Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You could think of subsidising your income by...

You could think of subsidising your income by taking on a part time job (moonlighting) or even a part time business of some sort. Other options is for your wife to find work. . . or as financially...
  2. Replies
    Views

You see, when choosing to become religious it may...

You see, when choosing to become religious it may seem like you have a choice of which path to follow, but the reality is that you do not. We're in a world where we've been nurtured to...
  3. Replies
    Views

True story. The once, many years ago, i was...

True story.

The once, many years ago, i was with some English friends from my military academy. They were worried about my beliefs and invited me to their Pentecostal Church. I went along, sat in...
  4. Replies
    Views

Bull manure. The first sentence of my second...

Bull manure.

The first sentence of my second post ends all of your argument. I have accepted freedom of choice, honour it too, i do not impose my ways but merely show my distaste. You on the other...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just had a big bowl full of lemon ice cream with...

Just had a big bowl full of lemon ice cream with Kiwi fruit chunks.
  6. Replies
    Views

I guess the freedom of choice must be respected....

I guess the freedom of choice must be respected. One's spiritual venture is a personal journey according to the ways they've chosen to take. We must respect that journey even if we do not agree with...
  7. Replies
    Views

This is why you are a gem. I hate your religious...

This is why you are a gem. I hate your religious beliefs but admire and respect your choice like an elder brother same time. One thing you'd have to agree is the adverse affects of religions . I too...
  8. Best i seen today on net. Love this little number...

Best i seen today on net. Love this little number of a song

AbnBZKQCpDk
  9. The lovely Punjaban Divya Dutta. Traditional...

The lovely Punjaban Divya Dutta. Traditional Punjabi girls are wow. Best in the world, feisty full of attitude but deep down caring hehehe. The older she gets the finer she is. Rocks my boat...
  10. Replies
    Views

Couldn't agree more. This picture pretty much...

Couldn't agree more.

This picture pretty much paints how i see religions - the most Evil dreaded affliction thrusted upon mankind. The Dove represents the pursuit of free intellect thought and...
  11. Sticky: Ahem, had a vasectomy several weeks ago and my...

Ahem, had a vasectomy several weeks ago and my advice to guy's is consider it carefully, don't make the decision in haste. I kind of regret it. Though there's no side effects, it does leave you...
  12. Shoot him, i mean, he's not human he's a machine...

Shoot him, i mean, he's not human he's a machine programmed not to make mistakes. How dare he.
  13. Replies
    Views

And as for the inlaws, shucks! why can't elders...

And as for the inlaws, shucks! why can't elders treat DIL's as daughters of their own. Half of the stories i hear, damn inlaws add fuel to the fire. This mommy and boy relationship thing, the...
  14. Replies
    Views

It's totally your call what to do. You can take...

It's totally your call what to do. You can take advices but the final decision i believe should be one that is made totally uninfluenced. Do not allow anyone to make that for you. Anger is indeed the...
  15. Replies
    Views

hahahaha goodness gracious me!

hahahaha goodness gracious me!
  16. Replies
    Views

A case of want verses need. You want, he wants...

A case of want verses need. You want, he wants but his need for something else is far greater to him than you . In this situation there is little you can do, certainly no point reminiscing and...
  17. http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonsta...

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/33515.jpg

The sultry Ms Zea. A mature classy number indeed
  18. Ohhh you've let the cat out of the bag now hehehe...

Ohhh you've let the cat out of the bag now hehehe . But i'd rather have him replying to threads more in GD though. His replies are as good as reps
  19. Seriously though. . . look at the amount of...

Seriously though. . . look at the amount of contribution they've given to this forum, the place would never be the same without them. Well done again! reps to both
  20. hahaha another rep . . . i could grow accustomed...

hahaha another rep . . . i could grow accustomed to this
  21. Well, i've just had one rep given, but i'm not...

Well, i've just had one rep given, but i'm not convinced the system is working. Have notified Admin but no reply. . . i think i can resolve it myself though. I need you guys to keep repping lol will...
  22. How do you guys achieve so much! There must be...

How do you guys achieve so much! There must be something wrong with repping me. Please, could all members send me a positive rep so that i can check to see if reps are working hehehehe. Continue...
  23. Blimey! congrats to both. That's a staggering...

Blimey! congrats to both. That's a staggering amount. To my calculations, at the pace i'm going it's going to take me 56 years to get to their level
  24. Replies
    Views

Today i saw a ladybird

Today i saw a ladybird
  25. Just wonderful

Just wonderful
  26. Replies
    Views

Was this really necessary? Perhaps that member...

Was this really necessary? Perhaps that member did not want their ID revealed, now you've spoilt their enjoyment here.
  27. Replies
    Views

Happy birthday

Happy birthday
  28. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have sussed you out. You are an exhibitionist...

I have sussed you out. You are an exhibitionist with a motive to disrupt. I regarded you highly when you got banned last time by amit, even voted for you in ccc as best newcomer. What a waste that...
  29. Replies
    Views

hahaha i think i can see what you're insinuating....

hahaha i think i can see what you're insinuating. My friend, i will talk to mods to change title. Please add desi slangs so that i too can learn something new and use them :0
  30. Replies
    Views

Few days ago we had a gathering where we were...

Few days ago we had a gathering where we were taught by our high priestess how a butterfly leaving a petal of nectar in Cornwall UK has enough force in its wings to create an earthquake on the other...
  31. Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. ...

Choose Life.
    Choose a job.
    Choose a career.
    Choose a family.
    Choose a fcuking big television.
    Choose washing machines.
    Choose cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.
    Choose...
  32. " The path of the righteous man is beset on all...

" The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through...
  33. " Get off your horse and drink your milk " ...

" Get off your horse and drink your milk "

Legendary cowboy John Wayne.
  34. Replies
    Views

It's a matter of opinion actually, to some it...

It's a matter of opinion actually, to some it does matter and to others it does not. Personally, i do think a degree of physical attraction is as vital as emotional chemistry. But having said that,...
  35. Replies
    Views

Ohhh been bogged down with the rain and floods...

Ohhh been bogged down with the rain and floods but other than that i'm well thanks. It bloody rains 220 days a year now. Hope Sheffield escaped it .
  36. Am in a fashion of being somewhat reserved and...

Am in a fashion of being somewhat reserved and even unsocial here hence not being able to vote in all areas honestly and wholeheartedly. However, i would like to take this opportunity to mention GD...
  37. Replies
    Views

A rep from Dipanjanc? thats as rare as unicorn...

A rep from Dipanjanc? thats as rare as unicorn manure ! buddy where have you been all this time? miss your replies, sheeeshhhhh !
  38. When you mention religion do me the honour of...

When you mention religion do me the honour of stating that it's "in your opinion" else you will invite nasty Wiccan's like me :) Adam & Eve ? laughing my backside off and falling off my chair in...
  39. Sticky: Best infusion ever, great duet. Music brings...

Best infusion ever, great duet. Music brings people together - Brit Jamaican Bev Knight, Brit Punjabi Shin.

Dq-moUbOPX4
  40. Replies
    Views

Last night we invited someone of a particular...

Last night we invited someone of a particular faith into our monthly gathering to come and spend time observing what we do and believe in. A rare opportunity. Dazzled he walked away. Could not come...
  41. Not meaning to add salt to wounds BUT JUST TO ADD...

Not meaning to add salt to wounds BUT JUST TO ADD - in all fairness stolen treasures should be returned. However, 'spoils of war' are a different thing, they don't have to be and neither is an...
  42. Replies
    Views

Bang on. I like being the leader not the...

Bang on.

I like being the leader not the led

Am a pacifist

Will not hesitate to turn against friends if the need be
  43. Replies
    Views

lol .

lol .
  44. Replies
    Views

Never knew that you were an atheist and a...

Never knew that you were an atheist and a misogynist !
  45. Replies
    Views

Numb as in emotionally numb (desensitised) is...

Numb as in emotionally numb (desensitised) is what i assumed :) eyes would not be numb but just aching/sore
  46. Replies
    Views

2nd is a lie

2nd is a lie
  47. Replies
    Views

I hold an MPharm degree but wish i was a DJ Am...

I hold an MPharm degree but wish i was a DJ

Am a twin

Love colour Purple
  48. I'm understanding of them they have my compassion...

I'm understanding of them they have my compassion because of their disabilities. But sometimes we have to be tough on ourselves so that we can think straight and clearly. A bit like when i was...
  49. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So what? How does his avatar affect your self...

So what? How does his avatar affect your self esteem preventing you from replying to a thread? What about YOUR avatar and its hidden meaning to how i "see it" ? Grow up for heavens sake, whats fair...
  50. hahaha funny ! sHzdsFiBbFc

hahaha funny !

sHzdsFiBbFc
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4