Search:

Type: Posts; User: rhythmic; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Your answer lies in the fact about yourself - "i...

Your answer lies in the fact about yourself - "i m very happy and i love my wife". Also depends on whether you want to learn from your own mistakes or other's mistakes :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Buddy, get a life outside work. Hang out with...

Buddy, get a life outside work. Hang out with friends in the evenings, do movies, watch some tv, restaurants.. whatever takes ur fancy. This will help your brain to switch context. Also, tell...
  3. Replies
    Views

It is very much possible. But, you can't depend...

It is very much possible. But, you can't depend much on the recruitment agencies. Recruitment agencies and established companies have to go by the policies they have set themselves when it comes to...
  4. Replies
    Views

->Is there anything I can do prevent myself from...

->Is there anything I can do prevent myself from thinking about her even though its once in a while thing?
    First of all, it is okay to think about her. Just remember to think about her as a past....
  5. Replies
    Views

1. Accept the fact that you will feel like shit...

1. Accept the fact that you will feel like shit for coming few weeks/months. Just tell yourself - its okay. Its just a phase and I will get over it.
    2. Small town boy, values relationship/friendship...
  6. Replies
    Views

Buddy, what is the guarantee that even after you...

Buddy, what is the guarantee that even after you doing lots for her, she wouldn't change her mind? There are scenarios where people change even after being full fledged in a relation. So, don't let...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey Buddy, I feel your pain. I would suggest -...

Hey Buddy, I feel your pain. I would suggest -
    first thing first - a peaceful mutually agreed divorce. But see if approaching Ms Bharadwaj's NGO will help...
  8. Replies
    Views

First of all, take it easy. I assume this is...

First of all, take it easy. I assume this is first time for you, so it has its own pressure. Try to enjoy cuddling n foreplay, and not focus only on orgasm. This way atleast the endorphines that get...
  9. Replies
    Views

Drop hints. See how she reciprocates. Don't hurry...

Drop hints. See how she reciprocates. Don't hurry up without knowing the person within and her intentions and willingness, as you might end up getting hurt anyways.
    If she reciprocates positively,...
  10. Replies
    Views

In our age, and in our society, things have taken...

In our age, and in our society, things have taken such a turn that a simple comment from a girl "I wish Husbands would do Kitchen work more often to give us wives a break" is assumed as an invitation...
  11. Replies
    Views

In industries like journalism, films, theatres...

In industries like journalism, films, theatres etc its the network that helps more than talent/content. So, go to places where they go, and build some bonds first, before disclosing your...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey OP, I feel your problem. All of us, at some...

Hey OP, I feel your problem. All of us, at some time or other, have faced this, or have to go thru what you are going thru. Remember, its just a phase. May be, being a bit open with people you help...
  13. Replies
    Views

Did this thought not come to your mind "log kya...

Did this thought not come to your mind "log kya kahenge" before posting such query?
  14. Replies
    Views

You know what, you just need interview practice....

You know what, you just need interview practice. What you can do it -
    Apply for those jobs where you are not interested (like out of city, out of country, back in India, low pay etc), and keep...
  15. Replies
    Views

First thing first - stop reacting to those toxic...

First thing first - stop reacting to those toxic people around you.
    Second, as Preeto Maam said - try to be emotionless n businesslike with them.
    Third, concentrate more on your money sources, get...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy! She's fond of you, and you're fond of...

Hey buddy! She's fond of you, and you're fond of her. At the moment.
    And since she's comfortable meeting you, hang out with you, all you can do is increase the frequency. Go slow over the matter,...
  17. Hey OP, you've rightly said - "The girls size may...

Hey OP, you've rightly said - "The girls size may have changed but the mindset has not." It will take ages for her to change that. As Preeto Maam suggested, counselling n therapy might help.
    All I...
  18. Replies
    Views

Whoa! Just one dream and you are head over heels...

Whoa! Just one dream and you are head over heels in infatuation. I think, its time 'you make up your own mind' and be at peace with whatever your thoughts are.
    Just tell yourself, its a phase and...
  19. Replies
    Views

I would suggest you ask this question to yourself...

I would suggest you ask this question to yourself - what is the base of this relationship? Love/Lust/Loneliness/Peer pressure? Analyse deep. Take a break from each others after mutual agreement. If...
  20. Replies
    Views

I know it will be difficult, but I believe there...

I know it will be difficult, but I believe there are only two ways of moving on - one is cold revenge and the other is warm forgiveness. Decide for your own, which one is peaceful for you and take...
  21. Thread: Bores

by rhythmic
    Replies
    Views

Its okay to be boring. But if the person realizes...

Its okay to be boring. But if the person realizes it, its good, as there is a chance of improvement.
    Also, something can be categorized as boring by someone can be interesting for someone else.
  22. Replies
    Views

Hey OP, I don't think n feel IT career is that...

Hey OP, I don't think n feel IT career is that bad (I have been in IT for a decade now).
    I would suggest, if your workplace is this bad, you still keep doing the good. Don't try to change your...
  23. Replies
    Views

Am surprised you don't find it weird. Let me help...

Am surprised you don't find it weird. Let me help you out -
    Imagine the elder sister approaches your family with interest in your younger bro (if you do not have one, imagine a younger bro too). ...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy! I have the same issue, but I still...

Hey buddy! I have the same issue, but I still decided to grow my beard. What other 'full bearded' men grow in a week, it takes me a month to grow n still its not even. But don't worry too much about...
  25. 1. First of all, your family is your husband,...

1. First of all, your family is your husband, they are your parents n brothers. Use words wisely so your (Indian) hubby's ego is satisfied and he doesn't feel neglected.
    2. If using your hubby's...
  26. Replies
    Views

If you want a road presence within your budget,...

If you want a road presence within your budget, go for a Bike not a car :P

If you can ignore the road presence part, go for i20.
  27. Replies
    Views

Sorry to be judgemental, but you both seemed...

Sorry to be judgemental, but you both seemed quite immature for marriage :(
    Looks like she has made some big decisions OR she's very deeply hurt especially with the violence.
    However, I think, you...
  28. Replies
    Views

Even if you love her, you got to have the balls...

Even if you love her, you got to have the balls to say no to her messages etc. Be clear in your communication, that such messages etc bothers you and you want to be left alone to deal with the...
  29. Replies
    Views

Hey Buddy, its really good to know about ur idea...

Hey Buddy, its really good to know about ur idea to solve the business issue has been accepted and lots of work is being done on that which means it has got very good potential.
    Now let's go to your...
  30. Replies
    Views

It is a sexual abuse, tho sadly the law can't do...

It is a sexual abuse, tho sadly the law can't do much about it. You have to stand up and let him know very sternly that its not respectful at all.
    If he doesn't budge, revenge is a dish best served...
  31. Replies
    Views

No is one word answer. ...

No is one word answer.

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?343737-Am-I-worthless can be an eye opener for gals as well as guys.
  32. Replies
    Views

Dear OP, first of all, you have to open your eyes...

Dear OP, first of all, you have to open your eyes and realise your self worth. If he is de-meaning you verbally, keep a straight face and be calm. Just tell him enough is enough. You both had pasts,...
  33. Replies
    Views

If a person is living his/her life on his/her own...

If a person is living his/her life on his/her own terms, I can see so many people objecting to that (in this forum). It will take us few more generations before we can value individual freedom and...
  34. I won't advise you on the noises, as almost...

I won't advise you on the noises, as almost everyone has picked up that.

But on experiments, just try to go slow. Let him be comfortable in one position, gradually involving him more. I can't say...
  35. Replies
    Views

Keep trying until you find someone really...

Keep trying until you find someone really un-predictable and immature. May be, you should look for someone in the 19-23 age bracket. Or may be, go for someone who is really in a lot of demand by...
  36. Replies
    Views

My few points: If you're willing to take care of...

My few points:
    If you're willing to take care of her, the medical and mental issues doesn't seem ir-reparable. I think we should learn from our previous generations.. I have not heard of many people...
  37. Replies
    Views

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about...

Buddy, you're undergoing the perfect way about your weight loss. So many people lose weight, but fat from the belly is the last place to reduce.
    About the frequent urination, don't worry. Many...
  38. Replies
    Views

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you...

Buddy, if you feel your love is true, and you guys are honest to each others, then I would suggest you guys have a talk about this one. If she can be a bit non-dominant, and if you can learn to...
  39. Replies
    Views

Like what ariesgirl says above! If you both...

Like what ariesgirl says above!

If you both are good looking, people will say how come you are a perfect match. Something is fishy.
    If you are far good looking than him, people will say how come...
  40. Replies
    Views

Enjoy the current moment than worrying about the...

Enjoy the current moment than worrying about the future. Let some more time pass by, let your bonding grow, enjoy this phase.
    Once you think, you are mature enough for relationship or live in or...
  41. Replies
    Views

Forget about the girl's virginity, first take...

Forget about the girl's virginity, first take care of your mind that has lost virginity because of all such crappy old gen thoughts.
  42. Replies
    Views

Well, girl, I think you trust the media, the news...

Well, girl, I think you trust the media, the news papers too easily. Plus looks like you've started believing 100% on the MIL-DIL jokes. Its time to get real. Its time to look beyond the word MIL and...
  43. Replies
    Views

If he's engaged, isn't that a red flag? Stop all...

If he's engaged, isn't that a red flag? Stop all communication with him (I know it will hurt you), and don't entertain unless he breaks the engagement, which he will do if he's serious about you....
  44. Replies
    Views

Ever heard the word 'foreplay'. Go Google. If you...

Ever heard the word 'foreplay'. Go Google. If you can find, read the book - 'Mars and Venus in bed'.. am sure you will get all practical advises. Both of you.
  45. Replies
    Views

See where our generation is heading to! Breaking...

See where our generation is heading to! Breaking up with a person with whom there was a relationship of 8 years because he uses foul language! OMG
    What guarantee do you have that the next person...
  46. Replies
    Views

Looks like your's is a family where its believed...

Looks like your's is a family where its believed to combine all income to one bucket, and take out all income from that bucket. Its a nice concept, if everyone keeps the family before individuals....
  47. Replies
    Views

Been there done that. Next time your colleagues...

Been there done that.
    Next time your colleagues plan for some outing, ask them to include you. If you've been so nice with them, they will definitely take you with them.
    Everyday at work, make a...
  48. Replies
    Views

Buddy, be patient, and have loads of foreplay....

Buddy, be patient, and have loads of foreplay. You won't need oil or lube then.
  49. Replies
    Views

I beg to differ from everyone who replied here....

I beg to differ from everyone who replied here. You can be friends with someone whom you were in love before. But it can't be a seamless process.
    You will have to break up, move on. And once you're...
  50. Hi Archer_paradise, same here. We Indians have...

Hi Archer_paradise, same here. We Indians have such a social structure that every work has got some repo attached to it. And our culture has this very big flaw whereby 'respecting' = 'agreeing'.. so...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4