharwalian bhi khush. :D
  6. she is surely one of the most powerful "Heroines"...

she is surely one of the most powerful "Heroines" of Indian Cinema.....she knows what she wants and what she is doing...a rarer combo. Gorgeous <3
  7. she is surely one of the most powerful "Heroines"...

she is surely one of the most powerful "Heroines" of Indian Cinema.....she knows what she wants and what she is doing...a rarer combo. Gorgeous <3
  8. the very beautiful transgender...

the very beautiful transgender...
  9. Replies
    Views

Now this is what can make you sin of whatever...

Now this is what can make you sin of whatever type....simply irresistible.... watch those looks..eyes....killer
  10. a real "Heroine"...actress we all can be proud...

a real "Heroine"...actress we all can be proud of...heartthrob of millions in her time....awesome :)
  11. a real "Heroine"...actress we all can be proud...

a real "Heroine"...actress we all can be proud of...heartthrob of millions in her time....awesome :)
  12. Replies
    Views

beautiful.....so pretty....:)

beautiful.....so pretty....:)
  13. Replies
    Views

. . .thnx for being so generous enough to...

.thnx for being so generous enough to understand that "it's her job"....
  14. man her navel....and those looks....Goddess of...

man her navel....and those looks....Goddess of Beauty she is.
  15. Replies
    Views

beautiful she is....

beautiful she is....
  16. Replies
    Views

may be I might sound hilarious...but had anyone...

may be I might sound hilarious...but had anyone noticed that she seems to be 'dancing' while fruits are been thrown upon her....weird na...but she is damn beautiful babe.
  17. Replies
    Views

. . .. ...........wow...so beautiful...so...

...........wow...so beautiful...so goddess type...love her absolutely :)
  18. don't even try to ask, she probably knows and had...

don't even try to ask, she probably knows and had she been interested she would've indicated that to you.
  19. Replies
    Views

. . . . how powerful a photographer can be,...

. how powerful a photographer can be, and what they can turn any beautiful dumb *** chick into what ever they desire. funniest pic of this thread perhaps....loved it anyways...man she is...
  20. She is sensational, lustful desire of almost...

She is sensational, lustful desire of almost every Indian male. Personally envy every male that gets a chance to be close to her. a beauty queen after a long long time(perhaps after Aishwarya, the...
  21. Replies
    Views

You are already at the very right place bro....

You are already at the very right place bro. Yahan Passport, visa, photocopy machine etc ki bhi query ki jaa sakti hai... hope this was helpful to you. thnx
  22. beautiful, erotic......awesome....wish to see...

beautiful, erotic......awesome....wish to see more of her in future. Grt body she has man..wow!
  23. plz do elaborate.......everyone keen to know

plz do elaborate.......everyone keen to know
  24. Replies
    Views

It's so natural to get attracted towards other...

It's so natural to get attracted towards other beautiful ones. Please if get the chance go ahead. Be a little flirty. Be a little naughty. But just one thing. Don't force or pressurize the other...
  25. Replies
    Views

Honestly Speaking I don't find Fantasizing an...

Honestly Speaking I don't find Fantasizing an ethically wrong thing. I call it being creative, being imaginary. It's good it's healthy. Many might not agree with me here, but since your partner knows...
  26. why she is not doing more movies...she is...

why she is not doing more movies...she is beautiful and can act well....
  27. too hot to handle....erotic..beautiful...repz...

too hot to handle....erotic..beautiful...repz added...
  28. Replies
    Views

looking hot.......

looking hot.......
  29. Replies
    Views

. . . .......omg..where were she hiding all...

.......omg..where were she hiding all this time.....repz added boss...beautiful chick posted after a long long time.....and honestly saree giving her "the looks"
  30. Replies
    Views

I want ......I want....I want......I...

I want ......I want....I want......I want....funny thing this is. cause often I see that People don't actually "need" things, but on seeing the others getting "more", the devil inside us rises up...
  31. Replies
    Views

learn to be slightly smart. If you don't find a...

learn to be slightly smart. If you don't find a solution now, this might lead to much bigger problem in upcming future. Sometimes ethics are to be kept aside. So either learn to totally divert your...
  32. ...so seductive....so tempting.....simply wow

...so seductive....so tempting.....simply wow <3
  33. Replies
    Views

It seem that you have shown us your very nature....

It seem that you have shown us your very nature. And looking at that one thing is for sure that it's just a starting, there will be many more to follow. and every time you'll find one excuse or...
  34. what made you create this thread....ppl would...

what made you create this thread....ppl would rather google than come here. Should've been more informative I suppose.
  35. Replies
    Views

Give yourself time and don't come to any...

Give yourself time and don't come to any conclusion spontaneously. Also tell the guy clearly about your heart. May be with time you realise that he(may be/may be not not) the sort of person you dream...
  36. Replies
    Views

Log bhi na kuch bhi.......hadd hai.....yaar the...

Log bhi na kuch bhi.......hadd hai.....yaar the way you talk, sounds like a 'KID' is querying....tu rehne de, tere se na ho paayega yeah sab....comics books pardh baache....love...
  37. Replies
    Views

. . . .. . .brother don't feel down...my...

.brother don't feel down...my solo advice to you is that you better talk clearly to the girl about your dilemma....just maintain your dignity...salary is not the only thing...yeah we...
  38. Replies
    Views

he is old and doesn't have capacity to satisfy...

he is old and doesn't have capacity to satisfy you. Sexual urge cannot be denied. He is like your friend not father accept that. I doubt if kisses were lip-locking? Anyways, You both are better...
  39. Thread: Just Back

by umang123
    Replies
    Views

. . . .one of the most Desired woman in her...

.one of the most Desired woman in her time....simply erotic...those curves
  40. Replies
    Views

you need proper consultation/counselling. Apart...

you need proper consultation/counselling. Apart from that just stop worrying about this issue(rather pen down if you yourself being doing so with others(who knows had you too being same sort of...
  41. Replies
    Views

you already got quite a suggestions....BUT I...

you already got quite a suggestions....BUT I doubt ya will ever be courageous enough bro. I'm serious. (I'm sure that even before posting your query, ya might had got same sort of suggestions from...
  42. no doubt....she is hot boss

no doubt....she is hot boss
  43. Replies
    Views

adding Repz....thread deserves one..please do...

adding Repz....thread deserves one..please do continue to update it on regular basis...:)
  44. Replies
    Views

. . . ...now that's one hell of an...

...now that's one hell of an expression...superb imagination and feeling shown by Aish....showing the pain PRICELESS
  45. Replies
    Views

you are one of a kind boss.....lucky must be the...

you are one of a kind boss.....lucky must be the old ladies around you....all the best :)
  46. Replies
    Views

first of all please learn to re-read what ever...

first of all please learn to re-read what ever you write to someone in future. As your 'his' and 'her' has been so much wrongly used n number of times. Secondly, You should be happy that every thing...
  47. Replies
    Views

she sounds like a sick lady....hope she goes away...

she sounds like a sick lady....hope she goes away soon.....and tell you hubby to take care of the issue.
  48. Replies
    Views

. . . ...hmmmmm......seems water running over...

...hmmmmm......seems water running over the head....better talk to her straightly(firstly alone so that she won't feel insulted)....request her that her small corrections are making you bit...
  49. Replies
    Views

Nobody's kid here. Can't you see that your...

Nobody's kid here. Can't you see that your hubby's mom is behaving like typical 'saas' types. This might come naturally when one becomes "SAAS" (who knows you too might behave something like this in...
  50. awesome figure......

awesome figure......
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4