Search:

Type: Posts; User: enjoy_lol; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well at 32 you almost had everything in life and...

Well at 32 you almost had everything in life and you call yourself a looser, you are well educated, you had lots of friends you even had a girl friend and even had job that's how your girlfriend use...
  2. Replies
    Views

watch bachna ae haseeno, you might get some tips...

watch bachna ae haseeno, you might get some tips from that movie
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: since you fall in love too easily, add two more...

since you fall in love too easily, add two more points in your poll
    1) am I really in love?
    2) what if I get close to another gal and fall in love with her and another gal and another gal and so on?
  4. Replies
    Views

Since you have automatically found most of your...

Since you have automatically found most of your answers, when you got to know that she is committed to someone, its time for you to move one as well, I know its easier said then done, but this is how...
  5. Replies
    Views

Today i opened this thread and even replied in...

Today i opened this thread and even replied in it.......
  6. Replies
    Views

The confusion that you are going through makes me...

The confusion that you are going through makes me feel that you should not rush into things and wait for guy "C", the best part is you have alphabets all the way till Z
  7. Replies
    Views

What sense did this make................... waste...

What sense did this make................... waste of time and thread...........
  8. Replies
    Views

welll if the decision is in your hand then leave...

welll if the decision is in your hand then leave both of them.... as u dont deserve either.....

you have a old friend of 6 years whom you rejected cause u dint knew him well... wonder how he was a...
  9. Replies
    Views

since he is "caring,loving and helping" what...

since he is "caring,loving and helping" what makes u feel that he is fooling around ...... maybe he takes u as a friend and friends are caring,loving and helping as well..... so let this relation...
  10. Replies
    Views

its good to love your sister/s.... take care of...

its good to love your sister/s.... take care of her and protect her always and dont forget to respect her...... be present with her on rakhi days and when she is at the marriageble age find a good...
  11. Replies
    Views

Since you easily get "emotionaly attached to...

Since you easily get "emotionaly attached to females specially older then you"..... whts the worry about ..... while u are working u are living a part of ur life with her... when she fires you.........
  12. Replies
    Views

Delhi and rajasthan not much difference yeah.......

Delhi and rajasthan not much difference yeah.... diwali is round the corner..... just fly down to meet your parents there.... which obviously you would be doing .... let your mom tke care of the...
  13. Replies
    Views

are these qualities not required in any...

are these qualities not required in any relation?....... a gentlemen shud have such qualities be it any relation.................... isnt it?
  14. Replies
    Views

well what do u want us to tell u ..... isnt it...

well what do u want us to tell u ..... isnt it obvious that u shud leave him at once .... dont forget to slap him...... there is nothing much to think off... leave the guy at once..... even if he...
  15. advantage se advance stage tak..... first and...

advantage se advance stage tak.....

first and foremost u got so much drunk that u were not in ur senses(waapas aane ka sense tha?) ..... wow.... and then u went to your cousins place (usek ghar...
  16. Replies
    Views

pic toh achi hai.... lekin ladki ka shaadi ke...

pic toh achi hai.... lekin

ladki ka shaadi ke liye haaath mangne waaali kum,
    hafta vasooli waali zyaada lag rahi.....

good pic but not good for marriage proposals
  17. Replies
    Views

he abused you as well.... and you apologised........

he abused you as well.... and you apologised..... he is not answering ... but still you are trying to get in touch...... why wud u want to be in a relation with a chicken heart.... if he doesnt have...
  18. Replies
    Views

Poll: why is there no option in the poll which says......

why is there no option in the poll which says... move on and concentrate on your future and studies
  19. Replies
    Views

well with both products having advantages and...

well with both products having advantages and disadvantages.... u shud get marry to any product with a warranty & guarantee.... and please dont misplace the receipt.....

all the best....
  20. Replies
    Views

well he blackmailed saying that he would show the...

well he blackmailed saying that he would show the chats to your bf if u dont send ur semi nude pics to him and u obliged ...... gr8 ...... if he can blackmail with u chats he cant blackmail u with...
  21. Replies
    Views

well my friend its kind off weird to know what...

well my friend

its kind off weird to know what kind of a relation was this..... first and foremost its still not clear if u loved him or not... it seeems at that time u were fed up with ur family...
  22. Replies
    Views

instead of dying for her ....... live for urself,...

instead of dying for her ....... live for urself, ur family and ur near and dear ones who still love u unconditionally.... instead of dying for someone who doesnt love u anymore and lovingly living...
  23. the best u can do now is to stop trying convince...

the best u can do now is to stop trying convince her..... for now she is not ready for a relation for sure.... but than she might not be ready for anything.... she must be very down for now....

so...
  24. Replies
    Views

well my friend i beleive u did not start this...

well my friend i beleive u did not start this relation thinking that when both of these women com to know about ur realtion with them they will forgive you and continue with u....... what has...
  25. Replies
    Views

well my friend all the while u knew that u are...

well my friend all the while u knew that u are not in love with her and your not going to get married to her..... and on the other hand u knew that she is in love with u and want to get married to...
  26. Replies
    Views

beleive wont be able to play "tennis" now as...

beleive wont be able to play "tennis" now as waiste pe " ten inch" badh gaya hai
  27. Replies
    Views

well my friend she was straight towards you when...

well my friend she was straight towards you when she sent a text saying she cant marry u, due to some family problems which cannot be explained...... so if u dont have the guts to say it straight...
  28. Replies
    Views

so you are trying to say that u were drunk and in...

so you are trying to say that u were drunk and in ur senses...... that u know what all happened... i mean just the cuddling..... so u were well aware what had happened....

so the reason u feel...
  29. Replies
    Views

1. Will it be a good idea to accept this guy...

1. Will it be a good idea to accept this guy as husband?

ans:- well forget being a good idea accepting him as a husband... he is not worth saying a "hi" also..... forget sharing ur life with...
  30. Replies
    Views

well you will have a bf in your life the moment u...

well you will have a bf in your life the moment u start getting compliments for ur looks and not any comments as u said.... jokes apart..... at one hand ur just 17 and ur worried u've not been asked...
  31. Replies
    Views

so please take care of the latter and use...

so please take care of the latter and use condom(precuations) thats better.... nothing else shud matter
  32. Replies
    Views

am here with 3 questions: here are three answers...

am here with 3 questions: here are three answers as well

1) During s*xual intercourse, tell me that does all the sperms go inside the v*g*na or some of them also comes out after ejecting of p*n*s?...
  33. Replies
    Views

call them both for a cup of cofffee and tell ur...

call them both for a cup of cofffee and tell ur friend that this is what she has come to know about u and she wants u to stop all this..... and ttell them rest u ppl are adult enough to sort out the...
  34. Replies
    Views

ha ha ha ha next time no exhange offer.. of fluid...

ha ha ha ha next time no exhange offer.. of fluid exhchnge..... buy a condom and get urself tention "free" would be proper .... what say
  35. Replies
    Views

well if this is the way she is.... than u can...

well if this is the way she is.... than u can continue .... her current bf who might be her ex soon can continue and the future one will continue as well..... now this is how it can be... come on my...
  36. Replies
    Views

this debate might make the poster himself think...

this debate might make the poster himself think of what exactly was he talking about..... but than the way he asked i beleive complete man is right ....
  37. Replies
    Views

just coming across each other in a canteen and...

just coming across each other in a canteen and giving each other a stare wont mean love .... or even in thinking that she loves u is not right..... unless and untill u both beleive in love at first...
  38. Replies
    Views

conngratualtions to all the winners mars......

conngratualtions to all the winners

mars... alia ... razia

me... mr sens and sheikh

yippieeeeeeeeee
  39. Replies
    Views

well my friend u started a relation at an early...

well my friend u started a relation at an early stage that too on a virtual platform and to add to it ...... it all started for fun.... now being online the fun just dont start with one there could...
  40. tina ko swayam var chahiyeh.... good...

tina ko swayam var chahiyeh.... good going................................
  41. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8805/1205200816...

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8805/1205200816831.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9639/17072007648.jpg

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7614/pny.jpg
  42. http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4445/beardj.jpg...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4445/beardj.jpg

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4659/22082011150.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4001/22082011149.jpg
  43. Replies
    Views

niether behenji nor babe................... ...

niether behenji nor babe...................
    Ambassador of old age ..............."home"...............
  44. yes yes thanx for the patla patla compliment...

yes yes

thanx for the patla patla compliment

u always rock...... u shud join some rioting ppl...

lolxxxxxxxxx

thanx again
  45. dats...

dats kewllll........................................
  46. http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/97/meh1.jpg ...

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/97/meh1.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9623/mehd.jpg
  47. Replies
    Views

:rolleyes:JEALOUS........:rolleyes: ...

:rolleyes:JEALOUS........:rolleyes: :IDunno:WHY...:IDunno:
  48. Replies
    Views

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:
  49. wonder y u mentioned one bonus pic..... for all...

wonder y u mentioned one bonus pic..... for all the pics are nothing less than a bonus.... indeed a sparkling smile
  50. well nothing much in here.... seems the posts in...

well nothing much in here.... seems the posts in this thread has taken the backseat...... looking forward
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4