Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 3.39 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's not medical help that you need, certainly no...

It's not medical help that you need, certainly no conventional medications . Seriously speaking, from just reading your query alone i picked up that your body energy centres need balancing. Too much...
  2. Replies
    Views

Set some boundaries with her immediatley, let her...

Set some boundaries with her immediatley, let her know that you only want help when needed and don't allow anyone to kiss your baby on the lips ever.. he will most certainly get oral thrush infection...
  3. Replies
    Views

uff! finally summer came i bought a gas bbq... 3...

uff! finally summer came i bought a gas bbq... 3 days of sun but now it's back to rain again. 2 weeks rain and clouds per month no point buying bbq's
  4. He is an idiot, in the middle of the argument he...

He is an idiot, in the middle of the argument he should have been shown the middle finger
  5. He is living his life according to his religious...

He is living his life according to his religious beliefs his beard should not be disrespected. His wife also wants to live life according to her beliefs, her western ways should not be disrespected....
  6. Replies
    Views

Then he is just gentle and not a man

Then he is just gentle and not a man
  7. Disagree with the above sentiment. The peaceful...

Disagree with the above sentiment. The peaceful are irrelevant!
  8. Replies
    Views

very good !

very good !
  9. Replies
    Views

please re-write, i got vertigo after reading the...

please re-write, i got vertigo after reading the first few words!
  10. Replies
    Views

Your sisters taken it well, could you not ask her...

Your sisters taken it well, could you not ask her to do the needful? failing that you could also write your parents a small letter
  11. Replies
    Views

When you’re alone with him, simply hand him a...

When you’re alone with him, simply hand him a condom and don’t say a word. As a gentleman he should get the drift.
  12. Relationships might get ruined beyond repairable...

Relationships might get ruined beyond repairable if you were to confront either one of them without proof. Seems like you're doing a lot of thinking about the past and that is causing you to have a...
  13. Replies
    Views

You most certainly do have the choice of physical...

You most certainly do have the choice of physical preference and attraction, there's no sense in marrying someone who you don't fancy, but you simply cannot tell a girl that she is fat and live to...
  14. Any comments on this, anyone?

Any comments on this, anyone?
  15. I detest him because i detest anyone who is so...

I detest him because i detest anyone who is so comparative of religious beliefs, can't stand him... but he is a genius! a very well learned person who stands by what he believes in. He gets my...
  16. Right, i get that, so, perhaps i was wrong to...

Right, i get that, so, perhaps i was wrong to have a dig at you. My apologies... keep up the good work
  17. Replies
    Views

The truth in matters of religion is simply an...

The truth in matters of religion is simply an opinion that has survived
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Eid Mubarak , happy pagan moon festival everyone,...

Eid Mubarak , happy pagan moon festival everyone, as it was initially meant to be :)
  19. I don't get it... you once preached to me...

I don't get it... you once preached to me religion etc... how you were a strong devotee etc, and now just a few hours after eid's moon has gone into its waning stage you post these lusty pics? What's...
  20. What?? for real?????

What?? for real?????
  21. I kept one of these in my salt water aquarium......

I kept one of these in my salt water aquarium... it died after 2 years...
  22. Good manipulation.... Manipulate, try not to...

Good manipulation....
    Manipulate, try not to hate, love your mate, don't segregate, on an earths rotate we all rotate
  23. Replies
    Views

My Kitchen is also open planned into the living...

My Kitchen is also open planned into the living and front room. Trick is, you buy a dishwasher that's housed within a normal kitchen unit and worktop. You won't be able to see or tell if it's there....
  24. Replies
    Views

Personally speaking, the pipe that goes off my...

Personally speaking, the pipe that goes off my dishwasher doesn't take up any space nor can be seen. The dishwasher is located next to the sink and it's waste 'drainage' pipe is connected 'tapped'...
  25. Replies
    Views

Never use the word 'hate' nobody has the reason...

Never use the word 'hate' nobody has the reason to hate, you can detest, dislike and frown upon but never hate. Butterflies that fly off a leaf in Mexico leave such an impact on the leaf that it's...
  26. - mean not to rub it in, but a virgin? really...

- mean not to rub it in, but a virgin? really and why? virgins are generally boring... you're much better off with a woman who knows what she wants for satisfaction
  27. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Respected preet maam'z .... there's a high...

Respected preet maam'z .... there's a high probability that you will not answer this, but me being the wishful thinker will persist to ask nevertheless ... my question to you is, we have all learned...
  28. Replies
    Views

Beg to differ chap, if i may - that is. I know...

Beg to differ chap, if i may - that is. I know people who reside over the pond from here in UK... property owners and tenants, a dishwasher plumbs into a normal plug household wall socket and the...
  29. Good thread... a nice read

Good thread... a nice read
  30. Replies
    Views

Why don't you buy a dishwasher ?

Why don't you buy a dishwasher ?
  31. Replies
    Views

Honestly speaking, why would you want someone to...

Honestly speaking, why would you want someone to forget an ex who was there for several years. How do you expect someone to just forget? That's very cruel and selfish and not real love at all. If a...
  32. Replies
    Views

For one, several years and no petting is hard to...

For one, several years and no petting is hard to believe by anyones standards. Most couples having been together for that amount of time would have enough carnal knowledge to re-write the entire kama...
  33. Your choice deserves to be respected because in...

Your choice deserves to be respected because in order to get a partner of that type you are being open and honest, you aren't contemplating on telling lies in the future and by being a virgin...
  34. Replies
    Views

Go ahead tell… all ear's here!

Go ahead tell… all ear's here!
  35. Replies
    Views

Your partner is possessive and likes to exercise...

Your partner is possessive and likes to exercise control, there may be many reasons to why she’s that way… but to control is abuse, it’ s a bad start to a relationship and you needn’t put up with it....
  36. Replies
    Views

She's wonderful as well as candid, i don't see...

She's wonderful as well as candid, i don't see any problems so just enjoy yourselves
  37. Replies
    Views

" It will beggar a Doctor to live where orchids...

" It will beggar a Doctor to live where orchids thrive "
  38. Replies
    Views

Possible brexit tomorrow! been out and bought...

Possible brexit tomorrow! been out and bought euro currency incase rates change
  39. Replies
    Views

Ask the Pope and he will tell you that HIV can...

Ask the Pope and he will tell you that HIV can travel through the latex condoms perforations, ask experts and they will tell you it cannot. A test will rule out, won't it?
  40. Replies
    Views

A 60yr old? really?

A 60yr old? really?
  41. Sticky: My mate Pav, at my gym doing his thing .... ...

My mate Pav, at my gym doing his thing ....

Rka79J-dfGE
  42. Replies
    Views

umm, correct but i wouldn't have put it that way,...

umm, correct but i wouldn't have put it that way, whats more correct is that you will feel like going back to drugs and you won't care about the mechanics of things. Their effects tamper with neuron...
  43. Replies
    Views

I give an example of my ancestral village back in...

I give an example of my ancestral village back in Punjab. It’s developed, pretty well developed in fact, some houses there are worth a lot of money (from 40 lacks - 2 crore even). One problem,...
  44. Replies
    Views

And who say’s that lust is a bad thing? Be it...

And who say’s that lust is a bad thing? Be it lust, greed or envy all these emotions are to be embraced and cherished, nature made us that way, it’s what makes us human… only selfish controlling...
  45. Replies
    Views

If the final decision is left to you then it’s...

If the final decision is left to you then it’s only fair that the first decision be so too. I wouldn’t opt for arranged if i were you, you don’t seem the type neither do you seem to know your wants...
  46. Replies
    Views

Shame to see a lot of the prime Punjabi zimidaar...

Shame to see a lot of the prime Punjabi zimidaar youth turn to drugs, most of it’s due to ’sardari’ bone idleness free time on hands, high dreams, run before walk approach in life. Other reason is...
  47. Why so? they get married orally don’t they? so...

Why so? they get married orally don’t they? so why not divorce that way? Why’s the latter deemed unacceptable when the former is not….
  48. Well, whats fair is fair, Muslims marry by...

Well, whats fair is fair, Muslims marry by uttering the words ‘i accept’ thrice over so it’s only just that they get to divorce orally as well. But women should be allowed to do so too
  49. Replies
    Views

wow looks lavish… i do think though that you...

wow looks lavish… i do think though that you could have taken this pic a bit better, played around with the flash perhaps
  50. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, do chip in as well

Thanks guys, do chip in as well
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4