Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jamesdawn; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice Review. I like it. I am waiting for this...

Nice Review. I like it. I am waiting for this movie and i am very excited to watch this movie. I am excited to see the acting of Scarlett Johansson. I love her acting.
  2. Replies
    Views

Poll: I am waiting for Talaash movie. I am very excited...

I am waiting for Talaash movie. I am very excited to watch the acting of Aamir Khan as Surjan Singh. Aamir Khan is best actor. This is the main reason i am excited to watch this movie.
  3. There will be more action, Fighting scene, more...

There will be more action, Fighting scene, more comedy and much more in this movie and i am very excited to watch this movie.
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice Trailer. I like it. Now i am waiting for...

Nice Trailer. I like it. Now i am waiting for this movie. I have watched First Part of this movie. John Abraham is also in Race 2 movie. He is mine favorite actor.
  5. Replies
    Views

I have watched this movie This movie is base...

I have watched this movie This movie is base less. I only watched this movie just because this was the last movie of Yash Chopra. Otherwise there was not interesting scene in this movie..
  6. I think you are not fan of Daniel Craig and don't...

I think you are not fan of Daniel Craig and don't want to see him in the role of James Bond.. Am i right??
    But he is good actor. I love his acting and he also played good role in Quantum of Solace...
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice infor about Kiran Bedi. Thanks for info.

Nice infor about Kiran Bedi. Thanks for info.
  8. Replies
    Views

I am fan of Game Of Thrones tv show. This is one...

I am fan of Game Of Thrones tv show. This is one of the best drama tv show.
  9. Replies
    Views

I am also missing Ramayan.

I am also missing Ramayan.