Search:

Type: Posts; User: avdhesh; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Some steps have been taken. Hopefully the menace...

Some steps have been taken. Hopefully the menace will be controlled by your action co-operation.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The way out is that we should decide first why we...

The way out is that we should decide first why we are here for. And then decide for the people who do not share that vision. Everybody comes here for fun and cannot take the unnecessary stress of...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: As suggested, three more MODS added to GD. As...

As suggested, three more MODS added to GD. As always, let's use ban as a last resort after assigning due warnings. I am sure it will increase engagement and trust.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Guys, we are again back to square one. Again...

Guys, we are again back to square one. Again religious issues and moderators are the target again. I do not think even the most skillful people can walk the tight rope given the kind of emotional...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Please revert in case you are still getting 403...

Please revert in case you are still getting 403 errors.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sure Iggi, What is the Forum Name you guys...

Sure Iggi, What is the Forum Name you guys propose and who will be modding that forum?
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If one is posting a news and it does not attract...

If one is posting a news and it does not attract any interaction, why waste the resources? if the news is interactive then the above logic will not apply. All major events can have their separate...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Does not make sense to create a dedicated section...

Does not make sense to create a dedicated section for Political/Religious discussions which do not match at all with our synergies. For users who like to post relevant Religious/Political news...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When religion is involved, the sensitivities are...

When religion is involved, the sensitivities are raised. There is actually thin line between discussion and attack. It depends upon the tone of the poster. There will always remain two sides of a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I believe we can resort to closing all the...

I believe we can resort to closing all the Political/Religious threads in the GD and let the info related threads prosper as it was the case before. GD was supposed to gain and grow our IQ and I used...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: "Brothers, This is not the way we work and this...

"Brothers, This is not the way we work and this is definitely not the way we should work. We let the people hijack the cause and turn this as a religious platform. And now we are playing for our...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey Amit, I am subject to criticism only if I ask...

Hey Amit, I am subject to criticism only if I ask anyone from my team to discriminate any particular user/group or community for monitory gains. Since you are part of the team, you can very well...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Would love to answer anything which is backed by...

Would love to answer anything which is backed by facts. If someone is putting baseless allegations without any data to prove, what clarification can I give besides the mere fact that the community is...
  14. Replies
    Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwcrrUsAdM0#t=239

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwcrrUsAdM0#t=239
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Working with VB team and we have identified a...

Working with VB team and we have identified a potential bug in VB for which they are soon going to release a patch. In the meantime due steps are taken to safeguard security of the system. The...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There was some issue with VB and the database of...

There was some issue with VB and the database of Aug 18th was restored. All the users including Mods are advised to change their password as a precautionary measure.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The matter finally was settled through PMs and...

The matter finally was settled through PMs and Roger's banning infraction has been reversed.
  18. And they say that our government does not work or...

And they say that our government does not work or there is no work done in any parliament session.

See how swiftly they took the decision. Soon they are gonna overrule SC verdict on...
  19. Replies
    Views

She had the spectacular comeback in "English...

She had the spectacular comeback in "English Vinglish" and she still managed to carry the movie on her own shoulders. True Diva material.
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Amit, am I supposed to answer a good bye message...

Amit, am I supposed to answer a good bye message when someone ends the discussion even without starting it? Isn't it rude when so many people fighting it out just for his ban and the same person...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I endorsed the ban after due communication and...

I endorsed the ban after due communication and Amit was in the same discussion.

The thread was created way later with Mods pitching their view point publicly(against the team spirit).

One...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Amit, should a member get away upon commenting...

Amit, should a member get away upon commenting upon an infraction received that he gets salary from admin. Is this not disrespectful?

The discussion should have done after he got an infraction....
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: @Namo, if Iggi wanted to behave autocratic, why...

@Namo, if Iggi wanted to behave autocratic, why did he PM me for the same and asked to restart with my viewpoint. Get the point. The action might have been wrong but not the intent. Tomorrow I might...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: And banning an individual is rather a non issue...

And banning an individual is rather a non issue here. The infraction track record in itself speaks for the user. Even now, I do not have any issue if the user comes beck to me and say that he will do...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: And thread closing was done by Iggi and due...

And thread closing was done by Iggi and due communication was done to re-open the thread with my own viewpoint to restart the discussion. In no way, it was closed to suppress any discussion. It was...
  26. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Namo, as we had discussed this thing in the past...

Namo, as we had discussed this thing in the past as well that the post deletion of yours was a one off incident in a heated discussion where usually users create fake IDs and then comment in...
  27. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Riky, Yes the IP had matched. On top of...

Hi Riky,

Yes the IP had matched. On top of that if the users has this kind of thinking, he simply does not belongs here.

For the record, I hardly instruct any leader or mod on his...
  28. Replies
    Views

Sticky: To all the mods, if you have any issue on any...

To all the mods, if you have any issue on any decision; please community with me directly rather than wrestling it out in public.

Yes, the ban has been endorse by me as well and a long discussion...
  29. Replies
    Views

51880 Visited the shrine in 2006. Lifetime...

Visited the shrine in 2006. Lifetime memories. Sad images now. Pray for the people who are still stuck.
  30. Replies
    Views

Just had a cake ceremony. Did not know how all...

Just had a cake ceremony. Did not know how all these 13 years have flied. Thanks everybody for the good wishes and support.
  31. Share your top quality threads for SBF Fortnightly Newsletter - For June1st-Jun15

Hi Team,

Please share the best threads so that I may send the newsletter by end of day.
  32. Check your Mail Spam Folder AND SBF user settings.

Check your Mail Spam Folder AND SBF user settings.
  33. I hope this one is good to go. ...

I hope this one is good to go.

http://www.santabanta.com/forum-newsletter/31-5-2013.htm
  34. I believe we are good to go guys. ...

I believe we are good to go guys.

http://www.santabanta.com/forum_newsletter.htm
  35. Thanks everybody for their valuable inputs. Will...

Thanks everybody for their valuable inputs. Will need 30-40 IDs tomorrow so that I can generate a newsletter tomorrow.
  36. Replies
    Views

Thanks Iggi for all the hard work. The SBF...

Thanks Iggi for all the hard work. The SBF newsletter has been sent. Hope it will be liked by all. Would like to see a system where community members decide on threads to be sent every week.
  37. Replies
    Views

Kids fighting is rather easy to handle because...

Kids fighting is rather easy to handle because atleast kids have complete trust on you. So whatever redressal you propose, they kinda accept it and move on. They do not take things personally.

38. Replies
    Views

All right Colo, please do a review of SBF...

All right Colo, please do a review of SBF Newsletter once it reaches your mailbox.
  39. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why hue and cry for Roseboy. I persuaded roseboy...

Why hue and cry for Roseboy. I persuaded roseboy to go for a time off rather than getting his ID banned for lifetime. But the persuasion did not changed his heart. I obviously did not enjoy banning...
  40. It took thirty long years for the courts to come...

It took thirty long years for the courts to come to any conclusion. No way a common man can seek justice in timely manner when such a high profile cases are delayed for generations. Its a shame for...
  41. Replies
    Views

Iggi, compile a list of Ids like...

Iggi, compile a list of Ids like (123,1242,322434,23343...) and then generate newsletter (Which threads > Chosen Below). Now after you see the newsletter, you can remove the IDs who have no images....
  42. Replies
    Views

Let us compile a list of 30 threads (IDs) created...

Let us compile a list of 30 threads (IDs) created between April 16th and April 30th having an [IMG] in the opening post so that we can generate a newsletter from it and then send it across.
  43. Replies
    Views

Iggi, have asked Ankur for header design and he...

Iggi, have asked Ankur for header design and he will come up with something to get things going. In the mean while I have done a bit to create an interface for newsletter generation. You can select...
  44. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, I tried to imitate your design and have...

Hi guys, I tried to imitate your design and have come up with this new newsletter HTML.

http://www.santabanta.com/forum-newsletter-new.htm

The newsletter creation will be process oriented,...
  45. Replies
    Views

Looks even better than my template. I am game.

Looks even better than my template. I am game.
  46. Replies
    Views

It is generated from a template. You can...

It is generated from a template. You can of-course edit that. Added an thumbnail version to the bottom of the page. The template utilizes 200x150 images as of now.
  47. Replies
    Views

Great going guys. You can get a clue of what a...

Great going guys. You can get a clue of what a newsletter should potentially look like. Max 650px in width.

http://www.santabanta.com/forum_newsletter.htm

You can add an image at left of each...
  48. Replies
    Views

Happy B'day Amit and Karan! Enjoy your day well!

Happy B'day Amit and Karan! Enjoy your day well!
  49. Replies
    Views

SBF Fortnightly Newsletter: Are you game?

As Sam suggested that we should get in touch with all our fellow users on regular basis, I proposed a community newsletter where you the users create a HTML newsletter and I will publish it all the...
  50. Replies
    Views

Indeed hard to believe and first such incident...

Indeed hard to believe and first such incident here at SBF. Never saw him but feel sad for him and his family. May god give them strength to overcome this adversity.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4